Our Pure Impossible Love is my Escape

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

KYUNG POV

I hugged my knees to my chest. I don't know where I am, everything is pitch back here. No walls or floor, emptiness. I don't really know how to explain it. It's like everywhere you g o it's darkness, no beginning, no ending just a continuous nothing. I'm not good at explaining. The only thing that isn't confusing is my clothes. Oh wait take that back. You think that if I'm stuck in my head ( At least I think I am..) I would be wearing the clothes I was in before this coma started, or the clean clothes you know. Before My blood was all over my clothes. Instead, I'm wearing clothes I wasn't even wearing. A long white dress (?) that went to my knee with a black racer back underneath. I think it's a dress, or a really long shirt. For some reason I have a handbag that isn't mine too. Nothing's in it though. I've walked around to see if there's any door or anything, but nothing. I can hear the things they say to me.

My boys.

I hear everything they're telling me...and I'm surprised. So many of my guy friends want me as more...but anyhow. ...

Jonghyun.

I want to wake up for him. I can't see how he's doing but I know that it's not well. It's below okay.  I want to open my eyes, see his face, hug him and tell him that I do remember everything. That I do love him. We had I guess, a pure love. Like to be honest, we've never 'made-out', we didn't argue during our relationship ( Excluding the first like 5 years when we had no idea) , we never went farther than 'first base' and I don't think we or Jonghyun minded. He never tried to do anything more than kissing, holding hands and etc.. I liked that. It was cute. It was innocent, and it was impossible to find a love like that. In our relationship, sleeping together didn't mean . It meant just sleeping in each other's arms. Jonghyun never tried to go any farther, I mean like.. he would joke about it...

Flashback

"Aw look at my y babe!" Jonghyun squealed like  a fangirl and clapped his hands when I walked out of the bathroom in his oversized shirt. My clothes were stolen by Jonghyun's mom and I'm being forced into wearing Jonghyun's clothes tonight. He practically jumped on me, hugged me and then we both rolled on his bed," Aigo! You're so cute! I just wanna bite you~" He sang.

I laughed,"Aish, liar."

"Ani! I'm not lying! You're so so so so so so so so s-"

"Okay okay gosh." I laughed.

He quickly kissed my lips," Hm..Yeobo~?"

"Yes?"

"Babe you ever wanted to.." The look in his eyes changed," Go a step farther in our relationship?"

I felt my face flush," Uhh..."

Jonghyun smiled like he was trying to hold himself back from laughing," Do you wanna?"

"......."

Jonghyun burst out laughing," Ah just kidding yeobo! Ah~ See? You're so cute to tease~"  Jonghyun smiled, kissed my forehead and hugged me close to his chest," Sweet dream~"

"Aish my boyfriend is sucha weirdo..." I muttered.

"I heard that."

Flashback end

He would joke about it, but nothing would happen. It was always so...cute. I missed that.

I miss him.

I love him.

I love that boy so much. I closed my eyes and pictured him in my mind...even though I'm already , possibly in my mind. His sweet smile with his dinosaur looking face. I slowly opened my eyes and it was like BAM. I'm in a different place. Suddenly I'm at a familiar location, a path for me to follow with a brick wall as a fence, some flowers here and there. I stood up and peer around. It went from nothing to well, something. I cautiously followed the cement path and carefully stepped over the 'door' that leads to the sewage system and whatnot. Can't remember what they're called at the moment.. I ran my hand through my silky hair. This place is so ...familiar. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Jonghyun, with a girl. Wait a second.

That girl is me.

Jonghyun wore a black cardigan, striped blue and white t-shirt, dark blue faded jeans, his hair all messy. I (the other me? Ah younger self.) wore a simple green t-shirt and blue skinny jeans with my hair tied in a side ponytail. I gazed at the image, the moving image of the two of us walking, his arm around my shoulders. I remember this day. I slowly followed the memory, I'm guessing that's what this is, my memory, or memories.

Jonghyun stopped walking and turned around to face me ( younger me) and smiled," Kyung-ah , do you know what today is?"

Both present  me and past me smiled," Of course, how could I forget?" I heard younger me say.

Jonghyun pressed his forehead gently on mine," So what's today?"

"Your birthday silly." I laughed. I cracked a smile while watching the precious memory in front of me.

Jonghyun's hands slowly glided down my arms an his hands entwined with mine," So what's my present? Ah wait you already gave me my present."

I raised an eyebrow," I don't remember giving you a present." By now, I have walked up so that I'm standing right next to us and I stared at Jonghyun's face. He looks so happy. Did I really make him that happy?

