Long time no JongKyung and Mobbed

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

" Oh dear Shisus....Minho, help me!" I hissed at Minho who was leaning on the door frame smirking.

"Oh nah~ This is too cute. Jonghyun's just not gonna let you go is he?" Minho teased. He seems to be enjoying this too much.

"He keeps saying 5 more minutes and then he'll let me go...It's been 20 minutes already. Choi Minho, help me damn it!"

He chuckled, " Oh please Kyung, you just don't want to get outta his arms. You can take down a guy three times your size, Jonghyun should be no issue."

"But I don't want to hurt him!"

"More proof that JongKyung is real~" Minho sang.

"Psh, I don't want to hurt you either Minho, but the instant I get out of this. I just might."

He laughed, " In that case, I'll be leaving." He closed the door without another word. Grr.. Choi Minho, you better sleep with your eyes open when you get home. Or perhaps I'll just bring Yuri over and keep you busy with her xD

Jonghyun groaned and pulled me closer to him, " Just 5 more minutes..."

"You've been saying that for the past 20..." I sighed.

Jonghyun ignored my comment and kissed the top of my head. Minho came in a few minute later and sighed, I'm sorry to ruin this but Jonghyun has schedules today so I have to wake him up."

"OH THANK SHISUS!!"I shouted, hoping it would also wake up Jjong. It didn't.

Minho yanked Jonghyun's arms off my me and I quickly rolled off the bed. I laughed when I saw Jonghyun thought Minho was me and snuggled to him closer, " Kyung...help me..."

I stuck my tongue out," You didn't help me~" I skipped to the bathroom and finished my morning routine.

~~~~~~

Finally, Jonghyun let go of me~ They all left too. Hmm.. what to do today? Omo a text?

"Yeobo~ What you doing? ^-^" Jonghyun texted. I'm just not going to answer that.

Hmm.. I'm all caught up with papers. Oh I know! I grabbed out a notebook and started brainstorming ideas on how to get Minho and Yuri together!!

"YEOBO?!! WHERE IS MY YEOBO? T~T" Jonghyun texted again.

I sighed and texted him back," I'm right here. You just left 10 minutes ago."

"And I miss you already!~ ^-^"

"Liar."

"Nu uh! "

"Yes uh."

"Well I gotta go now. I love you~"

Okay, putting that aside.. xD Ah he's so sweet sometimes...

Hm.... maybe I should bring Yuri here and then we can creep in Minho's room together >:D Yes, I'll go do that.  I put on my jacket and grabbed my bag. Ou~ I should set them up on a date on Valentine's Day xD

"Kyung, what you smiling about?" Henry laughed as he walked towards me.

"Oh hey Henry. " I smiled, " I'm going to get Yuri to hangout "

"I'll come with you!" Henry exclaimed, linking his arm with mine. Putting on some shades with his other hand.

"That sounds good." I laughed, copying him.

"Hmm... you hungry?" He asked when we walked out of the building.

"Now that you mention it I didn't eat breakfast yet. " I sighed.

"Wanna get something to eat quick?"

"Sure. Where you wanna go?"

" OH SUSHI!!!" I exclaimed when we passes a Sushi place.

Henry laughed, " I think you want sushi..."

"You go in by yourself, we'll get the to go stuff and walk and eat!" I cheered.

He laughed at my antics, ruffled my hair and went into the place. He should know what to get me without me telling him. I waited outside somewhat awkwardly.

~~~~~

Henry POV

I hummed to myself while waiting for the food to come.  It's amazing how sometimes all you need is a hoodie and some shades and nobody recognizes you.  At least it works for awhile....

My head flicked back the instant I heard screaming from behind me, oh crud...

"KYA!! IT'S KYUNGSOON UNNI!!!"

"GET AWAY FROM OUR JJONG!!!"

and other things along the lines of that. I'm guessing its a crowd of her own fans and shawols hunting her down?I sprinted out the door," KYUNG!!" I as gently and nicely as I could pushed through the mob. Dang, I'm  starting to think that fangirls can be one of the most dangerous species ever. Kyung's unconsious with a bunch of scratches all on her, her shirt is a little ripped too. I quickly called for an ambulance and then lifted her up bridal style. Luckily the shawols all left, some stayed to see if Kyung was okay and ditto with the choco pies. I looked for a park and sat on a nearby bench.

Why is it that every time we go outside we attract a mob of fangirls? -___-

I sighed and stared down at the scratches on Kyung's face, the others aren't going to be very happy about this....

~~~~~

Jonghyun POV

I decided to go on the web and see if fans are still falling for the whole ' Jonghyun and Se Kyung are still dating' thing. Luckily, the fans still think so. I dread the nights that I have to go see her and walk around her place and act happy. I would much rather be with Kyung.  My eyes widened when I came across a 'breaking news' thingy.

I started reading it aloud," Breaking news! Lee Kyungsoon, the younger sister of SHINee's leader Onew has been mobbed by fans. She was seen taking a walk with friend Henry Lau . With their arms linked, the two stopped to get some food and Henry was the only one that went inside while Kyungsoon stood outside waiting.  Kyungsoon took her sunglasses off to wipe something out of her eyes and that's when a nearby fan noticed her. Due to excitement the fan screamed and pointed at Kyungsoon. Sadly other kpop fans were around as well, shawols and Kyungsoon's own fans ( Choco pies) went over to talk to her. Or at least that's what the choco pies wanted to do. Shawols on the other hand had different plans. Kyungsoon is known for having many male idol friends and is often put into couples with them among fans. Her biggest couple is with Jonghyun of SHINee however with Kim Jonghyun dating actress Shin Se Kyung their JongKyung couple ended and the new/different JongKyung couple emerged. Shawols are assumed to be mostly blingers due to the fact that most of them shouted things like ;

" STAY AWAY FROM OUR JJONG!! "

Stuff along the lines of that. There then seemed to be a fan war between Shawols/Blingers and Choco pies. In of which where choco pies attempted to defend Kyungsoon. A shawol then started throwing punches at some of the Choco pies . Kyungsoon tried to protect that fan from getting hurt and ended up with many injuries, currently she is unconscious. Henry, inside heard all the screaming and ran outside to save Kyungsoon, calling for an ambulance. At the sight of Henry fans started to back off and soon most fans left while some stayed to see if Kyungsoon was okay. Just moments ago did Kyungsoon get driven to the hospital. Shawols and other kpop fans that are reading this please contain your excitement ( or hatred) when you see an idol. Kyungsoon was seen with many scratches on her body and she shirt was slightly ripped. Surely SHINee members and Super Junior members will not be pleased with this behavior."


I looked up and the other guys looked at me with wide eyes.

"We have to get to the hospital. " I shouted, sprinted for the car. The other followed me and we practically jumped in the car.

"MY POOR BABY IS HURT!!!" Key started to sob as we were driven to the hospital.