Recovery and Accusations

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Omo! Kyung, what happened?" Jiyong asked.

"Well let's see, someone broke into our dorm , drugged me then beat up up, cut me stabbed my stomach, nearly killing ...." I paused, " Am I forgetting anything else?"

Taeyang cracked a smile, " How would we know?"

I shrugged, " I don't know."

TOP ruffled my hair, " But you're out little VIP."

"Eh? I think since my brother is in SHINee that automatically makes me their SHINee Girl. But I'll still support you guys."  I laughed.

" I honestly thought that you had forgotten about us." Daesung confessed.

"Never in my life would I do that." I gasped, " You would accuse me of doing so?"

"Oh by the way~" Jiyong sang and wrapped his arm around Seungri, " Our maknae has a crush on you~~"

Seungri's face flushed, " Hyung, don't lie."

"Yah," Jiyong pointed at Seungri's face, " You're the one who shouldn't be lying."

I laughed at their antics. I really don't care if Seungri has a crush on me or because well, I kinda saw it coming anyhow. I have a slight feeling Taeyang too... -__-

~~~~~

Elijah dropped by again. i admit after hearing him mutter sorry, I'm a bit nervous around him. No, why am I doubting him? Elijah would never hurt me. He's a pacifist! He would never do anything like that. 

"Kyung...you okay bro?"He asked, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Elijah...were you the one that attacked me?"

~~~

Elijah POV

My eyes widened, " Why in the world would you think that?"

"I heard you say ' I'm so sorry Kyung'." She replied.

. She heard it. " I meant sorry because..." Ugh, I can't tell her....," Because I feel guilty for not being there." I grabbed her hand, " Kyung, I swear . It wasn't me."

She sighed, " I know I know, but then why...?"She stared at me.

I bit my lip, " I can't tell you why, but I'll put it this way....I would never in my life hurt a friend like you."

She gave me a small smile, " Arasso. I understand if you can't tell me, but if you ever need to tell me then tell me Elijah. Don't hold things in."

I forced a smile, " I'll be sure to come to you." Kyung, I'm so sorry that i have to lie to you. I got you  into this mess and now I just don't know how to get you  out of it.