Farewell

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

(Kyung POV)

"Uh, are you sure this is a good idea Kyungsoon-sshi?" Super Junior's manager and SHINee's manager asked me.

"Yes. It's the only way now." I sighed, yup. I'm really going through with this.

"They'll be upset though." SHINee's manager tried to console, " Jinki wouldn't allow this to happen. "

"But it is going to happen. Just..please.. It would make it worse if they were there, it's better this way."

They both sighed, " Fine, we'll see what we can do."

I smiled," Thank you...thank you so much."

~~~~

Jonghyun POV

Ah I feel kinda bad for telling Kyung to move with UKISS. But anyhow, today must be a nice day because all of SHINee and Super Junior are doing a radio show together. Even Henry and Zhoumi are here~! Of course Hankyung hyung, Kangin hyung and Kibum hyung aren't here but like ya' know the active SJ members are all here today.

"Kya~ Noona!" Taemin exclaimed.

I turned my head and saw Kyung standing at the door. I really hope she's not mad at me or anything, oh~ What's in the bag?

"Aigo, what's in the bag?" Key asked.

Kyung smiled, " Just food for you guys."

We all paused. Luckily we were in the middle of a break and weren't recording . Eunhyuk hesitated, " Uh..Kyung...Se Kyung already brought food for us. We just finished eating, we're about to record again."

Right when Kyung heard ' Se Kyung' she frowned," Oh....well....if you feel hungry again then just open the bag up."

I turned my head around, I couldn't help but notice our managers in the corner frowning too. What's going on?

Teukie stood up from his chair, " Kyung Kyung Kyung~ You should stay and record with us."

"Ah..ani. I can't. I'm not a member of SHINee or SJ."

"But you're our SHINee girl!" Jinki exclaimed.

She gave him a sad smile, "I gotta go guys. See you later..."

"Kyung you'll be home when we get back right?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Of course..what kind of question is that.. Of course I'll be home when you guys get back...Bye." She muttered before walking out the door.

~~~

Kyung POV

I'm not going to be back when they get home.

I lied.

I'm sorry guys.

I sat quietly in the airport waiting for my flight to get here. After a while, I started having second thought. No, I can't turn back now. I tried so hard to get them all outta the dorm . I can't turn back now.... I have to go.

~~~~~

Jonghyun POV

"Ah~ Recording is finally done." Taemin sighed, " Can we go home now? I wanna see noona."

"Ah wait, we have to eat the food Kyung made for us first!" Teukie cheered and walked towards the bag Kyung had left there. He opened it and then he paused and held up an envelope for all of us to see.Teukie hesitated before opening it but then he did and starting Reading out loud,

" Hey guys, I'm sorry I had to do this. I'm sorry that I lied to you all. So each of you are each going to get your own goodbyes through this not because I can't bare to do  it in person. Teukie Oppa, thank you for being my angel. Thank you for being a father figure, a mother figure, a brother and an amazing friend. I'm sorry that I'm leaving, mianhae oppa. Saranghae," Teukie started choking up , " Heenim, thank for being well, you. Thank you for always being there for me when I needed you and being able to make me laugh even when I feel like the world is over. Oppa saranghae. Sorry I can't keep my promise to stay in Seoul," Teukie started to have tears streaking his cheeks while we were all taking this in, " Yesung, thank you for being my turtle philtrum loving dork. Thank you for creeping on people with me and such. Shindong, ah my teddy bear oppa. I left some of your favorite food in the fridge for you oppa, it can last for at least a week. Sungminnie, " Teukie continued to read through the letter and with each goodbye and thank you I felt guilt.

What have I done?

" Thank you all for being the greatest people I could have in my life. I'm sorry. Bye guys. - Kyung" Teukie finished, closing up the letter and sobbing.

I don't' recall getting a thank you or a goodbye...

"Eh? I didn't hear my name. I didn't get a goodbye." I thought aloud.

"Lucky bastard. You weren't included," Key said through tears, " Look what you did. MY DAUGHTER IS GONE NOW!!"

"She's still in Seoul, her flight isn't here yet. The airport is nearby, if you guys leave now-" Our manager started but we didn't hear the rest, we all sprinted to the airport. Please still be there Kyung, just wait 10 minutes.

~~~~

Kyung POV

I would like to tell you guys that they came right when I was about to get on my flight and then I ran away from them, then we ran around in circles passing each other 60 times like in Korean dramas. But nope, that did not happen. i got on my plane before any of that could happen. I wonder if they've realized that I won't be back now. I wonder if Jonghyun realized I didn't include him in my letter. I sighed, this time I'm all alone. No UKISS guys to send me off, no Elijah to fly with . I'm all alone.

"Kyung! Are you on  this plane? Can you hear this?" The intercom suddenly said, everyone looked around the plane and I went along so my cover wouldn't be blown, It's Jonghyun's voice... " Kyung, if you can hear this, whatever you do please don't go. Stay here with us. Please Kyung just stay with us, we can't lose you."

They're here, they're all here. I just know it.

"Kyung, listen to me. Stay, don't go. Get off the plane right now. I don't even know if this is the plane you're on right now, but please. If you're on this one then please get off and come see us." Jonghyun pleaded," We're each talking to a plane right now. All of us. All 17 of us.  Kyung whatever/ whichever plane your on, please get off it. Please, I'm begging you . Don't go."

It's too late now....I'm sorry Jonghyun... It's too late for all that. I'm leaving. No matter how much you beg, I'm leaving, " Goodbye Jonghyun.." I whispered under my breathe as the plane started to take off. I felt tears streak my cheek, " Bye guys...."