Competitive SHINee Girl and Good Luck Popos

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Omo, Kyungsoon noona made this food?" Dongho asked, I nodded.

"We'll eat well." Jinwoon said.

"Ah SHINee world sent some of the food in too, it wasn't all me." I added, " Kamsahamnida!" I sat in between Jonghyun and Seunghyun.

"Taemin..." Jinwoon called.

"Yes?" Taemin looked up.

"This is fun right?"

Taemin just smiled, knowing Jinwoon was trying to get him to join, " You have no interest in joining us?"

"Nope."

"It's fun doing it once but imagine everyday." Jonghyun added.

"Taeminnie, if you leave us, I won't cook for you when we get home." I added, " Noona isn't going to let you go over with them."

"Ah, I have to stay then." He laughed.

"If you guys want another maknae, go get Kyuhyun Oppa. He would enjoy this, but I think he would prank you all."

"Kyungsoon-sshi ,  do you want to join?" YooSeyun asked.

"I'm not the maknae though."

"But if you think about it Kyungsoon is a maknae!" Seunghyun butted in.

" How so?" I asked.

"You're the maknae in your family , right? Onew is older than you and of course your parents are older than you so you're the maknae."

"Yes, therefore you should join Kyungsoon-sshi." YooSeyun smiled.

~~~~~

We changed into our 'training suits' .  I had changed into black yoga pants and a dark blue t-shirt, with the same red gloves from the smashing challenge. My long orange-ish hair was tie into a high ponytail with a bobby pin to keep my bangs out of my eyes.

"This showdown is the pull up bar leg wrestling. Simply put, it's a game where you hang from this bar and try to make the opponent fall by using your legs. So people like Jinwoon are confident in this game, even short people with long legs like Kyungsoon-sshi are confident. "  YooSeyun laughed. Despite the fact I'm only breaking 5 feet tall, my legs are pretty long xD , " Has anyone is SHINee ever done this before?"

I raised my hand while grinning, " I have."

"Us three members are very far from exercising ." Jonghyun smiled.

"Kyungsoon-sshi must be really athletic. She's done smashing roof tiles before, she does martial arts, and now this too?" YooSeyun laughed.

Jonghyun wrapped his arm around my shoulders, " Kyung is very athletic. Her arms look skinny but she has arm muscles. "

"I only have those arm muscle because Key makes me carry the bags when we go shopping." I confessed, causing everyone to laugh, I looked at my legs, " I'm more of a runner, more leg muscles."

"Ah, okay. First Makbanshi member to go is," YooSeyun looked at Seunghyun who was looking away, " We will start with Seunghyun!"

"Aish, i was looking somewhere else." Seunghyun smiled.

"I choose people who avoid eye contact. In Makbanshi, Seunghyun is first. Now.. Seunghyun.. You can choose the SHINee member who looks the easiest or somebody you have a grudge against. Who looks easy?"

"I was going to choose Kyungsoon because she looked the easiest," Seunghyun confessed, making my jaw drop and causing Jonghyun to hold me back from yelling at him, " But she seems like those girls that look innocent and cute when they're actually evil and violent so, Key come out!"

Key laughed at Seunghyun's comments, " She really is cute and innocent, just don't make her mad ; or else you have yourself a demon to deal with. I knew he was going to call me." 

Seunghyun vs. Key

"Seunghyun, what tactics will you use once you're hanging from the bar?" YooSeyun asked.

"I will use the Makbanshi attack."

"What's the Makbanshi attack?"

"Just attack ruthlessly."

"So instead of defense , you will be on offense...Then Key what's your strategy?"

"well, I've never done this before but..If I just do it , i guess I'll win, right?"

"Now let's begin. Please jump and hold onto the  bar."

"Ah I don't even know if I can reach the bar by jumping." Jonghyun smiled at me, " Oppa can lift you up there when it's your turn." I punched him playfully.

"If you jump once can can't reach it, it will be considered a failure." YooSeyun informed, " Now jump!"

Both of them managed to grab a hold of the bar and Key immediately wrapped Seunghyun with his legs. " Naega keureokke reokke manmanhani?~" Key sang, " Sarangee keureokke neon manmanhani~"

Suddenly, Seunghyun bit Key's thigh. Jonghyun covered my eyes, " You can't bite him, you can't bite him!" I heard YooSeyun shout.

Jonghyun still didn't remove his hand so I guess something really awkward and erted disturbing was going on. When Jonghyun removed his hand, Key was stepping on Seunghyun's shoulders, then started to tickle Seunghyun with his feet. Key's win :D .

"Seunghyun, what happened to your Makbanshi attack?" YooSeyun asked.

"Honestly, he's too fast! I'll say one last thing. SHINee is SHINee for a reason! They're really shining! " Seunghyun confessed.

"Since Key won this round, Key will continue the battle. This time, it's Key's turn to pick a Makbanshi member."

Key pointed to Dongho, " Dongho, come out!"


I zone out slightly, watching what Key would do and it would give me ideas. I personally think I have an advantage because I've learn martial arts, ballet, gymnastics , yoga and such. I'm pretty flexible, and I'm thinner. I'm not calling all the guys fat , but they have broad shoulders, bigger muscles than I and such. I have a more thin body, rail thin arms, strong legs, small waist. Not to mention, the guys were wearing baggy-ish clothes, while I have clothes that hung closer to my body. It would make things easier for me. Hmm, I should start stretching. Key lost to Yunhwa and I went over to the side to start stretching.

