Drunken Truth?

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

It's been a week after I had been released from the hospital. It's back to the usual, the guys being gone leaving me home alone with nothing to do. I told my professor about the accident, apparently I didn't have to because it's all over the news. I'm surprised I have international fans. From what I got from Key and Kyuhyun they believe the night of the attack went like this :

The guy snuck into the dorm through a window ( or through the door) , then went into the kitchen prepared a glassed of date drugged water. He then went into my room placed it on my bedstand, and while I was asleep he melted the hinges of both my doors. Next he re-arranged my dresses to create a small curtain for him to hide behind, and when I started to wake up he quickly hid in my closet. What happens next get bloody and you basically know what happens, Key and Kyuhyun don't know the order. i was cut several times, with three deep cuts ( Two on my arms and one on my stomach.) , then tossed around the room like a rag doll. When they all managed to barge in he ran back to the closet and hid there for a while, waited for us to leave, then left out the door the same time as we did. They were in a rush and concerned so i'm not surprised if they didn't notice him. It's amazing how they cleaned my room.

I sighed, why would I accuse Elijah of this? Again, he's a pacifist. Then again, Jonghyun is also a pacifist and recently he's been muttering things like " I'm gonna kill that guy" and things along that. But still, Elijah wouldn't do it...

Mrs.Bennett agrees with me. She got the news, I told her what happened. I'm not going to tell the guys about this, knowing them they'll get into a ' kill him first and think later' mode.

"Yeobo~ Open the door for me~" I heard Jonghyun's voice...slur? Is he drunk? O.o

Ugh, just great. The rest of the guys aren't gonna be home until dawn and that's like 4 more hours. Yay...I get to spend four hours with a drunk dinosaur , " Coming." I opened the door and Jonghyun pounced on me right away. I'm surprise I didn't fall down. He should be glad my scars don't hurt anymore.

"Yeobo~ I missed you so much~" Jonghyun slurred, nuzzling my neck. Yup, he's drunk.

"Arasso, why are you drunk?"I asked, maybe he's sober enough to think for himself.

"Why am I so y? Oh I don't know yeobo~ But thanks for the compliment~" He laughed. Nope, he's pretty drunk. I think. I've never been around him when he's drinking because well, I never knew Jonghyun would even drink.

I sighed, " Let's get you to your room ." I put his arm over my shoulder and let him support his weight on me.

"Yay~ I ish duh so happy!" Jonghyun giggled. Dear lord, he talks with an epic fob voice when he's drunk and acts like a school girl.

"Weirdo..." I muttered.

" Aw, I know I'm adorable~ You dun have to say it~" Jonghyun gave me a drunk smile, " Kya~! It looks so fluffy in here!"

"No Jonghyun!" I shouted when Jonghyun ran into a wall.

"Wahh~" He started to sob like a child, " I has an owie." He pouted ," Kiss kiss?"

I ran over to him, " No." I quickly tried to get him to stand up but then he started stomping he feet like a child. So now I have a drunk fob child school girl?

" I just want kisses~" Tears, trickled down his cheeks, wait SERIOUSLY? HE WANTS KISSES THAT BADLY? Oh dear Shisus...

"Okay okay. Aish.." I sighed and peck his nose.

He clapped his hands. Aw it's a cute image actually, " I got a kisses from my wifey!"

"I'm not your wifey Jonghyun." I muttered.

"Oh you're my lover?" He asked. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR HEARING?!

"No no. I'm just your friend."

"Oh my girlfriend?"

"I give up. "

"You love me?"

"Well, yeah I do but just as a f-" I got cut off when Jonghyun smashed his lips on to mine. Ugh...Shisus , shoot me now.

He pulled away slowly, "Yeobo....Saranghae~"

" I love you too... I love you too Jonghyun..."

~~~~

Hello everyone ^-^ I have some things to say, first of all this will be one of my few Author Notes. If you go back to some chapters you can see that I erased the previous Author Notes, simply because some of them weren't necessary. You won't be hearing from me as much. Ah I've left some hints for you guys and while you wait for me to update, I recommend reading back at some chapters and see if you notice anything. I really enjoy reading everyone's comments ^-^ Anyhow, I think that's it for now , Subscribe and comment ^-^