Henlii and Gentleman Mimi ~

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

"Mhmm ^-^" I nodded, " I've known them for a long time"

"Kyungsoon~!" Two familiar voices shouted.

I felt my face brighten up, ahh two more guys I love. "Mochi!!!" I shouted before getting tackled . I laughed, " and Gentleman Mimi!"

"YAH GET OFF HER!!" I heard 17 voices shout in unison. Oh gosh they're all protective.

Once Henry and Zhoumi were violently pulled off, Henry stomped his foot. " Yah, you all practically suffocated her to death when you all piled on top of her!"

"But it was cool because we did it as a whole group! " Teukie said childishly, "Where were you two anyway?"

"Bringing the gifts for Kyung that you all left at the dorm " Zhoumi replied.

I raised an eyebrow , " How in the world could you guys leave Mimi and Mochi to bring your gifts here?" I peered at the door and there stood a pile of colorfully wrapped gifts,  "Woah, you two brought all those here?"

Onew coughed, " Three."

I rolled my eyes, " Ah no wonder it took you three so long."  I looked back to the rest of Super Junior, " I really dont get how you could forget them at your dorm..."

Heechul began  " Well...it went like this ; "

Flashback

"Ahh hyungs~ Do you wanna meet my adorable little sister? She's here! I told you about her too I think ..."  Onew asked

" When did you have a sist-" Siwon began and then all of Super Junior paused.

"LEE YUN KYUNGSOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE"S HERE!!!!! " They all shouted in unison and ran out the door screaming.

Onew stood there, shocked. "Yah ," He looked down at a pile of gifts , " You guys left this pile here!!" He called .

Only Henry and Zhoumi came back, " Aigoo we forgot our gifts for her!" Henry pouted.

"Ah by the way Onew, Kyung's getting crushed by a pile of boys. "

"BWAUH???!!! " Onew sprinted towards the door, but ran back a bit taking an armful of gifts, " I'll take some of these down for you guys."

End

"Ahh so that's what happened.  Aww you guys came rushing down to see me . " I smiled sweetly, " Did I ever tell you guys how much I love you?"

"I LOVE YOU MORE!!!" They all shouted and jumped on me.

"YAH WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TOUCHING HER?!" Onew screamed, pulling everyone off. Despite the fact that he also jumped on me.

I stood up and dusted off my dress, " So putting the hellos aside, would you like an explanation Jinki Oppa?" I asked, I turned back seeing the rest of SHINee shocked too , " Oh and my other oppas plus favorite dongsaeng?" Everyone nodded, " Ahh well then, lets start." I began taking a seat between Jonghyun and Key again.