Eating Consonants brings up memories of Hankyung

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Oppa hurry up and pick one, I'm hungry~" I whined while Jonghyun stuck his hand in the jar.

Jonghyun looked at the ping pong ball, 'T' , " Teok...Sal!"

"Jonghyun's a cannibal!" I laughed. I sighed as Jonghyun had to do two minutes of imitations due to not picking a food that we could actually get. I'm starving >.< . No Jonghyun, imitations of MJ will not help that....

Taemin picked one quickly after Jonghyun was done, "Chogochujang." He quickly covered his mouth. I laughed at Jonghyun's reactions, overreacting a bit Dino?

We all complained about different things Taemin could have said, " Why not Choco pies?" I pouted. We all sat down at the meat resturant, waiting for Chogochujang. I sat between Key and Jonghyun as usual. I quickly ate as much food as I could.

"I'm gonna destroy them all." Onew replied when asked how he felt about Makbanshi. 

Whoo~ First meal done.

Next Jangjorim~ Jonghyun let me have a piggyback ride as we ran to find Jangjorim. Better choice of food this time Taemin.

"Ah you're very pretty~" Jonghyun said when the girl at the convince store gave up Jangjorim. Exactly why I can never take his compliments seriously.

Taemin glared at Jonghyun, " Hyung don't ruin JongKyung!"

" What's that suppose to mean?" i laughed, " I don't mind."

"Hyung is only suppose to say that to ONLY Kyungsoon noona! No other girl!" Taemin said, " If we were to have TaeKyung couple then I would never call any other girl pretty,"

I smiled, " I don't mind it really. TaeKyung is another couple name right? In that case, screw JongKyung. "

Jonghyun paused eating the Jangjorim, " Yeobo, you know I only love you~"

I stuck my tongue out, " Hurry up and eat."

Second food done~~

Onew had chosen toast and off we went. Taemin had dragged me to sit between him and Jonghyun. 

"Noona! Noona~ Sit by me~" Taemin smiled, holding on to my arm.

I laughed, " Arasso, I already am."

"Noona~ Share the plate with me~"

Ah what's into Taemin today? I smiled, " Ani, I'll share with Jonghyun, you can share with Onew oppa."

Third food done~~

Ah fried dumplings. Aish I'm scared I'll tear up while eating...Hankyung Oppa use to take me to Chinese restaurants all the time, if we didn't go out to eat he would cook me friend dumplings... I miss him so much /:  Even Key and Taemin pretending to speak Mandarin saddened me a bit, it reminds me of how when Hankyung first came here he would pretend to speak Korean...

"Here, I'll take the picture." I laughed when the girl had handed the camera to the MC, " You can get in the picture." When they brought out that free dish, I felt like crying like a baby.... Hankyung use to make this dish every year for my birthday....  , " Excuse me. I don't feel well." I muttered leaving the table and running outside. Why in the world did I go outside? Why hadn't I gone to the bathroom and why in the world had some of the cameramen follow me. I sighed and went back inside.  They had finished all of it.

"Banana...MILK!" I heard Taemin shout. I guess they had to go on without me. Jonghyun kept looking at me, concerned when we went to go find banana milk. 

I zoned out for the rest of the time missing Hankyung.