Shupa Junior

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

My eyes flung open and I sat up, only to get crushed by 12 guys. Those 12 guys were none other then Super Junior . Ah I love these guys <3, " Yah, It's nice seeing you all but it's getting hard to breathe when you have a pile of boys crushing you >< " I gasped. Key, Minho and Taemin ran out of their rooms and laughed when they saw the Suju pile crushing this innocent girl. 

"Hyungs~ I wouldn't mind if you guys got off of me too!" Jonghyun shouted, he arms still around me. Due to Leeteuk crushing him, his head was forced to stay by mine.

"Kyung Kyung Kyung I missed you sooo much!" Teukie shouted, still holding on to me (and Jonghyun) while everyone else got off. 

I felt Jonghyun reluctantly letting me go and I wrapped my arms around Teukie, " Teukie Oppa~! I missed you too~"

"Don't we get hugs too?" I heard Sungmin say and I looked over Teuk's shoulder only to find them all pouting. Aigo~ What's with these guys and pouting?!

"Alright, oldest to youngest, starting now." I smiled when Heechul bear hugged me and lifted me off the ground. "Chulie~"

He let go  and then put both hands on my shoulders, "You are never leaving Seoul again, arasso?"

I laughed , "I'll try. ^^" I peered to the group, " Oppa..where's Hannie?" I regret asking because Heechul and the rest of Suju frowned. "Ah..never mind, I know.." and I really did remember Hankyung's lawsuit, it was only a month ago..

Yesung came up to me and touched my philtrum (xD) " Kyung~ Ddangkoma and I missed you so much!"

I nuzzled his neck, " Aish I missed you two too."  I ran up into Kangin's arms and laughed when I heard Sungmin comment ; " She better run to me too." 

"Yun ah! I'm so glad I get to see you before I leave."  He smiled and rested his head on mine.

"Wait what?" I asked, shocked.

"I'm planning on enlisting in the army this year." He replied.

" Oh I s-" I began until Shindong almost hugged me to death. " Oppa, you can let me go~"

"^-^ I'm so happy you're back and now you can cook for us like the old days!"He shouted. Ah these guys make my day.

I smiled at Sungmin and walked towards him slowly. He crossed his arms and pouted. " Just kidding oppa!" and I tackle-hugged him >D .

"Yay! I get the best kind of hug! :D" He shouted, " You guys should be jealous ;D"

I giggled while helping him back up and Hyukkie hugged me from behind, "Monkey!"  I shouted

"Panda!" He shouted back and grinned.

I went to Donghae and squashed his cheeks together as he did to mine, " Fishy!"

"Kyungie!" He said pushing my cheeks together even more.  

I let out a squeal when Siwon pulled me away and picked me up bridal style , " Shisus! "

Siwon smiled , " Yunnie~ "  and then he set me down like the gentleman his was :]

"Wookie~" I grinned when I saw him .

He smiled cutely and tilted his head to the side before putting me into his arms , "Kyungsoonie~ " He ruffled my hair, " Thank god you came back! The for the past 3 years they made me cook again TT_TT "

I frowned , " Poor Wookie." I glared at the other members.

I gasped when I saw Kibum , " Kibummie!!" I shouted and ran into his arms.

"What?" I heard Key call from behind me.

"No not you Key, Kibummie!"

"I am Kibummie."

"This one," I sighed pointing at Kibum from Suju.

"Oh okay." Key smiled and went off to , who ever knows where .

"Oppa, I thought you were focusing on your acting career?" I asked, over the states I still keep watch over my boys. I know about Hankyung's law suit, Kibum 'leaving' Suju etc.

"Ah just visiting because I heard you were going to be here. "  he replied and gave me his killer smile.

"Aigo~ " I swooned, and pinched his cheeks.

I turned around when i heard someone go " Pew pew !" Only to find the evil maknae Kyuhyun.

"Kyu oppa!" I ran and hid my face in his chest.

"Kyung dongsaeng! " He yelled, while wrapping his arms around me.

"Yah..what did I say bout touching my sis-" I heard Onew say and then smiled at his face, " Omo..you know Super Junior too?"