Happy Ending to a New Begining

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

Kyung POV

I held Elijah's hand. I'm all better now, I can walk, my leg and ribs healed, I can go home. It's been a few days now. Elijah's still not awake but, he's better.

"Elijah, you better wake up." I muttered," I already woke up. It's your turn now." I forced a smile that he wouldn't be able to see anyway," I love you kay? You wake up so we can go back to campus."

~~~

'Normal POV'

Jonghyun sat patiently on a chair in the waiting room while Kiseop casually leaned against a wall across from him with his arms crossed.

"Hyung, I just thought you should know that you better ask Kyung soon. Or else you just might lose her." He warned.

Jonghyun raised an eyebrow," Eh?"

"You really don't know just how many guys in the kpop industry would want her as theirs do you? Well, there's a lot. I can name at least 20 at the top of my head." Kiseop sighed.

Jonghyun smiled," I'll ask her eventually. It's just, she doesn't remember our past. She doesn't remember how she fell for me. She remembers me, the fact she loves me, but she just doesn't remember why. She forgot about our past."

Kiseop shrugged," Gives all the guys a almost fresh start to win her heart."

Jonghyun paused," But she still loves me."

Kiseop sighed again and took a seat next to Jonghyun, he put an arm around Jonghyun's shoulders," Think about it. If she doesn't remember soon, she won't remember why she loves you. If she doesn't remember why she loves you," He paused," She might slowly lose feelings for you. Meanwhile, the other guys might try to win her heart. True, right now she doesn't have those kind of feelings for them. But she might grow them. There's a chance it could happen man."

Jonghyun shuttered at the thought of it. She might slowly lose feelings for you . The line echoed in his head. She might love one of the other guys that go after her. Who? Jonghyun thought. He already knows that Kyuhyun loves Kyung but that's it. To be told that's there's more and that Kiseop could name at least 20 at the top of his head, scared him. There's probably more than just 20. Thirty? Forty? Fifty?Just how many guys were out there that want Kyung? Jonghyun gulped," You're right."

Kiseop patted Jonghyun's back," I suggest you help her remember as soon as possible. Or else her feelings just might go from you to..." Kiseop made an invisible line with his finger and went as far as his arm would go then snapped," someone else just like that."

Jonghyun nodded and took a deep breath," I'll keep that in mind."

~~~

Henry POV

"Kyung~" I sang and hugged her," Aigo you're finally all better."

She hugged me back," Yeah."

I paused,"  Hey Kyung...by any chance do you have an answer for me now?" It was going to be no. I know it. She's has Jonghyun now. Ugh why did I just ask her that?

She raised an eyebrow," Answer for what?"

"Uh.." I paused and it hit me," Do you even remember what I told you?"

She slowly shook her head," What did you tell me?"

I grinned. She forgot. Hah, I'm actually happy she forgot. I have another chance to make confessing to her right . "Ah nothing." I laughed," C'mon let's go home."

~~~

Kyung POV

Ah it feels great to be home. I jumped on the couch right away.

"Yah Kyung be careful!" Jinki shouted.

"Aish I'll be fine. I just jumped on the couch. It's not like I jumped on the TV." I sighed.

"Wait a sec..." Minho muttered," Why did we come here?"

I raised an eyebrow," Because it's our home."

"No no I feel like there's somewhere we're suppose to be right now..." He insisted.

"Now that you mention it ...I feel the same way..." Key mumbled.

"Well then where are we suppose to be?" Taemin asked innocently.

Henry sighed ," Maybe the other hyungs already went to where we're suppose to be......"

"AT KYUNG'S SURPRISE 'HAPPY YOU WOKE UP' PARTY!" All 7 of the guys shouted ( SHINee along with Henry and Kiseop.)"

"You guys are really bad with surprise parties.." I muttered as we all rushed out to the car.

~~~

"Where the hell were you guys?"  Heechul asked. Yep, he came back from the military for a bit for this day. Again.

"We...forgot.." Henry panted.

I punched Jonghyun's shoulder ," Yah, you can let me down now. I could have just ran like you guys." Jonghyun insisted on giving me a piggyback ride once we got out of the car. Something about my leg still not in good condition. Psh I can still run >.<

Jonghyun smiled," Nope. I'm keeping you on my back."

"Put her down." Onew sighed. Jonghyun sighed and did as Onew told him.  I grinned and hugged Onew. My smile grew wider when I saw Minho go up to Yuri and hug her. I swear I just saw him sneak a peck on the cheek too! ^_^ Which reminds me..

"Jinki oppa~ Do you see Sica Unni anywhere?" I sang while peering around the room. I started dragging him around the room looking for the ice princess.

"Aish she's right there." He muttered, his face flushed a little too. ;D

I smiled," Go to her then pabo." I laughed and shoved him towards her. Thanks to her Onew Condition, that boy fell right on top of her xD I skipped away happily, I"m pretty sure I would hear about what happened anyway. Ah so they like rented out this huge place and as usual, all my friends are here. I'm  pretty sure by now you get how many idol friends I have right? So I'm not even gonna bother naming everyone.

"Yah ajumma!~" A voice I hadn't heard in so long call out. K.Will Ajusshi.

"Annyeong ajusshi~" I bowed playfully.

He poked my forehead and pouted," I'm not an ajusshi."

"You're like 7 years older than me and you're calling me an ajumma therefore you are an ajusshi."

