Time Alone

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Kyung Kyung Kyung!" Teukie shouted, wrapping his arms around me," We were so worried!"

"Oppa, I'm fine." I reassured him.

Kyuhyun ran up to me and grasped my hand, " Are you sure Kyung?" I stared into his eyes, dark brown filled with concern and worry.

I nodded, " I'm fine. Really. You guys didn't need to come here."

Donghae let out a sigh," Kyung, you fainted. You expect us not to come see you? You gave us a scare."

I frowned, " You guys left your schedules, didn't you? Aish, now I feel guilty."

Siwon walked us to me and ruffled my hair, " You silly girl. Don't be guilty. If you wanna make up for it, eat more. You barely eat anything."

"Eh, you sound like Onew. I do too eat a lot."

Siwon gave me a stern look, " One scoop of rice isn't enough Kyung. Even if you tend to eat all the side dishes up, you still under eat."

"Arasso. I'll try to eat more."

"Kyung should I bring you some soup tomorrow?" Ryeowook asked.

"Ah, ani! You're already as busy as it is! " I exclaimed. After a few minutes of conversing with Super Junior, they left. Onew and Jonghyun were left in the room, " The PD might get mad at you guys for leaving during filming. The others will wonder where you two went too." Onew opened his mouth but nothing came out. I sighed, " Oppa, please don't be blaming yourself for this. It's not your fault. I should have asked the PD if I could have gone home."

Onew bit his lip, ran up to me and hugged me, " I'm sorry for being a horrible brother."

I hugged him back, " Jinki Oppa...you're not a horrible brother. You're the best and don't you forget that." I said, every word the truth.

He sighed and left the room. It was just Jonghyun and I now. We stared at each other for a while. I took this time to stare straight into his dark brown eyes. He bit his lip, " Kyung I-"

I shook my head stopping him, " There's nothing to forgive." I gave him a small smile.

"Huh,almost like you can read my mind."

My smile grew wider, " Not really, I just kind of saw that coming after Jinki Oppa's 'apology'."

He sat next to me in a metal chair and grabbed my hand. I felt my face flush and Jonghyun cracked a small smile at my action , " Promise you'll take good care of yourself? We won't be able to see you for a while."

"Arasso. Super Junior Oppas will be there to take care of me, maybe some of my other friends will come by too."

He tightened his grip on my hand, "Kyung....I just want you to know that...." He paused, for quite some time. I wonder what he's holding back, it seems important.

"I should know what?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"Nothing." He sighed.

I tugged on his sleeve, " Tell me~"

He sighed and put his hands up in mock surrender, " Okay okay you got me. I'll tell you ; Saranghae yeobo~"

I laughed, "Ah, you were acting so serious." I thought I could finally hear the four words I want to hear. He gave me a sweet smile, "Oppa, you should really go back to filming with Jinki."

He pouted, " You're trying to get rid of me, aren't you?"

"Ani ."

"Then let me stay!"

I sighed, " No."  Ugh, he can be such a child sometimes.

"But if I leave my yeobo will be alone~"

"I can call someone here."

"Who?"

"Hm.... Kiseop!"

Jonghyun paused, " Arasso. I'll leave," I smiled, " If you also give me a popo." I knew it....It would be too good to be true for Jonghyun to listen to me without me having to give him a popo in return. I leaned forward and pecked his lips. He grinned, " I'll just leave when Kiseop gets here."

I pouted, " You ." I joked.

"You're adorable." He chuckled.

"You're a dinosaur!"

"You're a panda!"

I stuck my tongue out, " Ah I should call Kiseop. We'll pick them up after I get a hold of this."

He laughed, " Arasso."

I dialed in Kiseop's number, which I have on speed dial xD , "Yubseyo?"

"Oppa~ can you come here to visit me at the hospital?

"Yah, what are you doing at the hospital?"

"Eh I just fainted."

"You what?"

"Fainted."

"I'm on my way." Kiseop said before hanging up.

"Yah, YAH!" I shouted into the phone. I sighed, " Does he even know what hospital I'm at?"

Jonghyun shrugged, " Probably not."

I sighed, " Darn it."

Jonghyun grinned, " That's a good thing! I get to stay here with you!~"

I cracked a smile. He's just so...sweet? Childish? I just don't know anymore. Kim Jonghyun...I don't know what to think of you as. I don't know what I should refer to as when people ask me about our relationship. My best friend? The person who can be like a brother to me? Ew actually with all those JongKyung shippers that would be .. But really he is like a brother sometimes. Oh dear lord if there are OnKyung shippers...I'll puke. There's a few words that I can be able to refer to you as, but I'm not sure if I should use them... It's not too nice to call you  an idiot.  The one word that I can't bear to say is that you're the guy that -

"Kyung?" Jonghyun waved his hand in front of my face," You okay?"

I snapped out of my thoughts," Eh? Oh I'm fine just staring off into space."

Jonghyun sat up a little straighter, " More like at my handsome face." I laughed, Oh! Another word to describe you Kim Jonghyun, confident. Cocky perhaps? Hah. " And my six pack!" Jonghyun exclaimed and lifted up his shirt.

I covered my eyes," Dear Shisus, nobody wants to see that."

Jonghyun scoffed, " A bunch of shawols would die to see me shirtless." He leaned in closer to me, " You're just one lucky girl cuz you get to see me topless everyday."

I rolled my eyes, " Only because you wanna be like the freaking werewolves in Twilight even though you're already a freaking dinosaur. Even in the winter, you walk around the dorm shirtless!"

He grinned, " Oh c'mon~ Admit it~ You like what you see.~"

I laughed, " Nope, I don't like it at all."

"You sure?~" Jonghyun smirked and lifted up his shirt. I closed my eyes, " No no! Look, I'm so fit! If you can look at my abs and not show any reaction then I'll know you don't like what you see and I'll stop bothering you about it."

I sighed and slowly opened my eyes. I burst out laughing, covering my mouth with my hand, " Yah Kim Jonghyun -" I kept laughing and just would not stop, " Why would you-" I can't control my laughter, even Jonghyun himself was laughing about it, " Put a drawing of a six pack on your own six pack?" I finally finished that one sentence. Jonghyun had drawn out a six pack on a piece of paper and taped it to his own six pack, which I'm aware of.

He gave me that sweet smile of his, " Yeobo...I really like it when you laugh."

I kept laughing acting like I hadn't heard his comment. Don't do that to me. Don't say those kinds of things to me. Then, I heard the door open. Right then, I had wished that Kiseop hadn't come.

A/n JongKyung chapter ^-^ Ah ~ What four words does Kyung what to hear? What is Jonghyun to Kyung? Are there OnKyung shippers? O_O About Jonghyun being shirtless around the dorm, It's a true fact hah. He watched New Moon and apparently wanted to be like the werewolves so he walks around the dorm shirtless xD.