Early escape, at least for one of Us

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

Kyung POV

"You know Kyung, a fan of yours threw a cactus at me.." Se Kyung sighed," I'll never get over that."

I laughed," A cactus?"

"Yeah, she had some more in the back of her car too..." Se Kyung chuckled a little. We've gotten over the past and actually, we're getting along well. Jonghyun's still knocked out. Damn, Taehyun probably hit him hard.

"Ah I love my fans" I laughed," But I'm clearing out ; I did not tell her to do that."

"Better not have haha. "

"I swear I didn't. Hey Heechul didn't go to church recently did he?"

"No."

"Oh thank Shisus!" I exclaimed, laughing afterwards.

"Is that a good thing?"

"Yeah," I chuckled," If Heechul went to church, he just wouldn't be the same Heechul. It won't be any fun coming over on Sundays watching Siwon trying to drag him to church and nagging him everyday about God."

"Hmm.. I guess so.Hey Kyung?"

"Yeah?"

"The first thing that's going to happen when we get out of here besides that guy getting sent to jail ; Jonghyun and I will publicly announce our break up and you two will be announcing your relationship."

I laughed,"Nah...Jonghyun and I.." i paused," We're not meant to be.."

"Oh please Minho already showed me the video of you two in the rain-"

"Wait, he got that on video?"

"Yeah, he showed me it too. Quite emotional, I cried a bit but yeah."

"Dear Shisus, Minho is like the Kiseop of SHINee."

Our fun was ruined when Taehyun walked into the room. We both froze," Aw~ My babe is getting a new friend." We stayed quiet," Huh, maybe I should have hit her head a little harder." Taehyun muttered while looking at Se Kyung and turned his attention on Jonghyun," Someone hasn't woken up yet?" He smirked and took out his best friend- metal baseball bat-," I can fix that."

Hankyung POV

I sprinted back to the SJ dorm. Luckily they were already back.

"Woah, Hankyung. Where are Jonghyun and Se Kyung?" Heechul asked.

"Jonghyun, Se Kyung, white van..." I panted.

"What about a white man?" Siwon asked. Ugh Siwon and his bad hearing.

"I said.. white VAN." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Did Jonghyun and Se Kyung run away in a white van then?" Zhoumi joked.

"Jonghyun and Se Kyung KIDNAPPED in white van." I continued and showed them my phone.

Teukie ran up and grabbed my phone from my hand," This Hankyung. This is what's going to save all three of them."

~~~~

Kyung POV

Oh hell, I'm going to kill Taehyun. I closed my eyes when Taehyun whacked Jonghyun again. Se Kyung and I stayed huddled in our own little corner as Taehyun kept beating Jonghyun. This .

Jonghyun was awake by now and he's covered in bruises with a busted lip. Taehyun smacked Jonghyun - for what I hope is the last time. Elijah walked in and that's when I knew that Taehyun was done. "Hyung! " Elijah cried. Taehyun's aura seemed to go from murderous to friendly again. This time he left without saying another word.

"It was you?" Jonghyun managed to spat out," We trusted you!"

"Oppa! He has his reasons!" I shouted.

Jonghyun paused and he turned to look at me," Kyung!" Elijah helped move him over next to me and laid Jonghyun down on my lap," Kyung you're okay."

I forced a smile while Elijah tended to Jonghyun. He's the medic around here," Yeah, I'm fine." I, instead of being tied down by ropes , am regularly getting drugged to prevent me from moving. How I'm still alive, I have no idea. I turned to Elijah," Elijah, help me get them out of here." I whispered.

He glanced at me," I've been trying to Kyung. "

"But I have an idea Elijah. Taehyun doesn't care about Se Kyung being here, he just wanted Jonghyun. So we can get Se Kyung out of here. He wouldn't care if she escaped."

"How the hell do you think we're going to get her out?"

"Like this." I said, raising my arms up and untying the ropes.

Elijah's eyes widened," You were able to move this whole time?"

"No, just now I can. Taehyun forgot to inject more into my arms." I rubbed my legs with one hand," My legs are slowly coming back to me too."

"Kyung, then you can get Se Kyung out."

"Exactly."

"but what about yourself? It sounds like you're only planning on getting Se Kyung out."

"I am."

"Kyung. Are you crazy? He's going to kill you."

"Elijah, I'm only worrying about getting these two out of here first. Get these two out and then I"ll worry about myself."

Jonghyun coughed," No you're not. You're going to get yourself out of here first."

I ignored Jonghyun," Elijah, just give me a mental blueprint of this place and I can get Se Kyung out of here."

~~~~

"Unni, run!" I shouted after I fell. My legs still aren't working right. Se Kyung turned back to help but but I glared at her," Damn it Se Kyung, you get your out of here right now or I'll kill you myself. don't put my efforts to waste."  Se Kyung hesitated but then sprinted out the door.

I heard footsteps behind me," Oh babe, at least you didn't get away." Taehyun cooed. I winced a little when I felt a needle in both of my legs. Taehyun picked me up bridal style and brought me back to where ever I've been for the past 3 weeks. He threw my down carelessly next to Jonghyun and left the room.

Jonghyun coughed - He has a small fever by the way," Did she make it?"

I nodded," She was the only one out of the three of us in good condition. She'll make it."

~~~~

Se Kyung POV

I sprinted far away from where ever we were hidden. I didn't pay attention to the things around me, I just ran as far as I could. I stopped when I got to the same park where Jonghyun and I were taken. I stopped to catch my breath, the SHINee dorm isn't far from here. I started for their dorm without another thought.