Bonding with my Brother while trying to hook him up with my Friend

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Jinki Oppa~" I sang, flinging my arms around his neck.

"Is it raining chicken?" Onew asked.

I laughed," What makes you say so?"

"You rarely spend time with me."

Now that I think about it...I haven't been spending a lot of time with my brother /: Now I feel bad.

"Oh now that I think about Kyung, you haven't really spent time with Onew hyung." Jonghyun gasped," Hyung , I'm so sorry for keeping your adorable little sister to myself."

Jinki stuck his tongue out at him," Keep that in mind Jonghyun. She's my BABY SISTER."

"Even though I'm the one who's more mature." I muttered.

Jinki poked my forehead," I'm the taller one."

"I'm the cuter one."

"I'm the one that loves chicken the most."

"I - wait what?"

"I love chicken more than you do."

"That's a good thing oppa..."

"Oh. Really?"

"For you it is."

Jinki grinned while I rolled my eyes.

"Noona~ Have you seen my phone?" Taemin called from his room. Oh these guys are so mean >.< Hiding Taeminnie's phone from him.

"It's right here on the counter Taeminnie." I called back and Jinki playfully punched my arm," Ow, what was that for?"

"Telling Taemin where his phone was."

"Maybe I should kick your 'package' for eating all the chicken we had in the fridge."

Jinki quietly walked away from me after I said that xD Good :{D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah why do we have to go walking?~" Jinki whined," There's a bucket of chicken at home waiting for me~"

I rolled my eyes," Gosh my brother is such a weird chicken maniac...Oh hey isn't that Sica Unni?!" I nudged him when Sica was a few steps in front of us.

"Huh, it is."

I dragged him by his arm over to Jessica. This is going just as planned xD

"Sica Unni~!" I sang.

She turned around and smiled," Oh hey you two. What are you two Lee siblings doing today?"

"Ah I'm going to go hang out with Jaejoong oppa. Jinki oppa just wanted to walk me over to their place. Omo! Sica Unni, you're all by yourself. You should come and walk with us!"

"Ah I wouldn't want to ruin your sibling outing."

"Eh, it's fine noona. I'm going to need someone to walk with on the way back home, seeing as how someone just didn't want to take her car ." Jinki sighed.

Jessica smile," Ah in that case, I'll join you two." Jinki turned around and I winked at Sica. Things are going to be alright .

~~~~~~~~~~


"Bye guys have fun~" I sang as the two of them walked away. Oh now that I think about it, it would be fun to have Jessica as my sister-in-law xD Maybe I'm thinking too far...OH THEN KRYSTAL WOULD BE MY SISTER IN LAW TOO...........

....................

.....................

WAE??~!!

I just want Jessica as my sister-in-law if Jinki were to marry her.....I don't wanna be related to Krystal damn it!! Gr...maybe Jessica can like disown Krystal when she gets married to Jinki...

~~~~~~

question I saw repeated on comments. To answer that as of now that ones that know about Kyung's ex are : Herself( NO DUH xD) , Jjong, Key, Minho, and Hankyung. Elijah and Kiseop don't know....yet. :] Next two chapters will be random fluff(?) Subscribe and comment ~