You just made things Easier

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Kyungsoon you shouldn't have been so rude to Kyung." Jonghyun muttered the next day.

I rolled my eyes, " She shouldn't have been so whiny."

Jonghyun huffed, " At least be nice to her on my behalf?"

I glared at him, "  It's because of you that I haven't beat the outta her already. I think that enough for me to hold back . If you make me hold back my mouth too then I'll explode."

Ugh, Jonghyun and I have not been getting along recently. Just 6 more days until i leave and this is not how i want to leave things with him.

"Then explode." Jonghyun snapped.

"Well let's think about what would happen if I exploded. If I were to exploded then first of all your girlfriend would die in a heartbeat, then I would revive her from the dead just to kill her again, then I would cuss her out, then i would cuss you out for unleashing the demon in me." I snapped back.

"Okay stop it you two." Onew sighed. Hm, maybe instead of sitting there and watching us argue everyday, you should have said that earlier.

I scoffed and flung my hands in the air, " Just 6 more freaking days before I leave and this is what I get? Pathetic, Kim Jonghyun. Can't you even try to be nice to me? Or maybe not let your girlfriend coming over everyday would help a lot too."

"Noona..."

"Not now Taeminnie."

"But noona, your food is burning." Taemin pointed over to the stove which was still over. NOT MY BACON!!!

"!" I cursed, rushing over to the kitchen and  saving my bacon. Then the door clicked open, wait... who the hell could it b- OH HELL NO.

"Annyeong~" Se Kyung smiled.

What.

The.

Hell.

I did that creepy head turn thing that's in the horror movie and occasional anime, " Who gave her the key to our home?" I demanded, spacing out each word that was lace with anger. The guys all gulped, but then Key, Minho and Taemin all pointed to Onew. My biological brother just gave the key to my home to one of the people that I cannot stand, " THAT'S IT!!! " I screamed, throwing the frying pan in the sink carelessly and stormed out the dorm.

~~~~~

Jonghyun POV

Kyungsoon slammed the door as she stormed out and I swear the whole wall just shook. A few seconds later we heard her voice from above us, oh she went to SJ hyung's dorm.

"SHISUS, SHOOT ME NOW." She yelled from above us. then a whole ruckus above us began. Loud footsteps, screaming, thuds - wait why thuds?, and shouting.

Minho winced, " Is she taking it out on them?"

Key shrugged," Probably not."

Then it became silent after a few moments. Yes we stood there just listening to what was going on above us. The door slammed open and they all came in.

Siwon had Kyungsoon swung over his shoulder and she was shouting, " CHOI SIWON PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!!"

Siwon sighed, " Not until you calm down."

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN. THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR!!"

"Uh...what happened?" Minho asked.

The Super Junior members sighed, " Well...."

Flashback Siwon POV

Kyung came storming into our door, not even bothering to close the door, " SHISUS, SHOOT ME NOW." She yelled at me.

My eyes widened, " Why would I shoot you?" Kyung didn't reply and starting punching and kicking the wall, " YAH You'll BREAK THE WALL!!"

"I DON'T' GIVE A DAMN!!!"  She screamed, punching and kicking harder.

"What's going on? Oh no, she's pissed again.." Heechul sighed and then ran over to help me, " KYUNG CALM DOWN."

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN. THAT HAS THE KEY TO OUR DORM NOW. HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK I'M GOING TO CALM DOWN?"

A few minutes of trying to hold Kyung back from taking out her anger was just crazy, Furniture was knocked over, my ears hurt from all of our shouting. I slightly regret making Kyung take all the martial arts and athletic classes, she kept flipping out of our grasp and would go and try to rip up something.

End

(Back to Jonghyun POV)

I sighed, she's been so moody recently. " Kyungsoon if you're so sick of everything then why don't you just move in with UKISS?"

She scoffed, " Maybe I should."

"Oh no you are not." Jinki immediately snapped.

"Like you can stop me." She muttered. Siwon placed she down, she sighed and then calmly walked out of the dorm.

Kyungsoon POV

That's it. I'm done, no more second thoughts. Kim Jonghyun you just made my decision easier.