Malfunctions come with Confessions. Not really

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

I ran up to the roof and stayed up there for quite some time. Until it got darker actually, 11 PM ish? I kept peering down to see if Se Kyung left yet. It's not because I'm scared of her or anything, but it's because if  I have to see again then I'll kill her. Oh thank shisus they're finally leaving. I walked back down the stairs and went on the elevator.

~~~~

Normal POV

"Where'e my daughter?" Key asked. Everyone shrugged," Aren't you guys worried? Sh'es been gone for 2 hours."

"2 HOURS?!!" They all yelled in unison. Excluding Jonghyun who was walking Se Kyung home at the moment. Next thing you know, they're all looking for Kyung.

~~~~

Kyuhyun paced around the roof," Kyung?" He called. He was sure that she would have gone up here. He walked back down and sighed," Aish, where is she?" He grabbed his phone, stopped walking and dialed her number.

Her whisper is the lucifer~

Kyuhyun's head turned around to the direction of the noise. That was Kyung's phone. He was sure of it, but why was it coming from the elevator. He started pounding on the door," Kyung?!" Her phone was still ringing he was sure that she was in there, and now he was sure that she couldn't get out.

~~~~

Kyung POV

I groaned and held my head with both hands," Where am I?" I muttered aloud.

"KYUNG KYUNG KYUNG!! YOU'RE ALRIGHT!!" Teukie exclaimed and hugged me.

"Yah, what happened?"

"The elevator broke down whle you where on it, you hit your head on the wall and fainted. Luckily Kyuhyun was there to save you!" Teukie cheered.

I glanced at Kyuhyun," Oppa, komawo."

He smiled," Yah, you don't need to thank me. It could have been anyone, I just happened to be at the rigt place when your phone rung."

"My  phone?"

"Yeah, I only knew you were in the elevator because I heard your phone ringing."

"That's..interesting..." I muttered, I swore I turned my phone of when I went up to the roof.

~~~~

Jonghyun POV

"Is she okay?!" I asked Minho when he came into my room.

"Yeah, she just woke up." Minho replied," Hyung.. how much longer do we have to deal with this?"

I sighed," I don't know Minho...For as long as I have to.."

"What if you really have to marry Se Kyung?"

"Then I'll do it only to keep Kyung safe from him. "

"But that would hurt Kyung even more hyung."

"What else do you want me to do? There's nothing else I can do beside go along with what he tells me to do. Even if it hurts her....I can't do anything about it Minho. I'm pathetic."

~~~~

Kyung POV

I swear my phone was off...how did it turn on by itself? I pausd and sighed. Wait a minute....I remeber someone b-

"Noona~" Taemin sang as he walked into the room.

I smiled," Oh hey Taeminnie."

"Noona~  I brought you food from home."

"Aigo, so sweet of you Taeminnine." I grinned as he set the food in front of me," Ah Taemin...can you do me a favor?"

"Of course! Anything for my favorite noona!"

"I want to you to try and see if you can watch the tape of me on the elevator."

~~~~~

Taemin POV

Using my amazing aegyo, I got the security guards to let me watch the video. Thankfully they were girls xD I only had a few minutes though, but this shouldn't take long. I watched the video of noona on the elevator.

WAIT A SEC

I gasped to myself and covered my mouth.

There's someone in the elevator with noona. Someone with a baseball bat. OMO!! He hit noona's head!! That's why noona fainted. Eh...why's he turning on her phone? How the heck is he able to climb out of the elevator through the top?

HOW THE HECK DID HE EVEN GET IN THE BUILDING?!

Oh my god. I'm 95% sure it's the same guy from last time.