Attacked

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

After Jonghyun was done with his kissing, he took me to my room and tucked me in, " Sweet dreams yeobo~"

I gave him a small smile, " Okay."

~~~~~

I woke up a few minutes later, thirsty. Surprisingly and coincidentally, there was a glass of water on the counter next to me. Did Jonghyun put it there? Eh, I quickly gulped it all up. That's when I noticed something, a pair of eyes in my closet. My heartbeat a little faster and I started freaking out.

what do I do?

I ran to the bathroom door and tried to open the door, it was locked. The hell? Jonghyun wouldn't lock the door. I started pounding on the door, " Jonghyun? Jonghyun?! Ah .." I was getting dizzy, I quickly glanced at the empty glass of water. No freaking way.

There.

Was.

Date.

.

In .

That.

Glass.

Of.

Water.

And I just drank the whole glass. I'm dead. The pair of eyes in my closet blinked. The figure stepped out. Damn. What's with guys being so tall these days? This guy is at least 6 inches taller than Siwon and really that would be no issue to take him down. Except for the fact that I've been drugged and it's getting to me. His face was covered with a mask and he wore all black clothing. The glint in his eyes didn't look lustful. Then I realized something. He's not in here to me.

He's here to kill me.

~~

Jonghyun POV

"Jonghyun? Jonghyun?" I heard Kyung's voice faintly from the bathroom door. Why isn't she coming in? The door isn't locked.

I groaned, it's 2 in the morning, " Kyung, what do you need?"

No reply.

"Kyung?" I raised an eyebrow and wiped the sleep outta my eyes.  I slowly and cautiously walked to the bathroom, I flung the first to ( from my room to the bathroom) then waited at the second door ( from the bathroom to Kyung's room.) I turned the knob slowly. Eh? The door won't open.

Something. Is. Not. Right.

I sprinted to every SHINee member's room, pounding on the door, " WAKE UP, SOMETHING'S UP WITH KYUNG."

Four doors opened up immediately.

"Hyung what's going on?" Taemin asked , panicking.

"Where's Kyung?" Onew asked.

"Her door. It's locked." I said quickly.

Key scoffed, " That's it?"

" She's not replying." I sighed, why don't' they trust me?

Key groaned and walked up to the main door to Kyung's room, " Kyung? Are you okay?"

Taemin gasped, " Hyung!! Look!" Taemin pointed to the bottom of the door.

All our eyes followed Taemin's finger. Through the small crack at the bottom of the door, liquid was coming trough. Red liquid. Blood.

"Taemin, go and wake up Super Junior. Now." I instructed. Taemin nodded quickly and sprinted to SJ's dorm.

Minho ran up to the door and 'scooped' up some of the liquid with his index finger, " It's blood."

Onew ran towards the phone and called 911.  Suddenly there was several loud thuds and I noticed the door shook a little every once in a while. Either Kyung is throwing whoever that is in the room and nearly killing him or her, OR It's Kyung that's being thrown around.

" KYUNG!!!" Several voices shouted. SJ hyungs are here. I turned around and maybe if the situation wasn't so serious, I would have laugh a bit. Teukie hyung was holding a fire extinguisher, Heechul was holding a pillow ( How's that going to help?) , Yesung was holding a lamp, Shindong was holding a pot, Eunhyuk was holding a baseball bat, Donghae was holding a hockey stick, Siwon wasn't holding anything but I'm guessing he's going to use his Taekwondo,  Ryeowook was holding tape ( Again, how's that going to help?), Kyuhyun was holding a frying pan, Henry had a guitar, and Zhoumi had one of those ferbreeze cans.

Next thing I knew, all the Super Junior members were pounding on the door, and I'm very surprise the door hasn't broken down. I remembered there was a second door to Kyung's door and lead some of the SJ hyungs to that door ( Eunhyuk, Henry, Shindong, and Heechul) Strangely, this door broke down a lot easier. Eunhyuk kept whacking at it a couple of times with his baseball bat and the door opened. We rushed into the room and the others came to join us, and the sight we saw was terrifying. 

Why the hell is Kyung in a pool of her own blood? She's the fighter, she's the one that can take a guy twice her size down in one move. So why is she here, on the ground, in a pool of her own blood with serveral cuts on her body. She's so pale she's looks lifeless.

"Kyung!" Kyuhyun screamed and ran up to her, his hands wwere soon covered with blood, " Kyung, wake up. Do you hear me Kyung? Wake. Up. "

Nothing. She didn't say anything. I ran up to her and felt my tears well up. Hell, we all ran to her . We kept shouting at her, waiting for the ambulance to come. We kept telling her to wake up. But she just wouldn't wake up.