Scared

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

I knew that Onew's jaw probably dropped at this moment. I mean, he always thought our dad was a nice guy. Our dad, is far from being nice. Our dad is nice when Onew is around, when Onew's gone he's a totally different person. He treats me like I'm a disgrace. He yelled at me for doing my homework once -__- The thing about my dad, he says I'm not allowed to date until I graduate college. Maybe that's why I practically begged Mrs.Bennett to let me do work over the summer... Anyhow back to my dad, he's been forever upset with me ever since he found out I had a boyfriend. He's only punished me severely two or three times. Once for when he found out I had a boyfriend, the second time when my boyfriend broke up with me and because I went into a depression due to it. The third time....it's probably going to happen right now.

"Uppa...." Onew stuttered. I bit my lip when I saw a stick in my dad's hand. I wonder what ridiculous thing my dad is going to punish me for this time? Huh, seems like I'm somewhat terrified of my dad yet honestly, I'm really annoyed.

"You stay out of this." My dad spat out and raised the wooden stick.

Oppa...I'm scared....Where are you this time? I refuse to scream, I bit my lip. Dear freaking Shisus it hurts like hell. My back, arms everything feels like it's slowly going numb. It's gonna be awhile until my body isn't covered in red mark.

"Noona!" I heard Taemin shout.

"Yah, What the hell is going on?" Key yelled.

"Kyung!" Minho shouted, I feel like Key is holding his back from jumping in.

I heard nothing from Onew, I don't blame him. But right at that instant, that pain stopped. Instead I felt safe. That's when the tears started to well up, Why Taemin? Why?

"You want to be her shield? FINE." I heard uppa yell.

"Taemin, stop." I cried, " Don't do this." Instead he hugged me tighter and said nothing, " UPPA STOP!" I shrieked. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of him hurting Taemin, " YOU CAN' T JUST BARGE IN HERE AND START HURTING PEOPLE!" I screamed. Well looks like my throat is better.

Uppa huffed, " Why are you so stupid? Gosh , you're such a waste of money. "

Ugh, I can't stand him sometimes. He always thinks he wins our arguments, but no. I just chose not to talk back so it can just be over. But not this time, this time he hurt my freaking Taeminnie and he's gonna pay, " IF I WAS SO STUPID THEN WHY THE HELL DID I START GOING TO COLLEGE WHEN I WAS FREAKING 14?! IF I WAS SUCH A WASTE OF MONEY THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT ME! IF YOU'RE GOING TO JUST BARGE IN HERE TO PUNISH ME THEN AT LEAST TRY TO YANK TAEMIN OFF. YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU COME IN HERE AND YOU DON'T EVEN SAY WHY THE HELL YOU'RE HERE!"  I'm on the very verge of doing what I did to Dylan, I'm sorry Shisus for such hateful thoughts towards my dad.

He threw my car keys at me, " Well then here's your keys to your car. I shouldn't have gotten you it."

" I EARN IT BY WORKING JOBS AND PAID FOR IT WITH MY OWN FREAKING MONEY! " I shrieked. He raised the stick and started hitting at my arms again, Taemin threw himself in front of me. I hugged Taemin and blocked him, he doesn't deserve this. Why Taemin?

" STUPID! YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT YOU GOT THOSE JOBS TO BUY YOUR STUPID BOYFRIEND A GIFT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY? WELL WHERE THE HELL IS HE NOW? YOU STUPID GIRL! YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT HE LOVED YOU?" He yelled.

That made me die a little.  But he did love me....I know he did ... Right then an angel came down and grabbed my dad's arm, " I don't care if you are Kyung's dad, I don't care how old you are, I will," Teukie glared at him and it actually even made me flinch," kill you." Never in my time that I've known Teukie have I seen him like this.

Heechul seemed scarier, he roughly yanked the stick out of uppa's hand and cracked it in half on his knee, " Don't you ever hurt her. Because we will all, hunt you down and kill you." I'm sure everyone knows how scary Heechul can get when he's angry?

Kyuhyun ran over to me and hugged me, " Everything will be okay."

Uppa scoffed, " You're so weak, I shouldn't even consider you my daughter. You always have to relay on a man. You fell so hard for you boyfriend and now what? He's gone. I doubt he even loved you. Nobody could ever love you."

Kyuhyun glared at him, " I love her. We all love her. In fact, I love this amazing girl so much that I would die for her. She's not weak at all. Kyung is a fighter and you don't even knew how strong she is. I suggest you leave before we all murder you."

Uppa huffed, umma came in, " Kyung!" She ran to me and wiped my tears, " Yeobo!" She shouted at uppa, " You said you wouldn't punish her." Uppa stormed off without another word but umma stayed, " Kyung I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, umma you should go before uppa leaves." I muttered. She gave me a concern look before leaving. i immediately turned to Taemin, his arms were covered in red marks , his back too, " Taemin, are you okay."

He gave me a small smile, " As long as noona is okay."

I started sobbing, " Mianhae Taemin. Mianhae."