Math = Fits of Laughter and Phone Calls

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Time to learn how  smart idols are and how much common sense they have. Idol Golden Bell! " YooSeyun exclaimed, " the questions will be selected from elementary school textbooks, but don't think that it will be easy. If you write down something just to be funny, you'll live with a very deep humiliation ."

"Are you sure that they are not difficult?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yes, I'm sure they aren't hard at all. The problems straight from elementary text books." YooSeyun assured, " Now I will give you a level one problem. We have selected a question from 1 first grade textbook."

"Because it's a grade 1 problem, I'm even more nervous" Jonghyun confessed.

I on the other hand had nothing to worry about. I scribbled down all the answers within a few seconds, i  laughed when Jonghyun freaked the instant he heard math. Jinwoon started to make his own sound effects, " Oppa, shut up." I muttered, holding the board close to my chest. Jinwoon, Taemin and Yunhwa were now out with Seunghyun.

"As you walk by, you accidently knock over your friend's milk. What do you say to soothe his or her feelings? Answer choices are ; 1. I didn't do anything wrong. 2. Why didn't you drink your milk already? 3. You should have left your milk in a safer place. 4. I accidently knocked it over because you left it on the wrong side of the desk. 5. I'm so sorry. I accidently knocked over your milk because I was clumsy. "

I burst out laughing when YooSeyun said answer 5 like he was drunk. Taemin dragged me away from Key and Jonghyun, " Noona is going to be out because she won't be able to stop laughing for a while." I continued to crack up even more when Key showed Seunghyun's drawing of YooSeyun.

"Taemin, I think I'm going to die." I managed to say through my fit of laughter. I let out a sigh, " I'm fine now." Wiping the tears away from my cheeks. I zoned out for the last question, leaning on Taemin.

