To Die From Laughter

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Yooguen has come ~" Key's voice called from the door, Jonghyun and Minho went to open the doors for them, " Kya~ This is Yooguen's room. Yooguen look at this." Key said taking Yooguen over to his easel. 

"Yah, why is yours first?" Minho complained. Key ignored him and Jonghyun and him shook their fingers at Key.

"Typical Key." Jonghyun laughed.

"This is what he meant by covering his eyes and putting a mask on him." Minho confirmed.

"Wow, umma so smart." I gawked.

Jonghyun poked my forehead, " This is coming from the smartest person I know? I would rather it stay you, Kyung, don't change it to Key." He turned back to Yooguen, " Yooguen- ah woo~" He yelled while picking him up. "Who is this?" Jonghyun asked , showing Yooguen himself in the mirror, " Merong!." Jonghyun dragged him to his own gift, " Yooguen try sitting here."

"wow" Yooguen shouted, grabbing the toy Taemin got for him right away. Jonghyun walked away sulking and pulled me into a hug.

"Aish, his attention is only on the toy Taemin got him." Jonghyun whined, leaving one arm on my shoulder.

"I don't blame him." I laughed, " I kind of wanna play on the laptop too. But hey, he hasn't even seen my gift yet and I'm not complaining."

"Taemin, that's the best one." Taemin's voice said. Jonghyun and I looked down and saw Taemin crawl from under the bed to Yooguen.

I laughed, " So that's where Taeminnie was!"

"Taemin, do you want to combine with my table?" Jonghyun asked.

"No, that's okay." Taemin laughed.

"Then do it on the floor!" Jonghyun took the laptop and put it on the ground. He put it back on the desk, " Yooguen , you want to do it on the desk, right?"

"Aish you two." I laughed in the background.

Jonghyun crossed his arms and leaned on the wall, " I'm the best strategist."  Soon they started playing basketball with Yooguen, putting the hoop on Jonghyun's chair, " I'm telling you, my chair is useful. See, you're using it now too. I was right before." I started snickering , " Yooguen's greatest interest was .. " Jonghyun moved away from them after seeing he was just talking to himself.

" Oppa, nobody cares." I teased.

"Yah, at least he's seen my gift." Jonghyun stuck his tongue out and tackling me.

"Yah, Onew will eat you alive for this!"  I shouted.

" We'll see about that." He chuckled, picking me up bridal style and carried my over to Key who wanted to have a 'picnic' . 

I cracked up when Key said to Jonghyun, " Honey , there was no bonus."

"I'm unemployed." Jonghyun said, taking a sip of tea while i was cracking up in his lap.

"Have you guys become a mom and a dad?" Minho asked in the background.

" Is noona going to die from laughter?" Taemin asked.

"Yooguen is 10 years old but he's only this tall." Key continued, " What do we do?!"

" It's because he takes after me." Jonghyun replied, causing me to go into another fit of laughter.

~~Minutes later~~

"Ah I think I'm going crazy." I confessed.

"Yooguen go to the gift you like the most." Minho said as we all lined up with out gifts, " 1,2,3"

Yooguen ran past Jonghyun, then Taemin, then Minho, to Onew :]

"I really like you." Onew said awkwardly.

"Yah, hurry and pick him up!" Key shouted.

"Ah, my brother is such an awkward person~"

~~~

A/n Chapter was suppose to be longer, but when i saved it ,  it screw up -___- Then i got lazy so now it's shorter. Ah also i couldn't find a picture for this chapter, so i used the pic that inspired the extra in the previous chapter. Also we'll be taking a break from HB for a while for 44 episodes of a different show, care to guess what show it is?~