The King of Skinship's Favorite Day

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

Jonghyun POV

KYA IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY :DDDD My favorite holiday :3 Afterall, I AM the KING of skin ship ;D I can't help but smile like an idiot as I'm stealing Kyung's clothes. She's currently taking a shower AND NO I DID AND WILL NOT PEEK. I'm not a ert...I quickly and quiet snatched her clothes and replaced it with my own clothes before running outta the bathroom. Oh she'll never know it's me~

"KIM JONGHYUN GIVE ME MY CLOTHES." She shouted. Oh well...uh.. I'm not going to~ I started cracking up on her bed. It took a few minutes before she came out. Can I just like tell you just how beautiful she is? Oh wait I can't she's too pretty it's a sin~ Haha , yes I got that from Super Junior's Boom Boom xD She sighed and placed a hand on her hip," Kim Jonghyun give me my clothes."

"Aw, but babe you look AMAZING in my clothes." I smirked.  It looks cute~ Cuz' my clothes are so big on her and it's just cute >w<

She rolled her eyes," Ah fine. Not like I care if I wear your clothes."

I smiled," Good," I walked up to her and grabbed her hand," Let's go~"

"Eh? Where?" She asked.

"To spend Valentine's day together of course!!"

"Yah, you realize you still haven't told the public that you broke up with Se Kyung right? I can't be seen all lovey dovey with you in public!"

Oh , I forgot for a moment....UGH WHY??!! I don't get why she wants to announce it in like July or something, I want to let everyone know that we're through and that I'm dating Kyung ^-^ ," Aww...But that doesn't stop me for being lovey dovey with you at home~"

"I think you've forgotten about the 17 guys out there that will murder you. Don't forget that the other three would come back from China, the military and filming just to murder you."

"Nah, they're use to it." I reassured her, keeping my hand entwined  with hers. Ah I missed feeling her hand in mine.

She sighed and followed me out to the living room.

"Omo, baby girl, are you wearing Jonghyun's clothes?" Key asked. Oh I love how he's been referring her as his baby girl xD It's kinda amusing.

"Yeah..." She replied. She looked at Minho and then gasped," Oh I forgot!!" She yanked her hand from mine and ran into her room.

Minho raised an eyebrow," What's up with her?"

We all shrugged. We heard a little shouting from her room  and became more curious. She walked out of the room, still wearing my clothes ;D, and ignored us and walked right out of the dorm.

~~~~~~

Kyung POV

Oh ! I forgot to get Yuri! >.< Grr she doesn't even know what I had in mind for her and Minho today -___- Ugh, last minute for her.. I  drove to the SNSD and went up to find Yuri. Lucky me, she's leaving the dorm right now.

"YURI!!" I shouted and practically dragged her into my car.

"Woah woah, where are we going?" She asked, fixing her hair.

"To get you with Minho of course!!"

"EH? But I'm not even dressed up yet!"

"No time. I'm sorry this is so~ last minute but I just had to get kidnapped. " I sighed.

Yuri grabbed makeup out of her purse and started applying some while I continued to drive.

~~~~~~~

Jonghyun POV

Wae?~ Where did she go? Ah, at least she was still wearing my clothes. Black shorts and an (to her at least) oversized red t-shirt. Ugh UKISS just came over a few minutes after she left, blah. I wanted her all to my self. But we've agreed to each spend some one on one time with her for 'dates' . Just Kyuhyun, Henry, Kiseop, Soohyun, Taemin and I will be participating in the date thingy. The others are just getting her gifts. I hate how I'm late because I have to go spend Valentine's day with my ' girlfriend'. I'm dreading that time.

Ah yay she's back !, with ..Yuri?

"Hey Minho oppa, Yuri isn't feeling well again can you take care of her for me again? The other unnis are all busy with stuff and no one can take care of her but you~" Kyung sang. Oh I see what's she's doing :]

Minho smiled," Sure. "

Kyung playfully pushed Yuri over to Minho and she fell right on his lap. Kyung giggled," Aw, such a nice way to spend Valentine's Day."

I extended my arms," You can sit on my lap too."

"I don't want to." She stuck her tongue out.

"Hey, I get to spend time with her first." Kyuhyun shouted.

Kyung raised an eyebrow," Huh?"

"We're going on dates with you!" The 6 of us that were going shouted in unison.

Kyuhyun grabbed Kyung's hand and walked out of the dorm. Hm.. meanwhile I continue with my Valentine's Day plans for Kyung.