KyuKyung Time

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Kyung, where do you want to go?" Kyuhyun asked, his arm around my shoulders.

"Hmm.. I don't know." I laughed," Seems like every time I go out something happens."

"OH MY GOD LET'S GO TO THE ARCADE!!!" He exclaimed when we past a somewhat empty one.

Ah time for game Kyung xD

~~~~~~~~

"YAH YAH NO SHOVING!!" I yelled when Kyuhyun started shoving me. Gr, I hate playing DDR and then the person you're up against decides to push you.

He laughed, " I'M WINNING!!~" I shoved him playfully, yet enough to make him stumble, and trip. Oh like hell I'm helping him up, I have to catch up >:D I get the competitive-ness from hanging out with Minho too much xD "Kyung you're so mean!" Kyuhyun pouted when I won.

"You started it!!" I stuck my tongue out.

He chuckled," I did not. I tripped and accidently pushed you." He ruffled my hair.

"LIES!! You shoved me on purpose! I saw that evil glint in your eyes!"

He hugged me and we walked out of the arcade," Oh whatever you adorable dongsaeng."

"Oppa, I'm hungry~" I sighed, rubbing my stomach.

He paused an thought about it, resting his chin on my head," Hm.. well remember you're going to go out with the other guys too and they'll probably take you out to eat. So a small snack? What do you want?, I'll pay." He started reaching for his wallet with one hand, keeping one arm on my waist.

I pouted," I want....CHOCO PIES!!"

He laughed," I totally saw that coming. We could go home real quick, seeing as how you have a stock of Choco pies at home."

~~~~~~~~~

"Omo, you're back already? You still have 30 minutes." Jonghyun muttered,"Better still be wearing my clothes too."

"I am, I'm wearing a jacket over your shirt and jeans over your shorts, and Huh?" I raised an eyebrow while reaching up for the shelf of Choco pies. Yes, I have my own cabinet in the kitchen filled with boxes of Choco pies.  Kyuhyun seeing my height being a disadvantage, placed his hand on my hips and lifted me up," Thank you Kyu~"

"Oh yeah, we each get two hours with you. I apparently only have 30 left." Kyuhyun explained.

"Oh wow, we spent an hour and a half going to an arcade and playing games?" I laughed," Who's next?"

"Henry. Then Kiseop, then Soohyun, then Taemin and finally Jonghyun." Kyuhyun replied, helping me down.

"Oh I see. Jonghyun Oppa, don't you have to spend Valentine's day with Se Kyung?" I asked with me mouth full.

"Don't remind me." He sighed, hiding his hands in his face," I do but I'm coming back a little late to spend time with you."

Aw how sweet.

"C'mon Kyung let's go." Kyuhyun muttered.

"Arasso. Where to now?" I asked, throwing the wrapper in the trash.

"Oh hey do me a favor and don't come back here." Jonghyun said.

"Well isn't that a little rude?" I joked.

"Oh no, it's just I have to do something. So that others are all up at SJ's dorm right now. Just go there, but not here. Okay?"

I wonder why....

~~~~~~

"Kyuhyun Oppa~ Where are we going now?" I asked, resting my head on the crook of his neck. I'm getting a piggy back ride right now. I hope he doesn't slip on ice >.<

"The park!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"Oh~ Are we having a picnic?During the winter?"

"Nah, someone else it doing that with you."

"Who?~"

"It's a secret."

"Eh?~ Tell me~"

Kyuhyun set me down when we got to the park and we walked over to the swing sets. He sat me down on one and starting turning me around in a circle," I'm not allowed to." He grinned and then let go, causing me to spin around continuously.

"Oh my Shisus, I'm dizzy already." I laughed.I wobbled off the swing and Kyuhyun leaned me against the railing.

Kyuhyun sighed and sat on a swing," Kyung~ Push me~"

"Okay okay, I'm coming.." I started.

BAM

I burst out laughing," Kyuhyun! How could you break the swing set?!"

Kyuhyun winced and rubbed his xD," Ow, that hurt."

"I can't believe you broke the freaking swing set!! " I laughed, oh here comes another laughing fit.

"Kyung~ You're so mean..." Kyuhyun laughed a bit.

"But it's so," I said between laughter," FUNNY!!"

~~~~~~

I snickered at the memory and Kyuhyun sighed as we walked back to the dorm slowly," You're still laughing about it?"

"Yes." I laughed," That was priceless."

"My still hurts..."

"Too bad! I'm glad some reporters and fans were around to get that on camera. I wonder why they didn't mob us though..."

Kyuhyun chuckled," Ah you don't have to worry about anyone mobbing you anymore Kyung...."

"Eh? Why?"

"Let's just say that we sent out a video to fans and reporters..." Kyuhyun smirked. Now I don't want to know...Kyuhyun sighed when we got into the elevator and pecked my cheek ," Happy Valentine's Day"