Kiseop + Kyung = Ulzzang couple?

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Hey Kyung, how you feeling?" Kiseop asked casually, walking up to me.

"Feeling better." I said, letting out a small and final laugh.

He smiled, " I can see that."

Jonghyun bit his lip, " I guess I'll get going then." Then he smiled at me, " Bye bye yeobo~ Saranghae!" He put on his jacket and left the room without another word.

"Huh, maybe I shouldn't have come." Kiseop muttered, sitting in the chair Jonghyun had been sitting in.

"Eh, ani! I was hoping that you would come sooner. Jonghyun refused to leave until you came here."

"Oh." Kiseop's mood seemed better, " I thought that Jonghyun just didn't like me. So much that he left you here."

I laughed," Nah. I don't think Jonghyun would do that to someone he doesn't like. He would stay in the same room and intimidate that person with glares or something." I noticed the messenger bag strap on Kiseop's shoulder, " Oppa, what's in the bag?"

He smiled mischievously, " Eh? Well I just thought  I should show you some things."

When that smile showed up, I felt uneasy, " What 'things' ?"

"what netizens think of you and such."

I let out a sigh," Oh."

Kiseop grabbed a brown paper bag that was by him, " You might need this."

I raised an eyebrow, " Why would I need this?"

He gave me that same smile, " You'll see." Kiseop took out his laptop from the bag. He moved the small table at the end of the bed up to where both of us would be able to see the laptop, " First we're going to make you a YouTube account!"

"Eh, why would I need a YouTube account?"

"Just for fun. If you ever get bored you can put videos up."

"Okay then.." I can tell Kiseop's up to no good, but I decide to go along with it. After thinking of a username, password and such, Kiseop started recording a video through the webcam on his laptop. He gave me a look and I knew what he meant. Kiseop and I are the type of friends that can just look at each other and get a complete message from each other, " Uh, I don't know if I should do an introduction in Korean or English.." I said in English, " I doubt I have international fans, but if I do just comment and I'll sub the rest of this video." I cleared my throat and spoke in my native language, " Annyeong! Kyungsoon imnida~ Ah Right now I have my bro Kiseop with me. Uh.." I laughed and turned to Kiseop, " I don't' know what else to say."

Kiseop turned the laptop slightly just so you could see all of his face on screen, " Annyeong! Ah This is Kiseop with Kyungsoon~ Ah, it's her first video and we're going to see her reaction to some things."

"Wait what?" I asked.

Kiseop ignored me, " Yun, here's a list of your couple names."

I sighed, " Really Kiseop?"

Kiseop grinned, " Yes~ So first couple name!" Kiseop switched to a tab which had a whole HUGE list of couple names involving me, " What do you think about JongKyung?"

I laughed, " Dang, I knew that was gong to be first. Uh, are there really JongKyung shippers?"

"Yes, Yun, there are JongKyung shippers. Second couple -" He paused, " O theses are in order of how many shippers you have for each couple. JongKyung is number one. Anyhow, second couple is...KyuKyung!"

"Oh dear Shisus. Really? KyuKyung? "

"Well he was the one you called on Makbanshi and you were caught holding hands with him."

"But I'm just a naturally affectionate person!" I snapped, " I like hugging people and stuff like that."

Kiseop laughed, " Third couple, TaeKyung!"

"Eh? My favorite dongsaeng and I?"

"Fourth couple, XanderBeth ."

"That's me and Xander right?" I asked, Kiseop gave me a 'no duh' look, " Aish, that's sounds like some name for an evil villain " I laughed.

"Fifth couple, Ulzzang couple?"

"Who's that with?"

"..... Kiseop + Kyung = Ulzzang couple..."

"..... Really?"

We both laughed, " Okay next couple...  SeungKyung?"

Two people popped up in my head," Sengri from Big Bang or Seunghyun from FT Island?" We both shrugged.

"Next, KevBeth?"

"Oh c'mon Kevin is like my BFF, not lover!"

"Hey what about me?"

"Uhh.. also best friend." i laughed, " Kevin would get mad at me if I don't refer to him as my BFF."

" EliEli couple?"

"Eli Oppa and I?"

"No duh smart one."

I poked his head," Bully Kiseop."

After a few more weird couple parings, we finally got to the last one. Now I know why Kiseop gave me the paper bag, " OnKyung?"

I immediately put the bag to me mouth and I seriously did puke, " OH DEAR FREAKING SHISUS!"

Kiseop started cracking up. Oh such a nice friend, " Bye everyone~" Kiseop said before ending the video.

I went to the bathroom to clean up a bit, throwing away the paper bag too. Meanwhile, Kiseop is uploading the video.I came out and he was still laughing, " Oppa! It's not that funny is it?"

He let out a sigh after he finished his fit of laughter," Ah, yes it is. I knew you would puke at the idea of OnKyung."

"IT'S FOR THE LOVE OF SHISUS." I shivered at the thought, ew.

"Wanna watch a video showing proof for each of these couple pairings?" Kiseop chuckled, " They exist, there are even videos that 'prove' OnKyung exists."

I sat back down on the hospital bed, " Of course, I want to see what's making fans come up with all these couple names."

"Trust me, knowing how many guy friends you have, you're going to end up in so many more couple names. At least when people find out you know which idols. The list will grow bigger , this is small for now since fans don't know that you know so many idols. Or at least which idols."

I sighed, " Oh well....It can't be helped."

"Totally why you should just go along with your couple names!"

"Ew. No. " I immediately said, " No JongKyung, or KyuKyung, or TaeKyung or whatever!"

Kiseop shrugged, " Guess it's up to you, but from what it looks like Jonghyun and some of the guys in this list are all hyped up for your couple names. Some fans actually want you and Jonghyun on We Got Married."

"Oh Shisus..."

"So much that someone even made a video tribute to JongKyung! "

"I wanna watch it." I confessed.

Kiseop chuckled, " Arasso."

I'm definably going on Strong Heart to clear out these rumors...


A/n Hehe ^-^ JongKyung has some other 'competition' . The list was like this ;

1. JongKyung

2.KyuKyung

3. TaeKyung

4. XanderBeth [ AleXANDER + ElizaBETH]

5. Ulzzang couple = Kiseop + Kyung [ Kiseop and Kyung are both ulzzangs]

6. SeungKyung [ Couple name for both SeungrixKyung and SeunghyunxKyung]

7. KevBeth [ KEVin + ElizaBETH]

8. EliEli [ Ellison + ELIzabeth]

9. JaeKyung [ Jaejin + Kyung]

10. JinKyung [ Jinwoon + Kyung]

11. YunYun / KyungHwa [ Yunhwa + Kyung]

12. KeyKyung

13. TeukKyung

14. MinSoon [ Minho + Kyung]

15.K.Kyung [ K.Will + Kyung]

16. G-Kyung / JiKyung [ G-Dragon + Kyung]

17. OnKyung

More to come ~ Haha, anyhow what do you guy thinks so far? :D