Vacation

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Aigo, Oppa~ You need another scarf! It's cold out today~" Se Kyung cooed. I want to puke . She's been doing this every since we got in the damn car. HE'S WEAR ENOUGH CLOTHES ALREADY!

Jonghyun smiled at his girlfriend's stupid antics, " Aigo, Kyung~ Don't worry about me, look your fingers are all pink. Lemme warm em' up."

"Noona, are you alright? You look like you're about to puke." Taemin whispered.

"I am about to puke." I muttered.

"Oh my gosh, will you two, STOP IT!" Key yelled. Thank you Key, thank you.

Jonghyun and Se Kyung stopped in their lovey dovey , " Key~ If  you knew what love was like you would be doing this too." Jonghyun sang.UGH!

Key scoffed, " Even if I was madly in love I would never act like that."

"Okay okay, you two break it up." Jinki snapped. Ah how leader like. 

I sighed, another 30 minutes of this crap left before we arrive at the pension.

~~~~

I ran outta the car screaming, " FREEDOM!!~"

Henry laughed, " Ah look at my wifey, isn't she cute?"

"Your wifey? She's mine." Kyuhyun snapped, tackle hugging me after doing so.

I  laughed, " Alala~ Is this what it feels like to have guys fight over you?"

"Yes~" Kyuhyun cooed, resting his head on my head.

Henry pouted," ChocoMochi is better than KyuKyung."

We started walking in our big group. Jonghyun and Se Kyung were holding hands and Kyuhyun was still hugging me from behind.

Kyuhyun scoffed," Totally why KyuKyung is the number two couple now while ChocoMochi couple is like 5."

I giggled, " Ah you two are so funny."

"KYUNG~ They like you!" Eunhae shouted.

Kyuhyun glared at them, " I love her. Don't we all, I mean how can someone not like Kyung? She so cute," then Kyuhyun listed a bunch of things, I lost track after a while.

"Okay okay," Zhoumi laughed, " We get and know it. Kyung is just loveable."

"Ah but I'm not as pretty as Se Kyung Unni." I said with a hint of sarcasm that nobody seemed to notice.

Se Kyung seemed shocked at my comment," Really?"

"Yeah." I smirked and turned around to look at her, walking backwards for a few seconds, " Surgeons are so skillful these days." BURNNN .

Se Kyung gasped, so did Jonghyun and the other guys but I swore I saw some of them crack some smirks/smiles ( Heechul, Henry, Minho, Key and Yesung.)

"Kyungsoon, don't be so rude." Jonghyun frowned.

"What it's true," I muttered turning back forward, " I'm not that pretty myself and I might not even have the right to say that but at least if you were to cut me up, you would get flesh and bone while you're girlfriend over there would be all plastic and silicone."

"Good one Kyung." Kyuhyun whispered quietly, making it only between us two.

I cracked a smile, "Ah Unni, did you also know that even though i can be a real sometimes, when I'm nice it's pure kindness."

I heard (I'm guessing) Jinki and Teukie gasp, " Kyung, watch your language."

I felt like Heechul was rolling his eyes at that, " Psh, it doesn't matter if she swears. " Ah it's always Heechul to take my side when it comes to stuff like this.

"Oppa~ She's being mean to me~" Se Kyung whined. Ugh whiny . The only thing holding me back from beating the hell outta her is the guys.

"Kyungsoon apologize to her." Jonghyun said sternly."

I scoffed, " Who are you to tell me what to do?" Jonghyun kept his mouth shut after that and so did Se Kyung. to get  rid of the tense air, Super Junior Oppas were there to calm things down. Sorry guys, it's gonna be like this all day. (Yeah, we're on a short trips, just two days.)

~~~~

Hey guys~ :DD So I LOVE reading the comments people put xD They make me laugh, it's funny how everyone is like telling Kyung to move in with UKISS, and how happy everyone is for Henry to be back ^-^ Ah See? Flood with comments and happy things happen ;D Keep it up my beloved readers~ We have a long~ way to go before this come to the end by the way :D SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT >:D Fo more fluff bro'