Jonghyun gave me an Eskimo kiss," You gave me your love. The best gift in the universe."

I felt tears streak my cheeks and gently reached out for him. I lightly traced his jawline and that's when I noticed how lighter I was. Not like pale lighter, but like faded lighter, see through. Is that why he can't see me? I took another step closer and tried to hug him. I fell right through him. I closed my eyes when a sudden white flash appeared and when I opened my eyes, I was in a 'nothing' again but instead of black it was white this time.

"Well, well..I see you discovered your memories." A voice whispered right behind me, a man's voice.

I turned around and gasped," Jung Il Woo?" I resisted every urge to not squeal like a fangirl and jump around screaming. Yes, I'm a fangirl too.

He made a tsk tsk sound," Nope, your Scheduler. "

"Scheduler? I thought tha-"

"This is your mind right now Kyung." He sighed," Your mind, you are trapped in your own head. Everything around you is your own creation, memories, dreams etc. This is what it will be like for the time you're in your coma. "

"But when you're in a coma..you don't see anything, you don't hear anything. How..." I paused," How is it that I can hear them? How is it that I'm seeing things like you and that memory? When you're in a coma it's just like you're in a deep sleep where you don't dream or anything."

He shrugged," You're just different. You get to go trough your memories and if you want..." He snapped his fingers and Jonghyun appeared," You can see his."

"J-Jonghyun's memories?" I questioned," B-but why would I look at his memor-" I shut my mouth and eyes when the same white flash appeared. I opened my eyes, Jung Il Woo was gone and I'm in a different place. Jonghyun's house, lowering it down, right in front of the door to Jonghyun's room. I looked around, what's going on? I peeked into the room and my heart broke.

He's crying.Jonghyun's crying. His face hidden in his hands while he's leaning against a wall on his room. His family with him.

Songdam ( Jonghyun's noona) hugged him closer," Jonghyun, I don't get it. You broke up with her, so why are you like this?"

"S-she's gone." He sobbed," It's not lie I wanted to break up with her!"

"Then why Jonghyun?" Umma, my 'second mother' , asked.

"I...I can't tell. Someone forced me into it and made me promise not to tell-" Jonghyun's hand flung away from his face and his eyes widened," I wasn't even suppose to tell you all that part!"

Songdam cracked a small smile," You can't tell us but..." She whispered something in his ear and he nodded slowly showing that he understood whatever she had told him.  They all left the room, walked right past me and then stood right behind me,and Jonghyun took a deep breath.

He paused, " I didn't want to do it but.." He hesitated," I don't know why Kyung's dad would force me to break up with her." I gasped and put my hands to my mouth, I could tell Songdam and omoni were doing the same thing. Jonghyun sniffled," He said if I didn't do it , he would hurt her. He would made her leave South Korea and wouldn't let me see her ever again." Jonghyun broke down," I love her so much! Why? Why did he make me let go of her?!"

I clenched my fingers into a fist. I should have known uppa wouldn't let our relationship off like that.  I ran up to Jonghyun and hugged him. I fell to, apparently, the ground and realized I was back in my own mind. I heard Jung Il Woo sigh," Aish if you love him then get out of here and wake up."

"But I don't down how!" I shouted, turning to look at him.

He gestured to his right and out of nowhere, a door appeared," You can leave right now if you want....that is," He frowned," If you're willing to let all of this go."  I raised and eyebrow and before I could even stand up to leave, the door moves right in front of me," Goodbye now."  He whispered and pushed me into the door.

~~~

My eyes fluttered open slowly and I heard crying.

"Kyung, it's been so long now. Can't you, won't you wake up for our 6th anniversary?" I heard someone beg. Teukie.

"T-Teukie?" I whispered and the room became quiet. Fourteen boys, my boys, came into my sight.

"SHE'S AWAKE!!"

~~~~

Happy 6th Anniversary to Super Junior!!! Ah title options for sequel are ;

" This SHINee Girl's Life in this Dirty World "

" This Dirty World  "

" My SHINee Girl "

" My SHINee Girl is my Obsession "

" Love Still Goes On for this SHINee Girl "

 Comment with the one you like best.I'm willing to take last minute suggestions haha. There were two other ones (Which I'm thankful for) But they didn't really fit. " No More Love Pain for This SHINee Girl" Wouldn't really work ( I got the title right, right? haha) because there STILL will be some 'love pain'. I liked the "X Oppas and one SHINee Girl" but then I remembered that Taemin is younger than Kyung and " 19 Oppas, 1 Dongsaeng, and  1 SHINee Girl" didn't have that nice of a ring to it. I think that's all for now.. SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ^-^