You're Telling me....

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Wow, those guys are stupid." Kiseop gritted his teeth, " How the hell could Se Kyung cook the exact same  meal as you? Hell, they should know about this." Kiseop angrily stormed towards the dorm.

I grabbed his arm, " Ani! It's fine... They don't have to know about this.."

"Kyung, you're telling me that they don't need to know how you stayed up all the way until 6 in the morning to plan this dinner? You're telling me they don't need to know that you only got 1 hour of sleep because you started worrying about this meal going wrong? You're telling me that they don't need to know that you just went shopping for hours, going to almost every store in Seoul to find everything? That you then came home only to feel hurt and disappointed? Kyung, I can't accept that." Kiseop snapped.

I sighed. I really have nothing to fight back with. Sometimes I feel like Kiseop cares about me too much. Yeah, I'm a little hurt, confused and somewhat annoyed. But I would feel like some little kid if Kiseop told them everything. I tightened my grip on his arm, " Kiseop, please don't tell them."

Kiseop sighed and turned away from me, " Fine." He wrapped his arm around me, " Let's go."

~~~~~

"Wae~ Why is there an amazing smell in the dorm~?" I heard Kevin sing from the door.

I peeked my head from the kitchen, " Just cooking you guys dinner."

"Woah, look a lobster!" Eli exclaimed and smiled. He walked up to ruffle my hair.

i laughed, " Something is up with guys and lobster."

" THERE'S LOBSTER?!!" Kevin squealed.

Alexander laughed at Kevin's reaction, " Oh Kyung, here are the members you haven't met yet," I paused to look at Xander, " This is Kibum. You already met Dongho through Makbanshi. This is Soohyun."

I smiled, " Nice to meet you guys! Hello Dongho~ Ah another Kim Kibum in my life." I laughed.

~~~

"Wow~ Noona, you're such a good cook!" Dongho grinned, giving me a thumbs up.

"Really? Huh I always thought m cooking because the heat from the fire always intimidates me." I muttered.

Kiseop gritted his teeth, " Those guys...UGH."

I frowned, " Kiseop, don't be upset about it."

"No , I agree with Kiseop ." Eli confessed, " God, we would do anything to have you live with us. They clearly don't no how lucky they are."

I cracked a small smile yet a little part in my head suddenly asked ; Can I still call the SHINee dorm 'home' then?