"Yah, Kyungsoon what are you doing?" Key asked, laughing to himself a little.

"Stretching." I grinned, stretching.

"Ah she getting ready to beat you two." Jonghyun chuckled.

"Taeminnie~ Good luck!" I shouted when Taemin was about to go up against Yunhwa. i stood up and tackle hugged Taemin when he won within like 3 seconds, " Omo, Jinwoon Oppa is shaking. "

Jonghyun hugged me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder as Taemin prepared to go up against Jinwoon , " Can I have a good luck popo if I have to step in?"

" Maybe." I gave him a small smile.

"Ah look at those two in their own world." YooSeyun snickered.

We grinned at him, " I was just asking for another popo~" Jonghyun confessed. I observed how Jinwoon moved, he was tall enough that he could just reach up and already touch the bar. Aish, I'll be wasting time since I'm so short >.< He'll wrap his legs around me right away.  I sighed when Taemin lost, Jonghyun's smile widened, " It's my turn then?"

Jinwoon paused, clearly deciding on who to pick between Jonghyun and I, " Yes, Jonghyun you come out!"

Jonghyun started to walk away, " Can I have a good luck popo?~" He asked with a flirty smile.

" I swear he has a pop !" I exclaimed, causing everyone to laugh.

"Just one, long one?~" He came walking back and held both of my hands in his, moving my hands with his behind his back.

"Aish fine but if Super Junior Oppas hunt you down, it's your fault." I muttered ,  looking up at him before placing my lips on his for a few seconds.

"Go JongKyung!" Taemin shouted, causing me to smile with my lips still on Jonghyun's.

I pulled away, " Long enough for you?"

He grinned, " Komawo babe~" Pulling me into a quick hug before he started to walk away.

I laughed, "  Dino say what?"

He winked at me causing everyone to burst out laughing, " They've kissed quite a lot already." YooSeyun commented.

" Twice." Taemin smiled, I playfully punched him.

"Kim Jonghyun! Kim Jonghyun!" Key and I chanted.

I think I'm going to regret saying this, " Jonghyun yeobo hwaiting!" I shouted. Jonghyun seemed pleased with that and pulled him himself back up, wrapping his legs around Jinwoon again.

"Kyungsoon keep saying more things like that!" Key yelled.

I sighed, " Jjong hwaiting! If you win I'll give you not a popo, but a kiss!"  I saw Jonghyun grin and I couldn't help but laugh as he continued to fight with Jinwoon. I smiled when he let go of the bar, resulting in Jinwoon's victory and a chance for me to go against him.

Jonghyun immediately hugged me, " Ah I'm sorry I couldn't win~ Now I can't get that kiss~" He pouted at me.

I stared at him, " Pouting isn't going to make that change." He laughed.

Jinwoon was shaking a little, " Ah I'm scared to go against her."

YooSeyun laughed, " Why?"

"She's so short and cute, I'm scared I'll hurt her."

I glared at him, we'll see who gets hurt, " Jinwoon oppa is going to lose to me~"

I stood under the bar facing Jinwoon and he gave me a smile, " Ah Jinwoon just added oil to Kyungsoon's fire of competitive-ness." Key cooed, " He'll lose for sure."

"Am I allowed to kick?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"What kind of kick?" YooSeyun asked. I kicked near Jinwoon's crotch and they all laughed, " No, you can't kick him there."

"Can I kick his chest?"

"Well...sure."

"Also, am I allowed to let go of the bar?"

"You would lose."

"Well what if I let go of the bar but still stayed up?"

"W-what?"

I put my index finger to my lips, " It's a secret. "

Everyone put a confused look on their face, Jonghyun popped up from behind me and pecked my cheek, " Good luck babe~"

I covered my cheek, " Aish..."

Yunhwa laughed, " Ah~ She's blushing!"

YooSeyun chuckled, " Ready," I bent my knees while Jinwoon just looked up, " Start!"

Jinwoon was already up on the bar when I jumped up, I kicked his chest before he could wrap his leg around me and held on to the bar with one hand. I flung my body backwards in a C shape and placed both my hands on the bar, doing a handstand. My arms trembled a little, it's been awhile since I've done this, just a little rusty.

"OMO!" Everyone shouted, Jinwoon was in  a shocked daze. I quickly lower myself down and stood on his shoulders, pushing him down with my weight.

"Aigo, is this what the view's like when you're a tall person?" I asked myself, causing everyone to laugh. I looked down at Jinwoon who was still holding on, "Omo, you're still there?" I held on the the bar with one hand and used my free hand to punch Jinwoon's hands, " Am I allowed to bite?"

"No no! You're not allow to bite!" Seunghyun shouted.

I pouted, " No fun."I put one foot on Jinwoon's head and immediately started to laugh, his hair was tickling my feet through my socks.

Jinwoon used that opportunity to grab my leg and drag me down so I was face to face with him. He quickly wrapped his legs around my waist. I kept one hand on the bar and whacked his face over and over. I started to laugh again and Jinwoon poked my fingers, "  Holy Shisus." I shouted when I almost lost my grip on the bar. Jinwoon trapped me wrapped up in his legs , I smiled at him, " I'll let you have this one, but i could have won." I let go of the bar and Jonghyun was under the bar to catch me.

"Hey, babe~ You did a good job." He grinned, holding me bridal style.

Now we're even ; Makbanshi 2 , SHINee 2.

~~~~~~~~

A/n Now into episode 5 of Makbanshi :] Lots of JongKyung recently ~