Scars healed by a Fish and Dino

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Taemin, you shouldn't have done that." I sighed while applying stuff on Taemin's marks. We had all calmed down and were in the living room. Jonghyun still isn't here. Henry is still in Canada, but at least Zhoumi is here. I wish Hankyung, Kangin and Kibum were here.

He smiled at me, " But noona is such a nice person. Noona, you didn't deserve that." Aish this kid..

"Are you saying you did then?" I countered, " How in the world are you going to explain this to your fans?"

"I tripped?"

"No way in hell is there any chance that you tripped and ended up with a bunch of red marks on your baby skin that obviously are from a beating." I scoffed.

"Kyung..." I froze at Onew's voice, " Does he do that all the time?"

I blinked and continued to rub Taemin's arms, " Only twice, including this time three times already."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Onew sulked.

"If you knew you wouldn't have left to be a trainee at SM." I gave him a small smile.

"Why did he do things like this to you? What was the reason behind the first two times?" Onew asked.

"I'm sorry you have to fine out this way Jinki." I sighed, well it's about time SHINee members learn of my past more, " The first time was when uppa found out I had a boyfriend. The second time when my boyfriend broke up with me and because I went into a minor depression because of it. The third, well it just happened right now probably due to , I have absolutely no idea."
 I waited for them all to take this in.

"Who was your boyfriend?" Onew asked.

I paused, " I'd rather not tell you."

"He's an idol currently though." Yesung blurted out.

"Do I know him then?" Onew asked. Oh great the concern has now been replaced with intention of murdering my exboyfriend.

"I'm not saying." I replied coldly, " Now if you excuse me I'll be off to calm down." I said before running off to the roof.

~~~~

"Noona! You still didn't put the medicine on your injuries!" Taemin shouted, but it was too late. Kyung had already left the room and couldn't hear him.

Kyuhyun sighed and rubbed his temples, " I swear I was about to kill him. I don't care if he's Kyung's dad. He doesn't deserve to have an amazing girl like her as his daughter." He glanced at Onew, " Sorry Jinki."

Onew shook his head, " I agree with you. I never knew that uppa had treated Kyung so harshly before. He doesn't deserve to be called uppa if he does that."

"Aish, I don't get how someone could do that to their own daughter." Teukie huffed, " She did everything on her own but he acts like he helped her."

"Noona's boyfriend..." Taemin paused, " Did she ever tell hyungs who he is?"

Super Junior members all shook their head, " She refused to put his life in danger."

"Hey where did Donghae go?" Eunhyuk asked, peering around the room for his friend.

Everyone shrugged.

~~~~

"Kyung, you okay now?" Donghae's voice said from behind me.

I wiped my tears away, " Yeah... I'm fine now."

"Here, sit down. I'll rub your arms so they feel better." Donghae pulled me over to a bench.

"Oppa, do you think what uppa said is true?" I asked.

Donghae glanced up at me, " No."

I turned away, " It was hard to see that wasn't it? I envy the relationship you had with your dad."

Donghae cracked a small smile, " I always thought that everyone had a dad like mine. I guess I got lucky and was close to my dad."

"Uppa and I are far from ever being close." I sighed, " I feel like I have a love hate relationship with him. I absolutely can't stand him yet a little part of me loves him because he's my dad. I was on the very verge of beating him to death yet I couldn't because well , despite the fact he's a total jerk , he's sadly , my dad."

Right then the door to the roof slammed open, " Oh my god , Kyung!" Jonghyun shouted. He sprinted towards Donghae and I, " What happened?"

I gave Donghae a look, hoping that he would keep his mouth shut. Now I really think the only one I can communicate with mentally is Kiseop -__- ," Their dad came by and.." Donghae started.

"He did it again?" Jonghyun asked, gritting his teeth.

"Again? You knew about this happening?" Donghae asked.

"I was there the first two times." Jonghyun sulked at the memory.

"You put this on his arms, Key said he would rub her back since he doesn't trust anyone else." Donghae laughed a little when mentioning Key.

" Ani, go tell Key I'll do it. You guys can all go rest. I'll take care of Kyung, it's late. Hyungs can just go to sleep." Jonghyun insisted.

Donghae smiled, " Arasso," He stood up and started to slowly walk away, " You take good care of your ," Donghae opened the door and stepped behind it, " yeobo!" Donghae shouted, closing the door before I could throw my shoe at him.

Jonghyun chuckled, " Okay , I'm guessing Donghae already got the marks on your arms, so that leaves...?"

"My back and legs." I replied.

"Turn around and lift up your shirt." Jonghyun twirled his index finger in the direction I was suppose to turn in. I did so and lifted up the back of my shirt. I felt Jonghyun hesitating, " Hey Kyung...your bra is in the way..."

My face flushed and I'm glad my face was turned away, " On second thought maybe I'll just do my back myself. You can just get my legs for me if you want."

"O-okay." He stuttered, well now this is just awkward... 5 minutes of awkward silence......10 minutes....

"So...where were you?" I asked, breaking the awkwardness.

"Oh, uh. Somewhere." He stuttered.

"Where's somewhere?"

"Just somewhere?"

"Ugh, fine....with who?~"

He cracked a smile," Are you scared that I was with some other girl?~"

"Psh, no. "

"Admit it~ You wanna keep me all to yourself~" Jonghyun nudged me and I flinched, " Oh sorry sorry! I forgot!"

"It's fine. Just hurt a little."I sighed, rubbing my arm. I was shocked when Jonghyun started to kiss my marks lightly, " What are you doing?"

"I'm going to kiss every single mark on your body so that they wont' hurt when you go to sleep." He replied between kisses. he seriously did kiss every single mark.