SooKyung Time

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

" Kyung~ Why are you so cute?~" Soohyun grinned with his hand entwined with mine.

"I don't think I'm cute at all..." I joked.

"You're freaking adorable!" Soohyun exclaimed.

"Ah and now I wonder why I didn't met you along with the other 4 UKISS guys."

" I don't know~ But if I knew that I could have met you sooner, I would have gone with them whenever they went out."

I smiled," That would have been nice."

"So Kyung~ What do you want to do?~"

"Hmm.. you decide."

~~~~~~~~~~~

I continued forming my 20th snowball. Yep, Soohyun decided on a snowball fight :D

"You ready Kyung?" Soohyun called a few feet away from me , hiding behind a small snow wall.

"A few more minutes!" I shouted, quickly making snowballs.

I like how we can go outside without the need of keeping our identity secret now. Apparently, no one is going to bother me.

"No NOW!!" Soohyun laughed, chucking a snowball at me.

"OH HELL TO THE NO!" I shouted, throwing a snowball at him. damn hit the wall instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Last snowball, must win. I chucked the snowball with all my arm strength and gasped at the result," OH MY SHISUS!!  SOOHYUN OPPA! I'm SO SO SO SORRY SORRY!!" I gasped, doing the sorry sorry hand motion as I ran towards him.

"Dear lord, right in my face." Soohyun groaned, rubbing his cheek.

"I'm so so sorry!" Oh now I feel bad.

"It's fine." Soohyun tried to reassure me.

"It's all swelled up!" I gasped," Aigo! Eteokke?! Oh my gosh we have to get you to the hospital or something! Or maybe w-"

Soohyun laughed," Kyung, you're so cute when you freak out. Trust me, I'm fine."

I bit my lip, " But it's all purple and swelling already."

"Ah it will heal."

"But your fans are going to hunt me down now. OH DEAR LORD THEY'RE GOING TO HUNT ME DOWN AND MURDER ME!"

"Oh no they won't be. I won't allow that. Kyung, seriously, I'll be fine." He gave me a reassuring smile and picked up some snow, putting it on his cheek," See , I'm fine. It's not like I'm going to die ."

I sighed and wiped the specks of snow that were on his face," Aish...."

He grabbed my hand," It's fine Kyung." He removed my gloves," Look, you're the one we should be worried about." He pointed to my baby pink fingers and started rubbing them with both of his hands.

"Yah, oppa! I'm fine! I was wearing gloves!"

"Yeah, thin gloves. That's why your fingers are all cold and pink." Soohyun muttered. 

I sighed and let Soohyun continue rubbing my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I dabbed a last touch of concealer on Soohyun's face," There, all gone for now."

He held my small portable mirror," I'm glad you use to be a cordi now. Looks like nothing happened." He smiled as he handed it back to me," Ready to ice skate now?"

I nodded while putting on my skates," Yeah. You rented out the place just for today?"

"Mhmm. Just the two of us."

"Arasso, do you know how to skate?" I asked.

"......No." Soohyun laughed," Do you?"

"Why yes I do. I'll teach you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I held on to Soohyun hands and guided him slowly around the rink," You got it."

I started to very slowly let go of Soohyun's hands," NO  KYUNG DON'T LET GO OF ME!~ I'll FALL!"

I laughed and tightened my grip on his hands," Okay okay. I got you."

Soohyun smiled, "Ah, you're like, super amazing. You know that right?"

I laughed," No I didn't know. So, Soohyun oppa, just how am I amazing?" I asked as we circled the rink for a 5th time.

He pretended to stop and think," Hmm.. well you started going to college when you're 14, and you're going for free. You're pretty much getting paid girl," He winked at me and I laughed," You have so many skills, you're super talented. I feel like you've done almost everything."

"Hmm.. I hadn't kayaked until to today." I giggled," Kiseop had to teach me."

"That's why I said almost everything," He chuckled," You're gorgeous! Absolutely ADORABLE! You're the freaking aegyo GODDESS!"

I laughed," I learned from the aegyo king himself."

" Did I ever mention how unique you are? You're," Soohyun paused," different from other girls."

I couldn't help but crack a smile," How so?"

" You're 4D. You're quiet yet loud, you're smart yet dumb sometimes, you're weak yet strong, and so on. Etc."

"Are you calling me bi-polar?" I joked.

"Maybe.." Soohyun teased. I smirked and let his hand go. Immediately he starting stumbling," Yah yah! Kyung!!"

I stuck my tongue out," You'll be fine."

"No I wo-" Soohyun shouted before falling right on his bottom. I burst out laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Soohyun rubbed his with his free hand as we walked back to the dorm," Ah my still hurts. I fell a lot."

I giggled," Deal with it." I don't know why but I tighten the grip I had on his hand.

Soohyun smiled and hugged me from behind, keeping his arms around my waist and his chin on my head. Hm, seems like a lot of guys like doing this to me," Kyung~ Saranghae~"

I smiled," I love you too."

He pecked the top of my head," Happy Valentine's Day."