Missing

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

I will not cry. I will not cry. I bit my lip, ugh... I've been in here for hours trying to cool down. Nothing yet, still just as angry.

~~~~

'Normal' POV

"Hyung, do you think you know where Kyung went?" Minho asked Jonghyun.

"Eh? How would I know?" Jonghyun raised an eyebrow, keeping an eye on his phone.

" WHERE IS SHE?" Onew cried from Kyung's room.

Taemin kept jumping in his spot, " Aigo. What do we do? Noona's been gone for hours! ETTEOKE?!! "

" MY DAUGHTER IS MISSING !!" Key sobbed, he punched Jonghyun's arm, " How the hell can you be so calm?!" Key knocked Jonghyun's phone out of his hand, " HOW CAN YOU BE TEXTING AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!"

Jonghyun scrabbled for his phone, " Yah, you don't have to take your anger on my phone." Jonghyun muttered and started texting again.

"Hyung, isn't that a little selfish of you?" Minho asked, slowly getting ticked off with Jonghyun.

"No."

Key hid his face in his hand, " AISH WHERE THE HELL DID MY DAUGHTER GO?!" Key didn't even bother to wipe the tears off his cheek, " MY POOR BABY IS OUT IN THE COLD HARSH WORLD ALONE!!" He stood up dramatically, " What if something happens to her? What if," Key ranted while pacing around the room, " What if she gets mugged? Or even worse, what if my baby gets kidnapped? WHAT IF SHE GETS ??!!" Key put the back of his hand on his forehead and fell on the sofa.

"She'll be fine." Jonghyun muttered, " She can take down a guy twice, maybe even three times her height." Still texting...

"Yah hyung, you're not even a bit worried?" Minho asked.

"No, she'll be fine. She'll come back soon."

"Hyung, it's 3 AM and noona still isn't back!" Taemin shouted, " Aish, etteoke ~!"

"I stay out that late all the time, you guys never seemed worried about me." Jonghyun snapped, still texting..

"You're a guy, nobody is gonna try and you." Key snapped back.

"Key, we have a bunch of shawols chasing after us almost every single day. You really don't think that one of them wants to us?" Jonghyun asked, still texting.

" MY BABY IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!!!" Key sobbed, hiding his face in his hands, " I JUST WANT MY BABY BACK HOME SAFE AND SOUND!"

Jonghyun stood up, " I'm going to my room."

Key yanked him back, " YAH, KYUNG IS OUT THERE AND SHE WON'T PICK UP HER PHONE. HOW CAN YOU EVEN SLEEP?"

Jonghyun sighed, " I'm tired, you've kept us up for 3 hours already."

"Okay, what the heck is going on down here?" Teukie shouted, barging in along with the rest of Super Junior," Omo, Key why are you crying?"

"MY BABY IS MISSING!!" Key sobbed.

"Your baby?" Siwon asked, " When did you have a baby?"

"My poor daughter, lost out there alone. She didn't even wear coat!" Key banged his head on the wall.

"Daughter?" Zhoumi questioned, " Kyung?"

"KYUNG'S MISSING?!" Super Junior shouted in unison.

Within the next few minutes, there were members sobbing and acting dramatic like Key, some were banging their heads against the wall, some were pacing around the room etc.

Jonghyun was the only calm one, still texting and sighing at everyone's behavior every once in a while. He stood up, " Guys, I have something to announce."