Realization Complete

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

Jonghyun POV

I stared at Jinki as he picked up his phone. Man, I hate being this far away from Kyung. I want to be by her side right now. Sure, London's nice and everything but it would be better if Kyung was here.  Jinki put his phone on speaker.

"So what did you want to tell us?" Jinki asked. We all scooted closer to him and listened.

"Are you ready for it?" Teukie's voice asked," You ready?" He paused and we all leaned in closer to the phone, anticipating what he was going to tell us,

"She's awake. She woke up."

Our jaws dropped right away and we didn't answer for a few seconds. We were too shocked. Too happy to even talk. She's awake. Key was the first to recover and he jumped up and started running around the room screaming with joy, failing his arms around, occasionally shaking us and let out an endless wave of high pitched dolphin screams. Didn't take us long to join him.

" OH MY GOD WE HAVE TO FLY BACK TO SEOUL RIGHT NOW!!" Key screamed in a high pitched excited voice while shaking me by my shoulders.

I chuckled," Then let's go see our SHINee girl."

~~~

I couldn't stop smiling as we were flying back to Seoul. Finally. After 5 months. She's awake. I think this is the happiest I've been in my life, wait..take that back. I was just as happy as I am now when Kyung had said yes to me, when she was my girl, whenever I was with her. I was happy because I love her. So much.

~~~

We practically sprinted out of the car when it stopped in front of the hospital, but we paused when we finally got to the door leading to Kyung. Jinki turned back and looked at me, he moved out of the way and gestured to the door, " You can see her first."

I smiled and shook my head," Nah I'll go last."

"Oh my god, Kim Jonghyun with the ' me first attitude' is going to go last?" Key gasped dramatically.

My smile grew wider," Best for last Key."

~~~

Onew POV

I opened the door and my whole world lit up. She really is awake. My precious baby sister is awake.

Her eyes brightened when I walked in," JINKI OPPA!" She shouted right away and extended her arms out. I ran right into her arms," Okay okay don't jump on me. I've already had like 100 people do that." She laughed.

I let go of her but started jumping around the room," AIGO~ MY BABY SISTER IS AWAKE~! AISH YOU SLEPT FOR LIKE 5 MONTHS!!"

She smiled," Missed you Jinki."

I smiled back and went back to hug her gently," I missed you too Kyung. I missed you a lot." I was about to add on but then-

Key POV

I burst through the door," KEY UMMA IS HERE!!" I shouted. Yes, it was rude of me to barge in during their little reunion but I couldn't take it anymore. I miss my baby girl.

"HI KEY!!" She grinned and waved at me. It's so nice to hear her voice, to see her smile so brightly. I love this girl so much.

Minho POV

The three of us laughed when all we could hear was happy screaming.

Taemin smiled at Jonghyun," Hyung, just how happy are you now that noona's awake?"

Jonghyun thought about it," Think about how happy Plankton from SpongeBob would be if he got the secret Krabby Patty recipe and multiply that by 10." He replied and we laughed at his remark.  Looks like everything just might be okay after all.

Taemin POV

i grinned when I saw noona smiling happily. I did some aegyo stuff to make her happy, it's been a while since she's called me cute. I missed that.

She smiled," So how much did my dongsaeng miss me?"

" THIS~! Much~!" I sang, spreading my arms out as far as I could. I grinned mischievously," Noona~ I'm so happy! It's like if plankton from SpongeBob got the krabby patty secret formula multiplied by ten!!"

"Aww." She smiled lovingly," That's so cute." She laughed.

Kyung POV

I love what Taemin just said, so cute hah.

"HEY I SAID THAT PUNK!!" Jonghyun stormed in the room and punched Taemin's arm playfully.

"Yah! No hitting my favorite dongsaeng!" I shouted.

He turned to me and his face changed. His eyes got all teary instantly," Kyung."

"Hello Jonghyun." I smiled casually," How have you b-" Was all i could say before I was almost hugged to death. The others all left the room with small smiles on their faces.

"Kyung, do you know how much I missed you?" He asked while sobbing.

I patted his back," I know."

"Do you know how much I love you?"

"I know."

"Do you know how much I wanted this day to come?"

"I know."

"Do you-"

I interrupted him," I know Jonghyun. I know. Jonghyun I-" This time he interrupted me by putting his lips on mine.

When slowly pulled away," I really thought you were going to forget me." He whispered putting his forehead against mine.

"Never." I paused," But..."

"But?"

"I remember who you are, what you look like, the fact that I'm madly in love with you, but yet...." I gulped," I can't remember why."

Jonghyun paused, but then he flashed me his adorable smile," No problem. We can solve that." He assured me.

"YAH NO KISSING MY SISTER!! BETTER NOT BE KISSING HER OR ELSE I'LL EAT YOU ALIVE!! YOU HEAR ME KIM JONGHYUN?! ALIVE!!" Jinki yelled from outside the door.

We both chuckled. Jonghyun winked at me and held my hand," He'll get use to it." He chuckled and kissed me again.

~~~

FOOLED YOU !!! Kinda.. hah. I really seriously was going to make her forget ALL about Jonghyun but then..a different idea occurred to me :] So Kiseop was kind of right. Ah I figured out ( with the help of a helpful dongsaeng) how to make a poll , so I did haha. Just vote in the poll instead of putting it in comments.  I THINK the next chapter might be the last..but then again, I've been saying that a lot. Ah it'll be awhile(few days maybe) until I update again. I just wanna give everyone time to vote ya' know? Cuz' there have been some previously avid readers and commenters ( I don't even think that's a word) that went on a short hiatus or people that need to catch up so, I want to give them a chance to vote too ^-^ I remember all my readers by the way ;D Did I ever tell everyone how much I love you all?~ Well, I love you~ ^-^ Subscribe, comment, and VOTE !