Realization in Process

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

Kyung POV

I sat up in the hospital bed with a smile on my face, while the 14 members of Super Junior jumped around happily.

"AIGO!! OUR KYUNG IS AWAKE!!" Teukie shouted. they've caught me up on things. Heechul's enlisted in the army but he's visiting for today, SHINee is in London right now, I missed out on SM Town, Teukie is so busy with Hello Baby, WGM and Strong Heart, my bones are healed, and  a few other things. But at least I haven't missed Super Junior's 6th anniversary.

"Aish just watch you get kicked out of the hospital." I laughed.

They all practically jumped on me," BUT YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE!!" They all shouted in unison.

I smiled. I love these guys," Arasso arasso. Yah you're gonna crush my bones." With that they all jumped back off quickly.

Heechul clapped his hands," Ah wait! We have to make sure she doesn't have like amnesia or anything!" We all laughed at his remark.

Hankyung smiled," Arasso, so let's quiz her."

~~~~

"Name all the Super Junior members from oldest to youngest!" Teukie shouted. They all sat in a U shape around me and my hospital bed.

"Teukie, Heechul, Hankyung, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun, Henry, and Zhoumi." I smiled proudly.

"Yah yah I'm not the youngest!" Zhoumi pouted.

"Aish you know I always list your name last because it starts with a Z. It's a bad habit." I sighed.

Zhoumi smiled and gently punched my foot," I know Kyung, I'm just kidding."

"Aish SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME!!" Heechul shouted, causing us all to laugh," It's my turn. Give us a quick introduction about yourself~"

"Lee Yun Kyungsoon imnida~ I'm 20 years old in South Korea but in the States I'm 19. My birthday is on January 31 1992.My favorite color would be any shade of blue. My favorite snack are choco pies! My favorite dish is galbi. Hmm.. I like to cook, run, read, knit, and dance. ." I replied," That good enough?"

Hankyung smiled and nodded. He paused," Ah! I got a good question. Who's you favorite Super Junior oppa?" He laughed and winked at me.

"DON'T ASK ME QUESTIONS LIKE THAT DAMN IT!!" I laughed," I can't pick! I love you all~"

"Aw I love you too Kyung." Yesung smiled and reached over to poke my philtrum. Oh he would haha, " So where's Kangin?"

I raised an eyebrow," Uh..currently attending military service..."

Yesung smiled in approval and Shindong grinned at me," What's the name of your fanclub?"

"CHOCO PIES!!!~" I burst out screaming and they all laughed at my antics.

Sungmin pouted at me and gave me his puppy eyes," Who's the cutest oppa ever?~"

"Aish don't ask me questions like that. You already know my answer."

Eunhyuk poked my foot,"  Person you love the most between the SHINee members and Super Junior members."

" Well since Jinki is my big brother, that spot automatically goes to him." I chuckled.

"KYUNG!!!" The door burst open and my UKISS boys showed up.

I frowned," Who are you guys?"  The reaction was priceless. Within seconds, Kevin was pacing around the room, sobbing, waving his arms around like a madman, screaming about how I had 'forgotten' him, banging his forehead on the wall occasionally and almost ripping his hair out. Kiseop, Eli, Xander and Kibum stood in a corner sulking and muttering about how I could remember Super Junior and not them.  The two other new members of UKISS that I haven't met yet, and Dongho were just standing at the door with a 'WTF is wrong with you guys' look on their faces. I grinned," I was just kidding. How could I forget my UKISS boys?"

Right when they heard that, all their heads whipped around to me and they all jumped on me. Kevin sobbed," DON'T DO THAT TO ME EVER AGAIN!!"

I laughed," Arasso arasso." I smiled as they all slowly got off.

Kiseop took out his camera and turned it on," Everyone, Lee Yun freaking Kyungsoon is awake. I repeat. SHE'S AWAKE."  I couldn't help but crack up. Kiseop's usually the quiet one and here he is, screaming at the camera. He scrambled for his phone," Did you guys call SHINee yet?" He asked Super Junior. They shook their heads," I'll just call Minho then," He started to dial the number but then he paused and smiled," Or maybe I should call your boyfriend." He teased.

I raised an eyebrow," My ...boyfriend?"

Kiseop's smile faded, everyone's smile faded. Donghae walked to my side and held my hand," Kyung, name all the members in SHINee." He said in a gentle voice.

"Lee Jinki / Onew, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum/ Key, Choi Minho and Lee Taemin." I replied quickly," How could you expect me to forget them?" Everyone let out a sigh of relief and Donghae walked back to his seat.

Kiseop focused back on his phone," Ah someone else is gonna have to call Jonghyun and let him know. I don't have his number."

Heechul whipped out his phone as if on cue," Calling him now."

"Shouldn't you call Jinki?" I asked," I mean , he is my brother."

"But..." All of them said in unison.

I shook my head," Ah I really think Jinki should be the one to call." I turned to the two new UKISS members," Meanwhile, who are you two?" They both gave me friendly smiles and introduced themselves. I like AJ and Hoon already haha. It's a little upsetting about the whole thing with Xander and Kibum leaving UKISS but there's not much I can do about it.  I sighed as they continued interrogating me, but dang it's nice to see my boys again.

~~~

Kiseop POV

I sighed as we got back to the Super Junior dorm, we've all decided to meet up.  Something's up we all know it. Okay okay, yes. Jinki is Kyung's brother and maybe he really is the person we should call in SHINee. BUT , Jonghyun's her like....other half. Her lover, I guess, he completes her. Wouldn't she want him to know first? Well..then again if I had to choose between my big brother and lover on who to tell first...I guess I would tell my brother but.. something's up. Something doesn't feel right. Kyung's awake and everything but in a way she seems different.

Something is terribly wrong. I know it.