Makbanshi 2, SHINee 3

~~~~~

"This round we will reveal the idols' personal connections! Yes, so this round we will find out your personal connections." YooSeyun exclaimed.

"so like, for myself, it'd be Jun Ji Hyun , Son Ye Jin, those are who I would like to get closer with." Jonghyun confessed.

YooSeyun laughed, " Ah Seunghyun, are you able to reveal your connection?"

"Ah yeah, I can call right now." Seunghyun started to reach for his phone.

"What kind of connection do you have with this person?"

"Well I met her through a broadcasting show but now she's become a close noona."

"Oh~ Okay, let's give her a call now shall we?"

Seunghyun dialed the number and put it on speaker, " Yubseyo?" The possible unni said.

"Hi noona! It's Seunghyun!"

"Oh Seunghyun-ah!" Kim Shinyoung's voice said, " It's been awhile."

As the conversation went on Jinwoon commented, " They don't seem to match."

"Can you just quickly explain to us how close our relationship is using a comparison?" Seunghyun continued.

"How close us two are?"

"Yes."

"The north pole and south pole." Causing everyone to laugh, " Noona, SHINee is here too."

"SHINee? Oh we're close."

"Yeah of course!" Jonghyun shouted. They all shouted hello and I sat there awkwardly, I didn't know Shinyoung personally.

"Noona are you closer with me or SHINee?" Seunghyun asked.

"SHINee!" Everyone burst out laughing.

"Ah, noona I'll talk to you later then." Seunghyun sighed. I zoned out for a while, thinking who to call until I heard Jaejin.

"Umma~ You know Jaejin Oppa too~?" I asked.

"Yah, don't tell me you know him too." Key laughed.

I nodded, " He's a close friend."

"Ah, since FT Island's Seunghyun is also here, we'll get a conversation between you four then?" YooSeyun suggested.

"But what if it turns out he's closer with Key than Seunghyun?" Dongho asked.

"The caller tone is his own song." Key laughed.

"Yubseyo?" Jaejin's voice replied.

"Jaejin-ah~ Ah it's me. What are you up to?"

"Me?"

"Yeah."

"Being a lazy ~" I burst out laughing.

"What did you just say? Jaejin -ah we're broadcasting right now!"

"Did he really just say that he's being a lazy ?" YooSeyun asked.

"Wait what?"Jaejin asked, a hint of worry in his voice.

"We're recording for Makbanshi right now." Key replied.

"Oh! Call again!"

"It's too late oppa!" I shouted , moving near Key.

"Damn it!" Jaejin laughed, " Ah wait, who's voice was that?"

Seunghyun wrapped his arm around my shoulders, " Lee Kyungsoon's voice just said that hyung. Do you know her?"

"AH! KYUNGSOON~" Jaejin's voice shouted.

"Annyeong Oppa!~"

"Aigo, you come back to Seoul and you don't come to visit Hongki , Jonghun and I?~"

"Omo, they speak informally to each other." YooSeyun said in the background.

I laughed, " Ah mianhae Jaejin oppa~ I've been so busy recently. Give Hongki Oppa and Jonghun Oppa hugs for me~"

"Ah Jaejin, do you like me, Kyung, or Seunghyun more?" Key asked bluntly.

"Of course it's me~" Seunghyun snickered.

"I like Seunghyun as a dongsaeng, you as a friend and Kyungsoon as a friend." Jaejin replied.

"No shut up and just tell me who you like more." Key snapped.

" Ah I like Jonghyun hyung and Kyungsoon."

I grinned and I saw Jonghyun doing a peace sign, " I just knew this would happen. Yes Jaejin, I like you too."

"Oppa!~ Saranghae!" I shouted.

"Oh, so Jonghyun likes Jaejin but Kyungsoon loves Jaejin?" Jinwoon laughed.

"I love you too Kyung~ Saranghae!"

"Yah, you like me but you love her?!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

Jaejin laughed, " Yes~ I like you Jonghyun hyung but I love Kyungsoon~"

"Ah Jaejin~" YooSeyun interrupted.

"Yes?"

"Maknae Seunghyun is doing really well on Makbanshi."

"Really?"

"Yeah," YooSeyun laughed, " He's doing really well and thank you. We know you're busy but keep being a lazy okay?"

"Hahahah! Okay~"

"Hyung, I'll see you later!" Seunghyun quickly said.

"Bye~ Kyungsoon saranghae~!" Jaejin shouted before Key hung up.

"Ok so personal connection test! Jung Jinwoon.."

"Ah I could call 2PM.." Jinwoon thought.

"AH you should call them so I can talk to 2PM Oppas~" I butted in, so many people I haven't talked to.

"Oh dear lord she knows 2pm too..." Key muttered, " Who's it this time?"

"All of them."

YooSeyun laughed, " Ah but Jinwoon, since you're in the same company with them, of course you guys are friends."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"The person we want you to call is.."  Jinwoon started laughing, " You're always saying you're close with Nicole etc etc. You always say you're her friend, but we've never confirmed it have we?"

I zoned out while Jinwoon called Nicole, deciding on who to call. A Super Junior Oppa perhaps? I'm not sure if YooSeyun would let me call  Onew or Minho Oppa. K.Will ajusshi? A Big Bang Oppa? A UKISS Oppa? 2PM Oppas, TVXQ Oppas, Jo Kwon Oppa, aigo~ There's too many options >.<

"Hey baby!" Key suddenly shouted pulling me out of my trance.

"Ah Nicole Unni~" I shouted.

"Omo, I would recognize that voice anywhere~ Kyungsoonie!" Nicole shouted back.

"Hey there cutie~" I shouted in English.

"Hey there sweetie~"

"Unni~ Key doesn't know Hara right?" Switching back to Korean.

"Yes~"

"Does Jinwoon oppa know Hara?"

"No, he doesn't."

"Ah~ So it's not them."

"Ah Nicole, are you close with Jinwoon?" YooSeyun asked.

"Yes."

"Very close?"

