Strong Heart Meets Kyungsoon

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

At Strong Heart " Normal " POV~~

"Ah Jonghyun-sshi, would you mind explaining who's chair that is in front of you?" SeungGi asked.

"Oh the chair is for Key."

"Where's Key?"

"Shopping with Kyung."

"And who is Kyung?"

"Onew's younger sister."

" I see - wait what?" Everyone turned to Onew.

"I was going to announce that my little sister came back from the states yesterday."

"Aigo, where's she going to sit? There's only one more chair and it's for Key."  Kang Ho Dong said.

"She can sit on my lap." Jonghyun shouted with a grin.

Everyone laughed, " But what if noona doesn't want to sit on your lap?" Taemin asked with a hint of maybe jealousy. (? XD)

"Can i call her and ask?" Jonghyun smiled, confident Kyungsoon would be willing to sit on him.

The two host laughed, " Go for it." they said in unison.

"Onew, what's Kyung's number?" Jonghyun asked when he realized Kyungsoon's number wasn't on his phone.

Onew paused and laughed nervously, " I don't know!"

"Ah never mind, she's with Key so i can just call Key." Jonghyun dialed Key's number and put it on speaker.

"Yubseyo?" A voice which obviously wasn't Key's said.

"Kyung~ It's Jonghyun ."

" Hi Jonghyun."

" Ah Kyung, so we're eon Strong Heart right now and -"

"YAH ! YOU SAID WE HAD TO BE THERE BY 3 AND IT"S ONLY 2:50!" She shouted into the phone, causing laughter, " WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU LEAVE A NOTE WHEN YOU COULD HAVE CALLED US?"

" Minho wrote the note not me. Ah so will you clam down and listen to me for a sec?" He chuckled.

"Uh sure?"

"Oh so there's only one seat left and it's for Key so would it be okay if you sat on my lap?"

"........" Everyone leaned forward a bit to hear her response, " What kind of question is that?" She answered which brought more laughter, " Who else is there?"

"I'm not telling. You'll see when you get here and you didn't answer the question."

" Hm.... yeah sure I'll sit on your lap. "

Jonghyun grinned, " Komawo Kyung."

" What are you thanking me f-?" was all that was heard before Jonghyun hung up.

"Noona's here~!" Taemin shouted when he saw Key walk in with Kyungsoon.

LYKS POV (Kyungsoon's)

I don't get why Key didn't let me wear my usual clothes. Instead Key himself had picked out my outfit himself. A white ruffle-sleeve chiffon blouse and a peach colored skirt [ outfit here ; http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59th-street-ruffle-sleeve-chiffon-blouse-off-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1024214849 ] . I'm glad he at least let me do my own makeup, i went for a natural look which Key had to approve of.

Key's phone rang, I looked at the caller ID. It was Jonghyun, " Yubseyo?"

"Kyung~ It's Jonghyun." He replied in his sweet voice

"Hi Jonghyun."

"Ah Kyung, we're on Strong Heart right now and-"

" YAH YOU SAID WE HAD TO BE THERE BY 3  AND IT"S ONLY 2:50! " I shouted at Jonghyun, I could hear everyone laughing in the background, "WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU LEAVE US A NOTE WHEN YOU COULD HAVE CALLED US?"

"Minho wrote the note not me.Ah so will you calm down and listen to me for a sec?" He chuckled.

"Uh sure?"

"Oh so there's only one seat left and it's for Key, so would it be okay if you sat on my lap? He asked

My jaw dropped and i didn't say anything for a few seconds, "What kind of question is that?" More laughter in the background, " Who else is there?" Key and i were just a few more steps to the set.

"I'm not telling. You'll see when you get here and you didn't answer the question."

I thought about it. Would i have a bunch of shawols hate on me? Eh might as well go for it, "Hmmm.... yeah sure I'll sit on your lap."

"Komawo Kyung."

" What are you thanking me f-" and then Jonghyun hung up on me. Aish I'm going to yell at him, hanging up with a proper goodbye. ><

i walked on to set and Taemin shouted, " Noona's here~!"

I turned to the hosts/ MCS and bowed a little, " Anyonghaseyo ." then Jonghyun appeared out of no where and lifted me up bridal style. "Yah, Kim Jonghyun put me down before Onew eats you alive." I laughed.

He ignored my comment, Onew freaking out in the background, and the laughter while he sat down and let me sit on his lap.

Taemin sighed, " There he goes again, hogging noona."

They then went into the whole story of me coming here, Jonghyun keeping me to himself etc. "But she's so cute, i can't help it." Jonghyun replied grinning.

I felt my face flush and i turned to my right and realized that someone was staring at me. My eyes widened and a grinned, " OPPA!"