Ulzzang couple/ KyungSeop Time

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Kiseop~ I'm seriously starting to think you're like in love with your camera." I laughed when Kiseop started recording all this.

"Psh, nah. I'm just recording this for your fans." He playfully scoffed.

"I think you have the reporters doing that for you already." I pointed to the distant crowd of the paparazzi," They got footage of Kyuhyun breaking a swing ." I laughed.

Kiseop chuckled," How in the world did he break the swing?"

"I don't know, he got on it and it just broke on him ."

"Oh~ So what do you want to do?"

"Hm... I don't know."

" Oh ! We should ...." Kiseop paused," i don't know what to do! They took all my ideas."

"What ideas did you have?"

"I'm not allowed to tell."

"You guys are so mean~ Hint?"

Kiseop paused," Involves snow."

"Hm...snow...."

"Yah yah, don't tell them that I even gave you a hint. "

I smirked," What if I do?"

"I'll bite you." He laughed.

"They would kill you still." I laughed.

"Hm, true. Ah we should......"

~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun POV

Ugh another mess up. I sighed and threw out the burnt heart shaped chocopie. Yeah, I was planning on making this big choco pie in a heart shape the size of Kyung's face for her, but I keep messing up >.<  Ah let's try again then! I looked at the time, I still have a few more hours to finish this. For my yeobo! I'll keep trying~!

~~~~~~~~~~

Kyung POV

"So why are we kayaking in the middle of the winter?!" I asked, laughing as I got on the kayak. The water is almost frozen and Kiseop is making us kayak, oh great.

"It will be fun." He exclaimed," C'mon follow me~!"He started floating away, looking back to see if I was following him.

"KISEOP I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS!!"I shouted as he got farther.

"What? Oh yes you do, you've done almost everything!" He laughed, getting my panicking on camera.

"I'VE NEVER KAYAKED BEFORE!!"

"Here, " He put his camera down but still let it get video footage," To move forward you paddle like this. To move to the left, like this, the right like this and to stop like this." Kiseop explained and demonstrated.

I tried to move forward after Kiseop," OPPA !!! I'M GONNA CRASH INTO THE GRASS!!" I shouted as I started moving in the wrong the direction, towards the frozen shore and tall grass covered in snow.

Kiseop burst out laughing," No! Kyung ! Paddle like this!!"

"I CAN'T~~~!!"

"NO NO NOT THAT WAY!!"

"I can't move !" I yelled," Oh wait wait! I got this!" I exclaimed when I actually started moving towards him.

"See, you got it. Now let's go under the bridge." He started paddling away from me," Follow me." I successfully, followed him, that was, until we got to the bridge," Now lay down so your head doesn't get chopped off." Kiseop instructed while he leaned back in his kayak, going smoothly under the bridge.

I tried to copy him but I got stuck because I didn't paddle fast enough before going under," Uh..Kiseop...I'm STUCK!!"

He just laughed," Oh c'mon Kyung. You can do it."

~~~~~~~~~

"KISEOP!!! LOOK I'M KAYAKING!!" I laughed when I started getting better.

He smiled," See. I told you you could do it."

"NOW I'M GONNA RUN INTO YOU FOR NOT HELPING ME GET OUT FROM UNDER THE FREAKING BRIDGE!!"I shouted, paddling towards him at full speed. thank Shisus for my arm muscles.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kiseop flipped his wet, almost frozen hair," My god the water was freaking cold."

"You're the one who wanted to kayak during the winter. Aigo, you're lips are a little purple!" I exclaimed.

He gave me a playful smile," Wanna warm em' up for me?"

I playfully punched his arm," No! You weirdo."

He chuckled," You're the one who made me fall. Thankfully my camera is okay."

"See? You love that thing more than your own life! The water was freaking freezing!"

"Eh, I don't mind."

"Your jaw is chattering, your lips are turning slightly purple, you're super pale and I can barely feel any body heat from you.:"

"Gimme a hug then."

I hugged him and rubbed his back, trying to bring back some warmth," Kiseop~ Suprsingly, you're giving off a warm heat but when I'm hugging you your skin feels cold."

"Hm.. maybe it's because I'm with you?" He joked.

I stuck my tongue out at him," Psh. Don't turn into a flirt like Jjong."

"Hm.. since it's Valentine's Day...let's do something spicial."

"Like?"

"Let's pretend to be a couple for the last 30 minutes we have."

~~~~~~~~~

"Hm.. so if you were my boyfriend, what would we be doing today?" I smiled, going along with Kiseop's idea.

He put on a thinking face," We would be hugging."

I laughed,"We are right now. Dang you're still freezing."

"I don't feel cold."

"Liar, your jaw is still chattering."

"Kiss it then." He laughed.

I pecked his jaw line and laughed," I can't belive I actually did that."

"and I got it on camera!" He teased, smiling at the camera.

"Lee Kiseop, give me the camerea before I smack you."

"Nah, this is going on Youtube."

"Oh no it's not!!"

~~~~~~~~~~

It ended up going on Youtube... -___-

Kiseop laughed at my sulking," Oh please, you've been on camera kissing Jonghyun tons of times."

I stuck my tongue out," Whatever."

"Hey Kyung, just one more thing..."

"Hm?"

Kiseop pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead fora while. He pulled away slowly and then pulled me into his chest," Happy Valentine's Day. Saranghae."