Agruements and the Witch of the West

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Kim Jonghyun, what did I do wrong?" I asked when I heard the door open. I got sick of not talking to him and him not telling us anything so today I waited for him to get home.

"Eh? Kyung, you're still awake?" He asked.

I stood up from the sofa and turned to him, " You were still out until now. "

He rubbed his eyes, " Ah Kyung, I'm sleepy. Let's talk in the morning."

"Talk? That's something we haven't done for a month and 22 days. " I snapped.

He sighed, " What do you want to talk about then?" He leaned against the door.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"Somewhere."

I rolled my eyes, " Aish, I'm sick of this. It's always this same 'conversation'. Arasso, you're too tired to talk, then let's not talk. " I snapped and stormed off to my room.

Jonghyun barged into my room a few seconds later, " Yah Kyung, what's gotten into you?"

I scoffed, " What's gotten into me? More like what's gotten into you."

He sighed, " Is this because I haven't much talking to you as much lately? Kyung I've been busy and tired."

"Clearly not tired enough to stay out until 3 AM everyday. Clearly not tired to be texting every time you get the chance." I snapped, well aren't I a bit y today?

He grabbed my wrist when I turned away from him," What's going on?"

I sighed, " Just forget it."

He let go, " Arasso. I'll be thinking that everything is fine then." He muttered before leaving my room.

Kim Jonghyun... What the hell happened?

~~~~

I felt a little bad about what happened last night so I cook some lunch boxes for the guys. Cooking helps me feel better. I walked into SHINee's room and immediately felt like puking. What's she doing here?

"Omo, Kyung.." Jessica gasped, " Krystal, wanna come and get drinks with me?" She asked trying to drag her sister away. She knows how violent I can get and how much I don't like - too weak of a word, scratch that. She knows how much I hate Krystal.

Krystal gave me a fake smile, " Annyeong Kyung Unni."

"I don't think we're close enough for you to call me Kyung yet Krystal." I said coldly.

Now let's add some tense air that you could cut with a knife..

"Ah noona! Aigo~ You made us lunch ?" Taemin sang from behind me, the guys had just got here, " Wow you came here before we did. Oh Annyeong Sica noona , Krystal. Oh SNSD noonas are here too?"

SNSD bit their lips, Krystal just smirked. I felt a little better with SHINee here with me, " Ah, you guys should eat it while it's hot. "

Peaceful 5 minutes of them eating then the witch ruins it, " Ah Taemin can I have some?" Krystal asked.

"Sure." Taemin smiled, ah he knows nothing. Taemin was forced to feed Krystal a spoonful of my food, seeing as how there were no extra spoons.

Krystal spit it out and pretended to gag, " Omo, it tastes awful."

"It only tastes awful to es like you." I muttered under my breathe.

"Eh? Unni, what did you say?" Krystal asked.

"Ah I said that food only taste bad to people that I didn't make it for." I forced a smile. I noticed Jessica trying to get Krystal to stop. Ah how is it that one sister can be so nice and the other one is just a ...

"I think noona's cooking is the best." Taemin exclaimed, trying to break the tense air.

Ah at least someone appreciates my food.

"That's true, Kyung's cooking is the best." Minho agreed, giving me a thumbs up. Two people, then eventually all five of them agreed.

Krystal pouted, " Ah maybe I should give it another try then?"

Jessica glared at her sister, " Maybe you should leave and go back with F(x)"

Krystal's jaw dropped, " Sica!"

Jessica pointed to the door, " Go." Krystal stomped her foot and then stormed off. Jessica turned to me with a sincere look, " Kyung, I'm so sorry! I didn't know you would be here. I tried to get her out of here though, I swear."

I sighed, " It's okay Sica."

"Kyung, did something happen between you and Krystal?" Minho asked. Well no freaking DUH ....

"Yeah."

"What?"

"I'm not saying." I glanced at Jonghyun who was staring at me, " But maybe right now I'll just go somewhere. I'll be back later." I sighed, leaving the room.