Bish Slaps

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

(Kyung POV)

"Hey Kyung...can we talk?" Jonghyun muttered from behind me.

I nodded," Sure..."

~~~~~~

That did not go well....Let's just say...the conversation had a lot of yelling and crying...

~~~~~~ A few weeks later

I sighed and continued washing the dishes. Jonghyun and Onew are out. Ah so Jonghyun didn't announce the good news to the world...anyhow...

"Kyungsoon. We have to talk." OH MY FAWKING SHISUS.

I resisted every single instinct to run around and say ' What do you want ?' But instead I forced a smile on my face," Yes Unni?"

"We have to talk."

"Okay then."

"Oh Key, Minho and Taemin~ Can you guys be my witness for this?" Se Kyung cooed. I swear, I'm about to puke. The four of us sat down on the couch while Se Kyung stood up in front of us. Key and I crossed our legs and arms," Look Kyungsoon, I know you and Jonghyun use to have that stupid JongKyung coupling between you two but he's mine now. So back off okay?"

I scoffed," Like I've even been around 'your' man for the past few days. "

Se Kyung frowned," I'm the one he proposed to. Not you Kyungsoon. Keep that in mind."

"Are you telling me that I can't talk to my friend just because he's engaged now?"

"Why yes I am."

"I don't see your name on him."

"I don't see the ring he bought on your finger." Se Kyung scoffed, raising her hand to show off her ring. She always keeps it on when she comes over and take it off in public.

"Look, I'm not going to steal 'your man'. Why the hell would  I do that anyway. Plus," I raised an eyebrow," Why would you be confronting me about this? Do you not trust Jonghyun?"

Se Kyung's jaw dropped," I trust him! I love him so much that my heart would burst! I can't lose him!"

"If you trust him then why are you telling me to back off? Trust is a very important thing in a relationship, seems like your relationship is lacking that."

"I trust Jonghyun with my life, it's you I don't trust."

I love how the other three are quiet as Se Kyung and I are talking, " I swear on my life that if I am to make a move on Kim Jonghyun who Shin Se Kyung claims as hers then I will leave Seoul again, and hire a assassin to kill myself." I swore with my right hand up," However if Kim Jonghyun is to approach me or flirt with me then I have every right to  continue."

Se Kyung sighed," Oh Kyungsoon, so naive...why would he flirt with you when he already has me?"

"Exactly. You're saying it yourself. So why the FAWK are you telling ME to back off when I haven't even talked to him in weeks?"

Se Kyung's face flushed with anger," Why you little-," She huffed," I won't sink myself that low .."

" Yet you're willing to come over here all the time and cook dinner yourself for us even though I contacted a catering business a few months back proving that this whole time you've been ordering food from them and claiming it your own? Pathetic. "

Se Kyung's eyes widened in shock," I don't know what you're talking about."

"Admit it. You've been ordering food, bringing it over here and saying that you cook it for us. Admit that you also went into my room and read my notebook and wrote all over it." I yanked out my note book from under the couch.

Se Kyung pulled it out of my hands," That's my notebook you're talking about."

"No it's not."Taemin - wait hissed?, " That's noona's notebook as in my favorite noona. Se Kyung noona, stop lying."

"Of course you're going to back her up!" Se Kyung shouted," She's your favorite noona!"

"I saw noona writing in that notebook . In fact I see her write in that notebook every night!" Taemin yelled.

Se Kyung seemed shocked at Taemin's volume just as we were. Se Kyung raised her hand and her hand was a few inches away from Taemin's face before I grabbed her wrist.

"Don't you dare slap him. Because then I will not hold every instinct to kill you. I'll take the pleasure of killing you and then reviving you from the dead just to kill you again in a constant cycle if you do." I muttered, my voice laced with rage a murderous intent will every word.

Se Kyung winced as I tightened my grip on her wrist," OKAY! Just let go of my wrist!"

I roughly let go of her wrist," There."

Se Kyung however had not learned her lesson.

SLAP

~~~~~~~

Jonghyun POV

I walked into the dorm just in time to see Kyung slap Se Kyung. Se Kyung had her hand on her cheek and Kyung looked away from her, her long hair making a curtain around her face.

"What the hell is going on here?" I asked, pretending to be mad. Storming over to Se Kyung.

Key stood up and his nostrils flared," YOU !!" He shrieked and Minho held him back. Taemin flung himself at them but Minho used his other arm to hold both Key and Taemin back. The look Minho gave me told me something was wrong.

"Oppa.." Se Kyung said with tears in her eyes," Kyungsoon slapped me."

I stared at Kyung in shock," You did what?"

Kyung didn't answer, her head stayed down.

"Yah Kyung, in that case Se Kyung should slap you too. A slap for a slap."

Kyung looked up," Alright. Go ahead Unni, a slap for a slap." She muttered blankly. Se Kyung quickly did her slap, and it was loud. Kyung had a faint red hand mark on her cheek," there's your slap for a slap. Now if you excuse me. I'll be gone."

~~~~

"Jonghyun, Kyung didn't do anything." Minho sighed after everyone left .

"I know."

"then why did you let Se Kyung slap her?"

"Because I'm suppose to be the jerk in everyone's life that everyone hates."

"Then you're already doing a good job."

~~~~

Kyung POV

SLAP

Se Kyung strike me across my face and quickly moved her hand to her own cheek. What perfect timing, Jonghyun just walked in...

"What the hell is going on here?" He asked, ticked off while walking over to Se Kyung.

I saw Key stand up from the corner of my eye," YOU !!" He shrieked, flinging himself at Se Kyung but Minho held him back. Taemin soon followed Key's actions and Minho also held the two of them back.

"Oppa.." Se Kyung said, well isn't she just an amazing actress...," Kyungsoon slapped me..."

Jonghyun looked at me," You did what?" I stayed quiet, I did nothing wrong. I'm the one who was slapped," Yah Kyung, in that case, Se Kyung should slap you too. A slap for a slap."

I looked up," Alright. Go ahead Unni. A slap for a slap." I muttered blankly, you didn't have to tell her twice. I saw a quick smirk on her face before her hand hit my cheek. please, I can hit harder than that," there's your slap for a slap. Now if you excuse me, I'll be with gone." I muttered before calmly walking out the dorm.

I have nothing to be guilty about. It's her who should be guilty. I'm the one who got slap and framed. She now owes me one forever for slapping me twice. I now get two free slaps on her.