Prepare to say Goodbye

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

Jonghyun POV

Ah Kyung seems a lot happier now that Henry's back. She's been spending a lot of time with him. Surprisingly I'm not jealous, I mean it's better than her staying at home doing nothing.

I smiled to myself as I watched Kyung sleep. Dang I never knew I had a creeper side to me. Aigo Kyung~ You're so cute when you're sleeping. Scratch that, you're cute 24/7 !

She groaned, " Wae~ I just want hugs~" She muttered in her sleep.

I cracked a smile. To be honest, I've been doing this every night, watching Kyung sleep. i know that it probably sounds really creepy, but it's the only time I really see her. Ah she's so funny when she sleep talks. She stood up once and started dancing to Sorry Sorry while sleeping once xD It was hilarious. She's a fairly deep sleeper. I pushed her bangs out of her face, " Kyung~ Saranghae~"

She rolled around for a bit, " Oppa~ Saranghae~" She cooed in her sleep.

"Which oppa do you love the most?~" I asked, wondering if she would answer.

"Jonghyun Oppa~ I love Jonghyun Oppa the most~" She replied and smiled, still sleeping.

I grinned but then I paused. Wait.. she said Jonghyun Oppa....That's me. I lightly shook her shoulder, " Who do you love the most?"

"Jonghyun Oppa~"

~~~~

Ah~ Kyung loves me the most ^0^ I can't help but smile all morning like a idiot. 

"Good morning umma~" Kyung's voice said when she walked out of her room. Aigo, I just wanna run up to her and hug her! >w<

"Hey baby girl." Key smiled, " And who do you love most?~"

She paused and thought about it, " I think since Jinki is my big brother the title of who I love most defaults to him out of you guys."

I felt my smile widen. Liar~ You love me most!

"But I'm your mom!" Key gasped.

She laughed, " You're my third mommy. Plus you're not biological."

Key sighed, " Ah, this world." Key turned to me, " what are you grinning about?"

"Nothing~" I sang.

Minho raised an eyebrow, " Well hyung, seems like you're in a good mood."

"Why yes I am~"

"What's there to be so happy about?"

I grinned, " It's my little secret."

Kyung coughed, trying to get our attention, " Hey guys..I have to tell you something" Oh dear lord please don't have a boyfriend PLEASE DON'T, " I have to leave Seoul in a few weeks."

WHAT?!

~~~~~

Key POV

MY BABY IS DOING WHAT?!

Minho POV

Eh? Is she leaving because she's sick of us already?

Jinki POV

WHY THE HECK IS SHE LEAVING??!! KYUNG~ DON'T LEAVE!!!

Taemin POV

NOONA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DON'T~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LEAVE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

with hyungs

~~~~~~

Kyung POV

Yeah, I have to leave Seoul. I resisted every urge to laugh at their reactions, Key is on the verge of fainting, Jonghyun looks fine, Minho looks scared, Jinki is pounding  his head on the wall as of now, and Taemin looks like he's about to cry.

" I have to go back to the states and attend college again." I lied. That's a big lie. My professor, Mrs.Bennett is really nice and when I told her I was going to SK to visit my brother, she told me I could stay as long as I wanted. She told me I could do work while I stayed with them and it would go towards my education to help me graduate faster.

I'm just leaving because I can't take it anymore. I can't take the feeling of being replaced.

They seemed to calm down from that lie.

"Wae~ But it's almost Christmas!" Jinki exclaimed, " Don't you get a holiday break?"

"I took a long break already just by staying with you guys for like 9 months well now almost a year." I replied, more lies.

"Aigo~ Noona, can't you ask to just stay with us forever?" Taemin pouted.

I sighed, " No, my professor was already nice enough to give me 11 months and 15 days with you guys."

Key sighed and looked a lot better now, " Aish, when do you have to leave then?"

"Soon. I'm leaving 10 days from now." I replied. More and more lies. I glanced at Jonghyun, he doesn't seem to really care...

"The 25th? WAE~~~!"

"Eh, I could have left a few months ago and then come back for the holidays but I chose to stay."

Key pouted, " Aigo, when Super Junior sunbaes find out they'll be upset. No, everyone will be upset Kyung!"

"KYUNG KYUNG KYUNG! WAE~" Teukie shouted, bursting into the room, sobbing, " WE HEARD EVERYTHING ~ WAE?!!" He hugged me and started sobbing on my shoulder.

"there there, Teukie. I'll only be gone for a awhile. "

His head flung back up, " REALLY?"

"When are you coming back?" Siwon asked.

" Ah, somewhere in February or March." Lies, gosh I hate lying to them...

"We should go on a vacation with you then!" Ryeowook suggested, and right then everyone agreed. Right then, I almost regretted saying that I was leaving. but then I found out Se Kyung was tagging along and I dreaded the trip. That is going down, or at least, I'll do as much as I can without getting anyone mad at me.