I'm Happy for You..

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

I scoffed, what the hell is going on? Just so random. What the heck Jjong?! You just broke up with her and now you're enagaed? Utter bull.

Normal POV

Super Junior watched at Kyung just sat on the couch glaring at the wall. They all jumped when she started punching the pillow that was next to her.

"Kyung Kyung Kyung! Calm down!!" Teukie shouted, trying to hold her back.

"THIS. IS UTTER. BULL!!!!" She screamed, and stop punching the pillow.

"Language Kyung." Teukie sighed.

She glared at him ," I don't care who you are, how cute you are, how tall you are or anything else for that matter. I will beat the out of you if you do that." She warned before storming out of the SJ dorm.

Kyung POV

Okay now I feel kinda bad for talking to Teukie like that.... I sighed. I can't help it, when I'm angry..I can't really control my mouth. I ran up to the roof to calm down like in those Korean dramas. I curled myself up in a ball and just let everything out. I bawled my fawking eyes out. Kyuhyun came up and pulled me into a hug, I didn't see his face, but I just knew it was Kyuhyun.

"Shh... everything's going to be okay Kyung.....Oppa's here.." Kyuhyun cooed.

I'm not upset that Jonghyun's getting married. I'm upset because now things will  never ever be the same.

Normal POV

Kyuhyun carried Kyung back up to his dorm, he felt bringing her back to SHINee's dorm would make her throw a tantrum. He laid her down on his bed and kissed her forehead before grabbed a chair and sitting next to his bed. With his hand in hers.

~~~

"Yah, Kim Jonghyun. What  hell." Key scoffed. The diva is pissed to the max.

"What? You're angry that I'm getting married to someone I love?"

"I'm angry because you're such an idiot." Key snapped and didn't say anything else to Jonghyun for the rest of the day.

~~~

" Teukie oppa?" Kyung whispered.

Teukie looked up from his book to see who it was," Hey Kyung."

"Oppa...I'm sorry."

"For?"

"Talking to you lke I did."

"There's nothing to be forgiven Kyung."

"But I was so rude, I was on the verge of breaking someone's neck and it was almost you and-"

Teukie put down his book and pulled her into a hug," It's okay Kyung."

She hugged him back and hid her face in his chest," I'm sorry..."

~~~~

Kyung POV

I hesistated before walking back into the SHINee dorm. Only to find Kim Jonghyun waiting for me...

"Hey.." He muttered.

"Hey...." I replied awkwardly.

We stood in front of eachother in awkward silence.

"Kyung...are you ...really happy for me?"

"If you really love Se Kyung then yes. Yes I am."

"I..."

"........."

"Kyung......are you sure?"

"Are you sure that you really love Se Kyung? "

"...Y-yeah."

"Then I'm 101% sure that I'm happy for you Kim Jonghyun. "