Confession of the Mochi ! Nom nom?

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

Kyung POV

I groaned, but I sat right up, " Is she okay?!"

Henry jumped at my sudden shout," Who?"

"The fan!!"

"Oh yeah, she's fine." Henry sighed, " It's you that got hurt."

I looked at my arms, " OH DAMN!"

Henry laughed, " Geez Kyung, this is when I really believe that you're just too nice. I mean you're the one who can take down-"

"A guy three times my size. Yes, I'm aware." I cut in, " Well, what was I suppose to do, beat up all the fans in the mob?"

He chuckled, " Well you have a point..."  I stuck my tongue out at him.  He paused and bit his lip," Hey Kyung can I tell you something?"

I sat up a little straighter," Of course. You can tell me anything."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything."

"I have a wedgie right now."

"EW DON'T TELL ME THINGS LIKE THAT!! TMI!!"

He burst out laughing,  " See? So I can't tell you anything."

"Well you can, but I don't want know things like that. You can tell me things that aren't so 'TMI material' "I sighed.

He chuckled, " Okay, joking aside. I really do need to tell you something."

"Then tell me."

"I'm not sure if it's the right time for it..."

"Oh just tell me Henry ."

"Hmm... would this be the right time for it?" He thought aloud.

"Just tell me Henry!" I laughed.

"I love you."

I smiled, " Aw, I love you too man."

"No, Kyung....."He paused and I felt what was coming next, " I love you as more than a friend."

~~~~~~~

Jonghyun POV

"HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO MY BABY??!" Key sobbed," What if she's in a coma?!"

Jinki frowned, " Stop saying things like that, it scares me."

"Guys, we're almost there." I sighed. Kyung, please be okay...

~~~~~~~

Henry POV

Yup this was not the right time. This was not the right timing. I REPEAT , NOT the right timing. Oh please don't let this ruin my friendship with her T~T 

Her smile faded and I know she's trying to force it back on. Oh gosh, why did I choose to tell her now??!! I'm such an idiot.

"Bwuah??" She asked, eyes wide, jaw dropped.

I gulped. Well I might as well finish this. I grabbed her hand," I love you as more than a friend Kyung. I want to be more than just friends with you. I love you." I stuttered quickly.

"Henry... I..." She sighed and frowned.

"Look, I know this isn't really the right time for a confession like this but i can't really pull the words back into my mouth. I know you probably still have feelings for your ex-boyfriend , but I want you to just..." I gulped again, " To just think about it and give it a chance maybe.." I gazed into her dark brown eyes, " Meanwhile, I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship and if you do say no, I still want to be friends. Just..think about it okay?"

She nodded slowly," I'll..think about it...and don't worry, our friendship will never be ruined."

~~~~~~~

Kyung POV

I nodded slowly," I'll..think about it.. and don't worry, our friendship will never be ruined." Oh Shisus, I saw this coming right when he paused and said ' No Kyung...'

Henry opened his mouth," Kyung, I really do love y-"

"MY POOR BABY ARE YOU OKAY??!!" Key burst into the room, sobbing his eyes out already.

I am an excellent actress when it comes to acting like nothing happened, " I'm fine Key."

"OH MY GOD, LOOK AT YOU!!" Key gasped, " OH HELL TO THE NO ! THEY RIPPED THE SHIRT I GOT YOU FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!!"

I laughed a bit, and then I realized what Key said was true," DAMN IT!!" I sighed, " I really liked that shirt too..."

Jinki came rushing over," My poor baby sister..."

"Yah, I'm not a baby!" I pouted.

Taemin popped into the room," Omo! Noona are you okay?!"

"I'm  fine Taeminnie. Don't worry."  I reassured him.

"YEOBO!!!~" Jonghyun shouted and wrapped his arms around me," My yeobo! Aigo, they hurt you so much!!"

"Eh, I'm fine. The scratches sting a bit but that's all."

"Kyung. Siwon , Hankyung and Sungmin hyung taught you martial arts for a reason." Minho sighed.

"So you're telling me that I should have beat up your fans?" I joked. It went on with them nagging and soon Super Junior came. I couldn't help but glance at Henry every once in a while , who despite every coming in, held a firm grip on my hand the whole time. Ah... what to do....?