"Yes, he's a friend that I really care for."

"Cole~" Jinwoon started.

"Yes?"

"Then....uh do you like me or Kibum?"

"Do I have to choose one?"

"No, hold on you ask hyung." Jinwoon handed his phone to YooSeyun.

"Nicole,"

"Yeah?"

"How about me?" He asked causing us to burst out laughing.

"Uh, it's too far."

"I understand, I should have lived closer.. But Nicole, you're close with Key and Jinwoon right?"

"Yes, they're both friends I really care for."

"Who did you know first?"

"I knew Kibum first then I met Jinwoon a little later."

"Ah, so since you knew Kibum first, your heart goes to Kibum more right?"

We heard Nicole sigh, " But Jinwoon takes good care of me."

"Oh so because Jinwoon takes care of you , you have a crush on Jinwoon and your friend is Key?"

"YooSeyun sunbae, aren't you going a bit too far?"

"Why?"

"Why are you trying to make scandal?Kyungsoonie~ He hasn't tried to make a scandal with you and Jonghyun too has he?"

I laughed, " Not yet."

"Ani~ I'm not trying to make a scandal but because there was a misunderstanding, I was trying to get rid of it." YooSeyun explained.

"Ah really?"

"Because of you, Jinwoon's ranking went up a lot."

"Oh really?"

"Ah so the person in the triangle between you and Hara isn't 2AM's Jinwoon or SHINee's Key right?"

"Of course they aren't that guy."

"Than he is? Now the answer is~"

Nicole sighed, " A scary sunbaenim. "

"I understand, Nicole keep building a strong relationship with Jinwoon and Key."

"Okay I will~ Oh and Kyungsoonie~"

"Yes my darling?" I replied in English.

"I support JongKyung! Bye bye~" She shouted back in Korean.

I sulked in my seat while everyone laughed, " This world.." I muttered.

Key laughed, " I acknowledge your connections. Seunghyun called his friend and she like us better. I called Jaejin and he liked , no wait loves~ Kyung. Then how does that work out?"

"In this personal connection contest it's hard to find a winner. However I think Jinwoon and Nicole are close, and they are whispering together. But is there anyone else in SHINee who can beat that close relationship with someone else."

I raised my hand, " I wanna try~" Taking my phone out and beginning to look through my contact list.

YooSeyun laughed, "Ah Kyungsoon-sshi, you're friends with Nicole too?"

 " Yes, I've been friends with her for years now. Omo..." I turned to Jonghyun, glaring at him, " Yah...did you do this?"

Jonghyun grabbed my phone to see what I was taking about, " No~"

YooSeyun raised an eyebrow ," What's going on?"

"Ah I was looking through my contacts and I came upon this one person who is on my contacts as ' Yeobo' ," I continued to glare at Jonghyun, " Kim Jonghyun, I know it's you who did that. It's your number isn't' it?"

He shook his head and put his hands up in surrender, " It's not me."

"Who else would it be?"

"Kyuhyun sunbae?" He suggested.

"Kyuhyun Oppa put his name as ' Evil maknae BabyGaemKyu ." I snapped causing everyone to laugh.

"Taeminnie?"

"Ani hyung~ I put my name as 'Noona's favorite dongsaeng' " Taemin smiled,  " Hyung we all know it's you."

"It's not me~" Jonghyun said, a smile forming on  his lips.

" It's none of the of the other SHINee members because they made it obvious, and it's the same thing for Super Junior Oppas. So if I call my 'yeobo' your phone won't ring?" I pressed the call button and put it on speaker. Jonghyun's phone started ringing, causing everyone to laugh again.

"Ah, so Kyungsoon-sshi who are you going to call?" YooSeyun chuckled while I changed Jonghyun's name on my contacts.

"Ah, Dongho,"

"Yes noona?"

"What's Kevin Oppa doing today?"

"I think he's free. "

" Arasso, I'll call Kevin Oppa."

"Ah yes, Kyungsoon claims to know and be close with Dongho's UKISS hyungs so let's see if she can prove that."

I pressed the call button and frowned when Kevin didn't pick up, " I think he's busy. I'll call ....Kyuhyun Oppa." I dialed in Kyuhyun's number and smiled when he picked up, I quickly put it on speaker.

"Yubseyo?"

"Kyu Oppa~"

"Kyung dongsaeng~"

"Oppa, you love me right~?"

"Yes~ I love you very much you adorable scary little girl~"

I laughed, " Oppa, I'm on Makbanshi right now. Can you tell everyone just how close we are?"

"Of course!" He paused, and I heard him snicker, " I hate her."

"You just said you loved her but now you hate her?" Yooseyun laughed, I handed him my phone, " Ah Kyuhyun-sshi so you're not close with Kyungsoon?"

"No, we're close. I love her." He replied causing everyone to laugh.

"So do you love her or hate her?"

Kyuhyun laughed, " Ah I love her~ Of course I love her~ She's ugly." He joked.

I grabbed my phone back, " Oh yeah, I love you too ugly. We're close right?"

"Yeah we close shortie."

"How close are we?"

" Ah~ I would give you my starcraft account password." He chuckled, " I would DIE  for you~" He shouted.

"I would die for you too Oppa."

"Kyung, i gotta go play starcraft now~ Saranghae~"

" Ditching me for starcraft? I love you too."

"Oh and Kyung~"

"What?"

"KyuKyung is way~ cuter and better than JongKyung , bye bye dongsaeng~" He shouted before hanging up.

"KyuKyung?" I muttered to myself.

"It's a couple name!" Taemin exclaimed.

"I knew that." I smiled.

"Kyungsoon you're close with Kyuhyun becaus eyou two would die~ for eachother right?"

"Yes." Suddenly my phone rang, I picked it up, " Yubeseyo?"