Gifts

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

As Suju went back their dorms to get their stuff for our sleepover , i just made myself comfortable in Jjong's arms. My head rested under his chin and my eyes started to drop again. 

"Noona, are you sleepy? " Taemin asked sheepishly poking my arm.

I did feel tired, but i can manage, " No Taeminnnie, just resting my eyes."

He pouted, " It always looks like noona is going to fall asleep in Jonghyun's arms."

I smiled, " Ah just resting my eyes dongsaeng."

I felt that Onew was glaring at Jonghyun. Key spoke up, " Yah Jonghyun, are you sleeping or are you awake? " He asked , " Aish i can never tell when this guy is sleeping."

I giggled, " Because he sleeps with his eyes slightly open right?"  I moved my head slowly . Jonghyun's head just bobbed from the action. I moved my head so i could see his face , " He fell asleep."

Key looked at Jjong's face, " How can you tell? I can never tell."

"Hah, actually i don't know how I'm able to tell. But i just kind of like.. just tell the difference." I muttered, "Should i wake him up?"

"Of course, he's gonna wanna see your reaction to his gift!" Key said, "Ah i should get this on camera! Minho~ go get my video camera."

Minho  sighed but did as he was told. I sighed, " Umma why do you want this on video?"

Key smiled, " Because i want to keep the memory of you being here on video."

Aw, i swear he's one of the sweetest guys ever :] . Ah i guess i should wake up Jjong, better to be woken up by me than my Super Junior Oppas XD Trust me, i saw what they did to wake up Ryeowook once, I'm pretty sure Jonghyun doesn't want that happening to him. I smacked his face gently, " Jonghyun~ Jjong~ Wake up sleepyhead. " I whispered . He groaned and ignored me, I puffed my cheeks, "Kim Jonghyun , WAKE UP NOW" I shouted in his face, now that woke him up.

"Huh?" He lifted his head up and his nose touched mine, our faces flushed.

"We're back~" I heard Teukie from behind me shout, and then he jumped on me again.  My face was probably as red as a tomato by now, because the impact cause my face to move towards Jonghyun's and now the 3 SHINee members were snickering.

" Kyungsoon and Jonghyun!" , Teukie exclaimed, and then he saw Jonghyun's face, " Why are you blushing?" and then he looked at it from the side and saw that clearly Jonghyun's lips and mine were touching.

" Kyungsoon and Jonghyun sitting in a tree, k -i-s-s-i-n-g , first comes love then comes marriage then -" The other 3 SHINee members sang and Onew stopped them right there,

" THEN I KILLED HIM FOR KISSING MY SISTER!!! " Onew yelled, lunging for Jonghyun. All the Suju members had to hold him back.

Siwon laughed, " I want to kill Jonghyun just as much as you do now, but it was just an accident. It's not like it means anything to them besides pure embarassment ." Oh thank you so much Shisus, Jonghyun can live!

I pulled away from Jonghyun, i could still feel my face burning, i turned and saw Jonghyun touch his lips. I glared at Teukie , " Oppa, " I pouted, " You almost got Jonghyun killed."

He hugged me gently, " Ah I'm sorry Kyung! I didn't even see that your face was already so close to Jjong's. "

I sighed, " It's fine..." Minho , Key and Taemin were snickering together in a corner, "Yah, what are you guys doing?"

Minho reacted first by hiding something behind his back while turning to me, " Nothing..." He snickered.

Wait a sec..when did Minho get here? He was in Key's room getting umma's...UMMA"S VIDEO CAMERA D<  " Choi Minho, what's that behind you?"  I started to walk towards the three and tried to grab the camera..and failing.

"Kyung, I'm sorry~ But i just got that on film ;D " Minho teased, holding the camera at least two feet high from my reach. Curse my height -__-

"Minho, throw it over here!" Eunhyuk shouted, grinning, " I wanna see it!!"

My jaw dropped, " NOOOO~~"  i glared at Minho who was grinning, " You better sleep with on eye open tonight..."

Minho shrugged, " It's worth it."

i plopped my self back down next to Jjong and pouted, "Can we forget about this and let me open my gifts?" I asked, trying to get them distracted from the video.

"Oh yeah! OPEN MINE FIRST!! " Everyone said in unison, this is getting scary how they do this.

"Youngest to oldest, so Taeminnie ." I said

Taemin jumped and got his gifts, taking the seat next to me, " Noona~ I hope you like my gift, saranghae! "  he cutely smiled, and handed me the blue wrapped gift.

"You're just adorable Taemin." Saying that, i heard Sungmin, or at least I'm guessing it was Sungmin, puff his chest out. I tired to be careful and started opening it, but then my watch came into view and i realized it was already 9:30 pm, "Yah, I'll open them up on my own, you guys have to go to sleep! I know very well you guys have schedules tomorrow." I pinched Taemin's cheek. " Noona's tired anyway."

They all frowned and moved their gifts to my room, i wonder how suju knew which room was my room. I didn't even know which room was mine.  Now I feel bad...  I turned to Onew was spent his time glaring at Jonghyun, " Oppa which one is my room?"

"Oh the one next to Jonghyun's." He replied back to his calm cheerful self. 

"Which room is Jonghyun's?" I asked, seriously how was i suppose to know?