Confessions [ Part 1] : Kyung

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

 

 

Optional : play the video and start reading :'D

Oh god. He heard everything I know he did.

"Omo, Kyung why are you crying?" Jonghyun asked, wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"J-just a movie we were watching. Did you just get here?" I asked, whimpering a little.

"Uh, I just got here." He replied. He's lying. He was there the whole time. He heard everything.

"Oh.. w-well I'm gonna g-go..."

"Where? It's dark out."

"Ah Kiseop called...ah bye oppa." I muttered before sprinting towards the elevator.

"RUN AFTER HER JONGHYUN!!" I heard them all shout before I got on the elevator. Great, now they're all going to chase after me. I closed the door just in time to see Jonghyun's panicked face.

I bit my lip. What the hell am I suppose to do now? As I'm going on on the elevator, they're all going down the stairs. They have to be, it's the only other way down. Knowing five-year-old Donghae he's going to show them a quicker way down, quick would be sliding down the railing. What am I suppose to do.

Ding!

I ran outta the down right as the others got down the stairs. Yup they all slid down the railing. I sprinted for the door while they all shouted after me.  I ran across the street and that's when I was caught.

"Kyung!" Jonghyun panted, keeping a firm grip on my arm. He was the only one on the other side of the street with me. The others were watching from afar. Oh how nice, it's raining too.

"What?"

Jonghyun put both of his hand son my shoulders," Kyung...I heard everything.."

" And what? It's not going to change ! Nothing is going to be the same anymore! You're going to marry Se Kyung!" I shouted at him. Rain drops falling on my face, slowly soaking us both.

He hugged me into his chest," Kyung! I don't want to marry Se Kyung! I don't even love her! The person I want to marry is you and that will never change!"

I pushed away from him," YAH!! YOU'RE ENGAGED JONGHYUN!! I DON'T WANT TO BE THAT THIRD PERSON THAT RUINS EVERYTHING!!" I still had my hands on his chest and I stared into his eyes. Even though it's raining, it's obvious we're both crying," Do you know how hard it is, to see you do what you did what you once promised me? How hard it was when you said you were engaged? It reminded me of how you would tease me about marrying me in a heartbeat and how you would constantly practice on how you would propose to me. Do you know how hard it was to deal with all this? To deal with you living under the same roof, with you still being your flirty self, with you first dating and now engaged? " I yelled through tears and the rain for him to hear.

"YOU'RE NOT THAT THIRD PERSON BECAUSE I'VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU!" He yelled," If we're going to pin things on each other then why the hell did everyone else get a goodbye but me in your note?! Why did you cheat on me with Junhyung back when we were dating then? Why did you constantly push me away?! "

"DID YOU EVER THINK IT WAS BECAUSE I CAN'T EVEN STAND THE THOUGHT OF SAYING GOODBYE TO YOU?! I couldn't do it. I couldn't say goodbye to you. I loved all of them but no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't say goodbye to you! I NEVER cheated on you! I lied to you so that you would move on with your life! I pushed you away because I didn't want your image to be ruined! Now let me go!" I shouted back, trying to roughly get out of his grip.

"Kyung! You're the one who can take down a guy three times your size. I should be no issue. Kyung-ah...." He paused due to getting choked up," You don't want me to let go do you? Kyung, you still love me.I know you still love me."

"Yah, Kim Jonghyun," I shouted through tears," How could you even do this?! I spent three years...three years of trying to forget you and not once did I forget you! I spent those three years blocking you off from my thoughts, blocking you out of my life. Do you know how hard it is to even live? We did everything together when we were little, I practically lived with you for most of my childhood. Taking a step is already hard because I realize how empty I feel when your arm isn't around my shoulders. Going to sleep is hard because I don't always have you next to me. Brushing my teeth was hard because you weren't there to pop out of nowhere and hug me. EVERYTHING REVOLVED AROUND YOU!!  I can act like nothing happened between us but a perfectly good friend. But I can't stand seeing you with someone else. Did you even think that I still loved you? BECAUSE I STILL DO!!! BUT WHAT GOOD IS THAT GOING TO DO?!"

Jonghyun pulled me back into his chest and kissed the top of my head," Kyung, I've loved you this whole time. To this day I still can't tell you why I had to break your heart 5 years ago. Has it been that long already? Has it already been 5 years since we broke up? Then I've waited five years to tell you that I loved you, that I never for one moment had feelings for anyone else, to say ‘Let’s marry.’ But not now — the things I want to tell you have changed… I can't say 'Will you marry me?' I waited for five years, wanting you to forget me and be happy. The moment I opened the door when you came back, I wanted to just hug you and never let you go. Do you think I didn't try to forget you? I spent one whole year constantly calling your phone, emailing you, going to your house to talk to you. But whenever I went to your place, I would get a ' She's sick'. I was so worried. I thought for a whole year you were sick, and it wasn't until the second year after our break up did I find out that you had left for  the States. I cried that day I found out. I cried because I thought I would never see your face again, that I would never hear your voice. I love you Kyung, I always have and I always will. ”

"Wae? " I asked sobbing," WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME?! You're driving me crazy! Not once did you get off my mind! I could bock you off from my thoughts but behind every thought you would be there! Kim Jonghyun, don't do this to me!"

He took his head off of mine and looked into my eyes with tears, “You know now how precious you were to me. You weren’t thrown away, you were the most important person to me. An incredible person. And so now, you’ll become someone else’s incredibly precious person. Not mine anymore. No matter how much I want you to be mine, I can't have you . I have to keep you safe.  Promise me that for my sake, you’ll be happy.  "

Damn Jonghyun don't quote 49 days. It kills me even more. I bit my lip," Ani, I can't forget you. I don't want to. Saranghae... I'm yours. Heart and soul, I'm yours. But what good does that do? " I asked, my throat hurts, I can't breathe properly, my vision is blurry. Is this really happening? If you're going to quote 49 days, then I'll quote Becoming Jane.

Jonghyun placed his forehead against mine," It means the world to me." He whispered before kissing me. It wasn't one of those kisses in the Korean dramas where they awkwardly smash their lips together or where it looks like their each other's souls out. It was just a kiss. A pure kiss. A kiss that I've longed for. He pulled away with his nose still touching mine," What value will there ever be in life, if we are not together?"

"I don't know. Do you love me?" I asked.

"With all my heart and soul. Don't speak or think Kyung. Just love me." Jonghyun cracked a  small smile before kissing me again. He must have watched Becoming Jane and 49 Days xD We're soaked to the bone now.

WAIT. WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING? I SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS. 

" JONGHYUN!! WHAT ARE WE DOING?! " I pushed him away and sprinted away. What's wrong with me? Just because we still both love each other, he's engaged now. Even if he'll love me after he's married. What am I suppose to do then? What am I suppose to even do right now? Am I doing the right thing?