Party Hard , Always Keep the Faith , and Dun Eat it

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"WE'RE BUNGEE JUMPING?" I laughed , this is different from our usual parties.

Teukie nodded, " Yes~ We're going to make up for all those years you spent your birthday alone!"

"By bungee jumping?"

"Yeah."

"Aigo.." I looked down, everyone below looked like ants. Heechul, Yesung, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Zhoumi were down below while Teukie , Kangin, Donghae, Siwon, Kibum ,Kyuhyun and Henry were the ones bungee jumping with me.

Kyuhyun held my hand, " You'll be fine! You have Kyu Oppa here with you!"

"And Mochi cheeks!" Henry shouted.

"Don't forget that you have this fallen angel! " Teukie laughed, " And Korea's number 1 handsome guy, a fishy, Shisus and Snow White with you~"

I smiled, " Arasso." We all joined hands, I held hands with Kyuhyun and Kibum.

" We'll jump together okay?" Kangin assured with a smile.

"Of course." I laughed, " When should we jump?"

" On the count of three," Teukie smiled, tightening his grip on Kangin's hand, " 1.....2......3!"

I closed my eyes shut as we all jumped down together screaming at the top of our lungs. Kibum's hand tightened in mine, we opened our eyes to look at each other, giving each other reassuring smiles. My heart was going crazy, the wind was blowing my hair back and I could hear Donghae screaming, " IF I DIE TELL EUNHYUK THAT I LOVE HIM!!!"

I let out a sigh and laughed when the cord rebounded and pulled up back up a bit, I turned to Donghae, " Yah, Oppa what was that?" I laughed.

"Just some EunHae ." He smiled while we got back safely  to the rest of the group.

"Ah Kyung why are you still holding Kyuhyun's hand?" Heechul asked. I looked down to my hand which was indeed still entwined with Kyuhyun's .

I shrugged, " I don't know." I casually removed my hand from Kyuhyun's.

"Eh hyung, must you ruin the KyuKyung?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Don't you start with couple names." I sulked, " I already have to deal with JongKyung. "

"KyuKyung is way~ way~ better." Kyuhyun smirked.

Henry popped up from behind me, " No~ HenKyung."

"That doesn't give a good vibe." I laughed.

"KiKyung?" Kibum smiled.

"But that could work for other guys too. Like Kiseop, Kikwang, etc."

"What about Hensoon?" Henry suggested as we started walking to whatever they had prepared.

"That sounds so weird!"

"Kyungbum?" Kibum laughed.

"That just sounds weird too!"

"See one try and KyuKyung sounds good. Not to mention." Kyuhyun stopped and put an arm around me, " We look good together too."

I laughed, " What is this? Aish KyuKyung? Now Henry and Kibum are thinking of couple names. TaeKyung, and JongKyung? Aigo, I'm in too many possible couples."

"I bet you three just have crushes on Kyungsoon , don't you three?!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

Kyuhyun paused, " Yah, what are you talking about? "

"Aw, our evil maknae , former maknae and chubby cheek maknae have crushes on Kyung!" Teukie cooed. I burst out laughing when Kyuhyun went up to him and grabbed his throat, " Yah! We're here~"

I looked to see where here was. A Chinese restaurant? Aish, now on the verge of crying...wish Hankyung could be here.. We sat down at a large table and waited for our food which had already been ordered before we got here.

Heechul stared at me, " Ah you miss Hankyung , don't you Kyung?"

I nodded and sighed, " Ah I do.....I miss him a lot..."

"That's why I came back for you." A gentle voice said from behind me. My eyes widened and I guess my face was pretty funny because the Super Junior members in front of me started laughing.

I turned around and right behind me, stood Hankyung, " HANKYUNG OPPA!"

~~~~~

Jonghyun POV

"Bye guys." Kyungsoon shouted as Kyuhyun dragged her away with the rest of Super Junior. Teukie hyung stopped and gave us a quick yet sad smile before leaving.

Kyung, I'm sorry.  I know you're hurt. If I had known you had spent 3 years on your birthday alone, I would have gone to the States just to celebrate with you. Kyung, I'm so sorry. I'll make it up, I swear . I swear it on my never ending love for you

~~~~~~

Kyung POV

I sprang up from my seat and hugged Hankyung, " HANKYUNG OPPA!"

He hugged me back, " Happy Birthday Kyung."

