Fed Up

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

Kyung POV

To cheer up the guys are trying to have a party in the SJ dorm. All of us are here ( SHINee and SJ) excluding... you know who that's currently with his y fiance.

Onew suddenly sighed and slam the table," Kyung, what the hell is there to be so depressed about?" We all jumped at his action," I know you don't like Se Kyung but you should still be happy for Jonghyun."

"I am happy for him." I replied.

"Well you sure as hell don't seem like it." He snapped. Huh, this could just be the second time where we will have a big argument where we yell it out....

"Well I am happy for him. Even if he's going to marry an annoying ."

"Then freaking show it! Jonghyun's slowly becoming depressed because he thinks you're not happy for him!" Onew yelled," God damn why can't this drama just all end?"

"I've told Jonghyun a bunch of times that I'm happy for him. In fact if it makes you feel better, I talked to him yesterday and told he I was happy for him." Yup, I talked to him yesterday. It didn't go well....

"And everything went really well," Onew said sarcastically while rolling his eyes," You both ended up with puffy red eyes just like last time. Along with a sore throat."

"Oh what the hell is your problem today?" I snapped.

"Nothing. I'm just sick of all this. I'm sick of all the drama. I wan things to just be the same again."

"Well things can never be the same if Jonghyun gets MARRIED. "

"Well we can make the best of it if we're all just happy for him!"

"GO CHOKE ON A FREAKING CHICKEN BONE JINKI!!" I yelled, standing up but Hankyung, Siwon and Sungmin held me back from ripping out Jinki's throat. Even if we did make the best of it, thing would never be the same.

"LEE YUN KYUNGSOON, DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!"

Oh hell to the no did he just use my full name. I flung myself at him but he's lucky that there's three guys holding me back," DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE YOU'RE UPPA BECAUSE YOU'RE MY FREAKING BROTHER!!"

"WELL STOP ACTING SO IMMATURE !! WHAT'S WRONG WITH JONGHYUN GETTING MARRIED TO SE KYUNG? HE'S HAPPY WITH HER! WHY CAN'T YOU BE HAPPY FOR HIM TOO?"

"I AM HAPPY FOR HIM!! I screamed. We're sibling, fights like this were bound to happen sometime. It's already rare enough that this is only our second big argument.

"THEN SHOW IT! SHOW JONGHYUN THAT YOU'RE HAPPY FOR HIM! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO SEE MY FRIEND AND SISTER SO DEPRESSED?!"

"DO YOU KNOW HOW FREAKING HARD IT IS TO SEE YOUR FIRST LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE??!!" I screamed and felt Siwon and Sungmin's hands drop slowly from my arms. Did I just say that out loud? I guess I did because everyone seems shocked. Except for Hankyung, Key and Minho. Wait why Key and Minho?

"K-Kyung? What did you just say?" Jinki stuttered.

I felt my eyes tear up," Do you know how hard it is to see your first love with someone else? To see them get someone in their heart, in their arms? Do you know how hard it is to hear that your first love is getting married? Do you know what it's like to try so hard to forget someone and not be able to? To still love someone after breaking up from a 7 years worth of love?  Ani, you don't know at all. Well it hurts a lot Jinki. It hurts so much , it's hard to even force a smile on!!"

"Jonghyun is your first love?"

"YES . YOU NOW YOU FREAKING KNOW!! ARE YOU HAPPY JINKI? " Tears streak my cheek as I'm yelling at him," ALL YOU CARED ABOUT WERE JONGHYUN'S FEELINGS!! DID YOU EVER THINK OF MINE? DID YOU EVER WONDER IF THERE WAS SOME OTHER REASON THAT I WAS UPSET, BESIDES THE FACT THAT IT'S SE KYUNG THAT'S ENGAGED TO HIM?"

"Kyung...I didn't know...."

"WELL THEN WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IF YOU KNEW? FORCE HIM INTO MARRYING ME INSTEAD? HOLDING A LIFE-LONG GRUDGE ON HIM?"

Jinki bit his lip and started walking towards me," Kyung, I'm s-"

"NO. DON'T' EVEN PITY ME JINKI. GOD I'M DONE. I'M DONE WITH ALL THIS! YOU WANT THE DRAMA TO END? THEN I'LL JUST LEAVE SEOUL AGAIN AND NEVER COME BACK!!" I sobbed, jerking my arm away from Hankyung and storming towards the door.  Only to run right into the chest of Kim Jonghyun himself.

Dear lord....please please tell me he didn't hear all that. Please...