I'd take a Bullet for You

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

Jonghyun POV

I'm not feeling well at all. Seeing- what's his name again? Oh yeah, Seeing Taehyun's face again did not help.  My god, is that a gun in his hand?

Taehyun loaded the gun and aimed it Kyung. I did the very first thing I thought of ; Jump in front of her.

~~~~~

Kyung POV

Jonghyun and I fell asleep. Well I did, I let him rest his head on my lap.

 

 

BANG

My eyes flung open to find Jonghyun's whole body covering mine, with a bullet stuck in his back.

I glanced up and saw Taehyun holding a gun in his hand, smoke coming out," Ah my babe girl was suppose to learn her lesson." Taehyun walked out of the room and Elijah rushed in.

I felt tears streak my cheek," Elijah, help him!"

I couldn't watch as Elijah tended to Jonghyun, I looked away and closed my eyes. He's here because of me. He got beat up because of me. He got shot because of me.

It's all my fault.

~~~~

Elijah patted my back," It's okay Kyung. He's going to be fine. The bullet wasn't that deep."

"It's all my fault." I sobbed. I can't take it anymore.

"No. It's all my fault. "

"If I didn't exist all this wouldn't have happened." We muttered in unison.

We both cracked smiles. Elijah sighed," So...how is it that you could let go of the past with Se Kyung like a good girl but hold an never ending grudge on Krystal?"

I smiled," Because Se Kyung has showed that she wants to be forgiven. She proved that she didn't mean all the stuff she did. That she regretted doing all the stuff she did and if she could turn back the time - she wouldn't have done it. Krystal on the other hand," I chuckled," She's truly a brat, and not a cute one like Kyuhyun. She doesn't regret the she's done, she doesn't want - more like doesn't care if she's forgiven. See the difference? I'm not one for holding grudges, well I try not to. Krystal's the only one now. If you really want to be forgiven and regret the you did to make me hate you so much, then I can put it aside."

Elijah chuckled," Yeah I see the difference. You're right. Ah letting go of the past like that huh? Good girl."

Taehyun walked in and our smiles faded," Hyung Seok, get him out of here."

I glanced down at Jonghyun, don't get me wrong. I want him to get out of here, but I don't have a good feeling about this.

"Ah arasso hyung." Elijah muttered as Taehyun walked out of the room.

Jonghyun groaned,"Kyung? Are you okay?"

"Pabo, I'm fine. Don't you do anything like that again." I sighed.

"But you're okay right? No scratches or bru- HOLY WHAT'S THAT?" Jonghyun exclaimed when he saw the bandage on my arm from the cut Taehyun gave me.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." I replied and focused back on Elijah," Get him out of here ASAP."

"Kyung, I'm not leaving here without you." Jonghyun snapped, wincing when he tried to sit up.

"Oh yes you are. Elijah go. Now."

Elijah hesitated but did as he was told while Jonghyun kept protesting.

~~~~

So things are going by fast. It's almost ending~ T~T BUT the WILL be a SEQUEL! Haha, I'm planning out things and already thinking of a title xD Anyhow, Se Kyung isn't so bad now is she? :] Regarding Krystal -- I'm not the biggest fan of her but I don't totally hate her. As I've said before, I'm just taking advantage of her rude attitude and the controversy on Hankyung wanting out because of SNSD.  Back to Se Kyung, I don't hate her either but there was a spot for ' everyone is going to hate on' and it was only logical that she would take that spot, if you know what I mean.Ah so I read comments sitting here laughing my off and then I come across alot of comment that really want this fic to get featured. Well to get featured, it's like how popular the fic is. My fic is not that popular yet xD If you check the view count and subscribers on the stories that do get featured ; You'll see why they get featured. One day we'll get featured :) I hope haha.  The Choco Pie that threw a catus at Se Kyung is indeed candyaggie xD Speaking of her , she asked me to help her with this and being the kind author I am...http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=259293470774639&set=o.128105847271297&type=1&theater Go to the link, like the page and like the picture thingy hahah. Anyhow Subscribe and comment~