He pulled me into those hugs where I'm just all on his chest and everything while he's gazing off into no where and my hair while swaying a bit," Ah Kyung you are so young. You're like a 5 year old." I laughed and right before I could say anything

I felt someone pulled me away somewhat roughly. Jjong? I frowned when K.Will just smiled sadly , waved at me, and walked away. I turned and frowned at the Dino," Yah that was rude Jjong."

Jonghyun sighed," Sorry..I just couldn't help it."

I put my arms around his neck," Aigo~ Is someone jealous?"

"No." Jonghyun scoffed with a little laugh.

"Someone is~ "I giggled. I let my hands fall from his neck to his hands and locked my hands with his," Don't you worry about me Jjong. Be a good Dino. No jealousy, kay?" I winked and kissed his nose lightly.

He smiled," Aish arasso arasso."

I turned around and gasped," Oh my freaking SHISUS!!"

Jonghyun turned to see what I was looking at," Oh Psh. that's normal."

I stared at him wide eyed," Minho and Yuri sneaking each other kisses is normal? Like NOT popos but kisses?! I thought they were just at the popo stage!"

He nodded," Yeah. It's normal now ever since you've been trying to get them together anyway. I see your next goal is OnSica, since MinYul is complete and now real. Not publicly though."

"AWW!!!" I cooed, "HEY YOU GUYS!!" I yelled and got their attention. They both turned to me and I smiled," Go get married!!"

They both laughed and walked towards Jonghyun and I hand in hand. Minho smiled at me," Hey there little girl, like you're one to say that. If anyone's getting married it's gonna be you two."

I kicked his shin playfully and stuck my tongue out," Nah you get married first Minho oppa~ I'm pretty sure Yuri Unni just can't wait anymore~" I teased.

Jonghyun put his arms around me and put his chin on my shoulder," Hmm.. maybe he's right..We should get married."

Suddenly the room became really quiet and all the guys in the room whipped their attention our way and glared at Jonghyun, "JUGEULLAE??!!" They all shouted. There was a short pause and then everyone burst out laughing. Oh the memories these guys give me :]

~~~

"Yah Kim Jonghyun, try anything funny on her and I'll eat chu." Jinki threatened but keeping his arm around Jessica's shoulders.

I squealed," Aigo~ Look at that OnSica going on! OH AND MINYUL!!"

The four of them blushed. Jo Kwon clapped his hands," YAH ARE YOU GUYS READY?!! MAKE SURE YO' ROPES ARE ON TIGHT!!" Oh yeah forgot to mention we're doing three legged races," GO GO GO!!" Jo Kwon cheered and started doing that funny hip shaking that he always does xD Oh I love this guy.

Jonghyun and I made it through easily and quickly despite the occasional Minho trying to shove us over. Jinki however with his Onew Condition...

"OMO!!" We all shouted when he tripped and feel right on top of Jessica. did I mention that their lips were touching? :3  ONSICA FOREVER~!

~~~

"Aigo...I'm so tired.." I sighed when we got home. Our parties are always such party hard parties with a bunch of idols there. So course things are going to get crazy.  A lot of dancing, laughs, some drunk guys, MinYul, OnSica, the occasional YulSic that would be ruined by Minho, Onew chasing guys that stole his chicken, the divas of the kpop industry started having a small diva fight, etc.

Jonghyun picked me  up bridal style and we walked to my room while the others were just too tired to notice or be protective. He quietly closed the door and then gently set me down on my bed before lying down next to me. I cuddled close to his chest, not caring for the fact that I'm still in jeans and whatnot. I'm too tired to change. I just want to sleep. Jonghyun kept an arm around me," Ah I'm tired too yeobo."

"Mhmmm.." I hummed sleepily," Jonghyun~ Tell me a bedtime story."

He gave me a drowsy smile," Once upon a time, there was this unbelievably handsome guy named Kim Jonghyun -"

I cut him off with a laugh," Okay now I don't want story time."

"Aish lemme continue. So anyway, he's super attractive and all the girls want him. When he was about 3 , his mom's friend gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl. Now Jonghyun and that girl grew up together due to the fact that their moms wanted them to marry so that they would be in laws. However they didn't really get along. Until one day Jonghyun's umma had sent he and the girl to go run errands on Christmas Day. The two reluctantly ran the errand, but as they were walking home they realized they were standing under a mistletoe. So they kissed and from that point on...they started to fall in love." He reminisced the story fondly.

"And then?" I asked eagerly.

He smiled," Soon Jonghyun asked the girl out. She said yes and that's when Jonghyun's mom told them that they had actually been going out since the girl was 9. Anyhow, including the time they had unknowingly dated, they had went through 7 years of love..but then.. Jonghyun was forced to break up with her. He broke the heart of the girl he love dearly and he never forgave himself." Jonghyun sighed.

"And then?"

He smiled," The rest we'll save for another time."

I pouted," Meanie."

He kissed my head and closed his eyes," Mhmm.~"

"But Jonghyun ah~"

"Yes?" He yawned.

"Do they have a happy ending in the end?"

He gave me a small smile with his eyes still closed - oh Psh this man sleeps with his eyes open so I don't know what he's doing. And yes, I still remember his habits!- ," That's up to you."

I raised an eyebrow," Eh?"

He ignored me and hugged me closer," Kyung ah~"

"Yeah?"

"Saranghae. Saranghae Lee Yun Kyungsoon." He whispered, his eyes still closed, a small smile on his lips.

I smiled and then closed my eyes, my head still resting on his chest," I love you too. Saranghae Kim Jonghyun."