~With them Divas~

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

So apparently a manager in SM is getting married, everyone under SM entertainment is invited and the SHINee boys are dragging me along. Right now, shopping with two of the biggest divas I know ; Key and Kevin. the other divas like Heechul, Jo Kwon and Brian couldn't make it. Xander and Kiseop tagged along too. As usual Kiseop is recording this trip.

"Kyung, you should totally get this dress~" Kevin exclaimed showing me another dress.

" Throw it in the pile you two already have created. " I sighed, " Kiseop, do you really have to record this."

"Yes ma'am." Kiseop chuckled.

"Wah~ Xander, get me outta this!" I whined. We have been shopping for hours! Kevin and Key just simply won't stop picking out dresses, they've spent so much money on me O_O They're buying me dresses, jewelry and shoes. no makeup, I have enough products at home. We gone to so many stores already. I don't even know how we're going to fit all this stuff in the car.

"Kyung, you're closet is still pretty empty! We have to fill it up." Key exclaimed.

I leaned on Xander's shoulder," Oh dear Shisus...We already have like ten bags of dresses and shoes and jewelry. I don't like it when you spend so much money on me~"

"Nonsense! Omo, Key~ Wouldn't this look good on her?!" Kevin gasped, holding up yet another dress.

"Totally!" Key agreed. This is how they're going to become best friends? I could see it happen.

~~~~

Jonghyun POV

Hyung Seok got to spend a day with us and he let us know more about him. He would let us ask him questions and such. He's a really nice guy.

"Hyung, are you and Kyung really dating?" He asked me.

"Eh? I wish." I joked.

He laughed, " Ah you two would be cute together."

I leaned back in my chair, it was just SHINee ( excluding Key who's shopping with Kyung) and Hyung Seok right now. Super Junior hyungs have left for schedules, " So how did you and Kyung met?"

"Ah. Kyung and I met at the local store." He chuckled, " It was the day after our birthday which we had spent alone for that year. We fought over choco pies." He smiled at the memory.

"Be honest with me Hyung Seok." Onew butted in, " Do you have a crush on my sister?"

"Ah, I admit I did but we're just close friends." He confessed.

" I would be okay if you started dating her to be honest." Onew confessed and we ( SHINee) were shocked.

Hyung Seok laughed, " I'll keep that in mind?" He said unsurely.

Onew saw the expression on my face and laughed, " You're sucha good guy. I believe you could be the one for Kyung. "

I admit, I'm a little jealous.

"We're back~" Key shouted, walking in the dorm with Kyung, Kiseop, Kevin and Alexander.

"Kya! Elijah~ You're still here!" Kyung exclaimed and tackle hugged him. I pouted, she's never done that for me...

He chuckled, " Yeah, I was just talking with the guys."

"Yah , who's this guy?" Kevin asked, " Kyung you're not going to introduce us to your friend?"

She stood up, " Ah this is my friend Elijah Park or you can call him Hyung Seok if you want."

"Hello Elijah." Kevin said in English, " I'm guessing you're Korean?"

Hyung Seok laughed, " Well, Park is usually a Korean last name and Hyung Seok is a Korean name. So maybe I am?" He joked.

Kevin laughed, "Ah I like this guy already!"

"Ah from right to left, that's Kevin , Xander, and Kiseop." Kyung continued.

"They're all my hyungs right?" He asked.

"Yeah." Kyung replied.

Hyung Seok stood up and  gave them a 90 degree bow, " Anyonghaseyo hyungs."

"He's so polite." Kiseop muttered.

"Kya~ Kyung hurry up~ You have to try on the dresses we bought!" Key rushed.

"But I'm tired~" Kyung whined. That when I noticed how all of them had bags on their arms, even Kiseop who was still holding a camera.

"Dang , someone went on a shopping spree." I sighed.

" Oppa~ It wasn't me. It was Kevin and Key!" Kyung shouted as Kevin and Key dragged her into her room.

Hyung Seok chuckled, " Ah she's still the same Kyung. Am I really the only one she likes shopping with?"

"Eh hyung, you went shopping with noona?" Taemin asked.

"Yeah, we roomed together for college."

"Noona hates shopping though."

"Eh, she seemed okay with it when I went with her. when it was shopping with someone else, she would throw a fit."

My jealous meter is slowly going up...

~~~~

Kyungsoon POV

It's been hours already, Elijah left, all of SHINee left for their schedules. Now it's just Kevin, Xander Kiseop and I. Kevin is still having fun picking out outfits -__-

"Okay okay! I think I finally lowered your options down." Kevin exclaimed, " We're going to label each dress with a letter and then the same with shoes and the same with jewelry ditto with accessories and you can mix and math them. We'll write down the combinations you likes and then we'll~" Kevin stopped talking and waved his arms around and somehow we just knew what he meant by that.

"Sometimes I think Kevin is more like a cordi or like a designer, something like that, rather than a singer." Xander chuckled. I agree with that so much.

Kevin sighed, " Okay so your dress options are ," [ 1 , 2 , 3 ,4 ] Kevin gestured to four dresses that he hung on my wall. I'm amazed at how he lowered it down to four dresses seeing as how he and Key bought like roughly around...50 perhaps?


 

"You shoes~, "  ( A, B,  )

Dang Kevin, you really are amazing. With Kevin as my stylist, maybe this wedding won't be so bad after all...

~~~~