I started tearing up, " Oppa...." I started crying, " I missed you so much." Before I even knew it I started sobbing. Hankyung Oppa....he's the only one in Super Junior that I can talk to without hiding anything...he's the only one that knows about -

"Aish you silly girl." Hankyung wiped my tears away, " Don't cry on your birthday. It's suppose to be a happy birthday, don't cry."

Heechul sighed, " Ah Kyung please don't cry, we'll start crying too. We got the crying about Hankyung done when we picked him up from the airport his morning."

"Ah but hyung, it's not a happy birthday seeing as how SHINee had forgotten." Donghae shook his head, " Her own brother forgot..."

"Eh? Really? That's awful Kyung!" Hankyung exclaimed.

"I know right? Ah My own brother, closest friend that MET me on the day of my birth, my 3rd mother, my giant and favorite dongsaeng forgot about my birthday." I sighed, " But it's okay! Hankyung Oppa is here!" He ruffled my hair and went to sit next to Heechul. That's when I noticed 5 empty seats, " Teukie Oppa why are there 5 more seats?"

"Because 5 more surprise people are coming." He laughed.

I raised an eyebrow, " Who?"

"Us of course!" A familiar voice said.

I turned around with a smiled, " Hey guys, do you guys know U-Know? Cuz' I know U-Know Yunho."

~~~~~

Jonghyun POV

I couldn't sleep when we were in the car. I took out my wallet and took out the picture no one knew about. I sighed, and stared at the picture. Immediately memories started to play in my head.

Flashback

She smiled at me, " Oppa! You'll never forget right?" My heart beat faster whenever she smiled at me.

I put my forehead against hers , " Of course. I promise I'll never ever forget."

She cutely stuck her pinky in between us , " Promise?"

I chuckled and linked my pinky with hers, " Promise."

"Yah, but what happens if you do?~" She pouted.

"I won't." I pecked her lips, " If I do, I'll never be able to forgive myself."

~

I pounced on her sleeping form, " Aigo~ My princess~ Guess what today is?~"

She groaned, " Eh?"

" It's your birthday silly!"

She sat up and started swinging her arms, " Aish! You should have had Unni wake me up. I'm a total mess! I was suppose to dress up today and then spend the day with you and-"

I placed my index finger on her lips, " Aish you're so cute. You don't need to dress up, you're already beautiful in just a t-shirt and sweat pants for crying out loud! Don't dress up. It's cold today and a dress won't help."

She smiled at me, " Okay Oppa. How much time can we spend together before having to come back?"

"All the time in the world." I replied before pulling her into a kiss.

End

I couldn't take my eyes off the picture. My other half and I were smiling, my arms around her waist, I had her close to me, my chin resting on her head. I remember I had gotten her to smiled by tickling her. Her laugh had gotten me to laugh and resulted in this picture that I can never throw away.

~~~~

"What's up Kyung." Yunho winked at me before pulling me into a hug.

"Hey Yunho~" I laughed, getting out of my seat, " Aigo! Changminnie!~" I ran into Changmin's arms.

"Aigo! Kyungsoonie!~" He laughed.

"Omo! Jaejoong Oppa! Junsu  Oppa! Micky! You guys are here too!" I exclaimed, running to hug each member, " Ah~ So you guys are the five we were waiting for."

Jaejoong ruffled my hair," Of course. "

"Aish, you guys hurry up and eat! Food's here and then we can party!" Teukie shouted.

~~~~

I wiped off the frosting that was on my face as they caked me..again xD . I sighed let's see today ; Bungee jumping, Hankyung and DBSK here, chubby bunny, 2 hour pillow fight combined with tickle fights , water balloon fight despite it being winter , pranking each other,  a dance off, and then eating cake, blowing out the candles, the older Oppas getting drunk and lastly getting caked by an extra cake. Pretty epic. I muffled a laugh when I went back out, the guys were knocked out. I sat myself down next to a sleeping Jaejoong and fell asleep myself.

A/n Ah I'm sorry I couldn't go into detail with their epic party. Don't worry Kyungsoon will be talking about it for awhile. I felt like putting TVXQ and Hankyung in :D Hehe, Kyung refered to Key as her 3rd mom xD Her second will remain a secret for now~ But i'm curious as to who you think the 2 mom is :] Anyone got some couple names for HenyxKyungsoon and KibumxKyungsoon?~ Subscribe and comment ^-^ Next chapter will be Hello Baby~