I'm Not Done Yet

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Oppa~ I'm so cold~" Se Kyung whined yet again. Damn we can't even have a good vacation because of her. It's 11 PM and we're already going back home. If I can even call the SHINee dorm home, that is. Anyhow we have to leave early because she has to go back for filming and whatnot. She could have just gone back alone and we could have had a fun vacation without her. But no~ Jonghyun is dragging us ALL back with her. We were just about to sleep , damn it Jonghyun.

"SHUT. UP!" I practically shrieked at her, causing everyone to be fully awake now.

Jonghyun's eyes widened, " Someone seems to be PMSing."

I glared at him, " Maybe if your freaking ANNOYING girlfriend would just SHUT THE FAWK UP then we could enjoy this trip home without me holding back every urge to rip out and crack her neck in half."

"Oppa...she's scaring me." Se Kyung whispered, hiding her face in the crook of Jonghyun's neck.

"Oh. My. FAWKING. Shisus." I sighed.

Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to his chest," Just ignore her." Oh I wish I could....

I huffed, " I'll try but she really  could help by SHUTTING UP."

"Op-" Se Kyung started

" Stop the car." I yelled. When the car stopped, I opened the door and ran out immediately. I can't stand her anymore. SHE'S SO ANNOYING.

"Kyungsoonie~ Come back!" Ryeo called from the car. He's running after me. Seems like he's not the only one too. He better not be.

Someone grabbed my arm, I turned around, Mimi?

"Kyung, look I know you can't stand her, but just for a few more minutes. We're almost home." He consoled.

I ran my hands through my hair, " I'M ON THE VERY VERGE OF MURDERING HER!!"

He sighed," You're saying it like we're not sick of her either." That made me smile, " She can be okay, yet that's starting to become only 1/4 of the time. The rest of the time, we're sick of her too." It's nice to know I'm not the only one.

"Kyung? Is that you?" A voice asked.

I peered at the silhouette coming towards us, " Soohyun?"

He laughed, " So it is you. What are you doing out here?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Ah Kiseop said you were leaving soon and you went on a vacation with SHINee and Super Junior, Kevin wanted to come see you so we all drove here."

Aw, those guys are so sweet :3

"Aww, well we're on on way home, so I could just go on the car ride home with you guys!" I exclaimed, tackle hugging Soohyun.

He ruffle my hair, " Is that okay with the other guys?"

I glanced back at the rather small group that had followed me, " Is that okay? It will help me get over ripping out Se Kyung's throat."

Ryeowook smiled, " Arasso, I'll tell the others."

"Thank you Ryeo!!~" I sang as Soohyun walked back to the UKISS car, with our arms wrapped around each other.

~~~~

"Kyung~" Kevin cooed, " I don't get why you have to leave~"

"I told you guys already, I have to go back to campus." I sighed. Ugh now I have to lie to my UKISS boys too?

"Yah~ Don't lie Lizzie." Xander muttered from the driver's seat, " You already told me about your super nice professor." I sighed. Damn it, " Tell us. We won't tell the others if you don't want us to."

I sighed, " okay okay I confess, I'm not leaving to go back to campus."

"So, you're leaving for....?" Kibum asked.

"Simply because I can't take this all anymore. I can't take seeing Se Kyung almost every single freaking day, I can't take feeling like I'm slowly losing my boys. Even SJ! Slowly one by one, I'm scared to lose them!"  I confessed.

Soohyun wrapped his arm around my shoulders, " You could move in with us!"

"Oh my god, DO IT!!!~~ MOVE IN WITH US!!" Kevin squealed at the thought.

i laughed, " I don't think Jinki would allow that. "

Dongho pouted, " Noona, if SHINee and Super Junior aren't treating you right, just know that you can go to us okay?"

I smiled, " I'll keep that in mind."

Kiseop smiled, " Think about it Kyung. Before you chose to totally leave, consider our offer."

I sighed. Decisions decisions....