To Keep you Safe

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Yubseyo?"

"Yes, this is Kyungsoon speaking...Ah who is this?" I asked, this number was Elijah's but it was a girl's voice.

"Unni, you remember Hyung Seok having a little sister?"

I gasp, " AH Ae Sook!"

She laughed, " You remember. Good."

"Ah, so what did you call me for? Nothing's wrong with Elijah right?" I asked.

She paused, " Ah Unni, the thing is. Hyung Seok Oppa won't be able to see you for a while."

"Eh? Why?"

"I don't know. Oppa said it was to keep you safe. He said he didn't want you to get hurt so he's not going to see you for a while."

I paused, what's gotten into him, " Ah I can I talk to him right now? I want to clear things out."

"Oh ani! He doesn't know I'm calling you. He's out of the house right now but he left his phone here."

"I see....Do you know where he went?"

"Sorry Unni, I don't know."

I sighed, " Ah that's fine. Ae Sook, I'll have to talk to you later I have to go."

"Okay, bye Unni."

I slowly put my phone down. I wish Elijah would tell me what's going on. It's been a little over a month and I haven't heard from him at all. I sighed and rubbed my temples,  what's going on? Jonghyun won't talk to me, Elijah won't talk to me, Taemin won't tell me who he likes. Taemin....It better not be Krystal. If it's Krystal you won't be my favorite dongsaeng anymore.

~~~~

"Kyung~ We're back." Minho called from the main door.

I came out of my room, " Hey guys. Eh?" I only saw four guys in front of me, " Where's Jonghyun oppa?"

"Aigo, is my daughter missing her boyfriend?" Key teased while taking off his shoes.

"Ani, it's just he never comes back with you guys anymore and then whenever he's back here, he spends his time on his phone all the time." I pointed out, " You guys didn't notice that?"

"Now that you mention it, you're right Kyung." Onew agreed.

"Yeah, Jonghyun hyung is almost always on his phone whenever he has free time now. Whenever our schedules are done he leaves to go somewhere alone." Minho added.

"Noona, do you know anywhere he might go?" Taemin asked, I shook my head.

"Aish, I don't even know what's going on with him recently. He won't talk to me or even go near me. Elijah won't talk to me or even see me anymore. Aish.." I sighed.

" Elijah ?" Key asked, " Speaking of him, we haven't seen him in a while."

I decided to keep my mouth shut about that, " Ah he said he's busy.."

"Oh..." Key sighed, " Taking care of Ae Sook?"

"Probably." I sighed.

"Jonghyun hyung...won't talk to you either?" Minho asked.

"Ani. It's been a month a 13 days since I've actually had a conversation with him." I confessed.

Onew patted my back, " We'll talk to him tomorrow , okay?"

"Okay." I smiled.

Maybe then I'll figure out what's going on....