I miss...

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

I sat quietly in my room, hugging my knees to my chest. I don't know what to do.... A part of me really wants to go back yet it's like I'm fighting my self because a different part doesn't want to go back.  I felt my eyes well up, I miss them all so much.

I miss Teukie's unique laugh and dimples.

I miss Heechul's unique self with his gangster English .

I miss Yesung's dorkiness and love for philtrums.

I miss Kangin's 'manly-ness' and humor.

I miss Shindong's jokes and brightness.

I miss Sungmin's aegyo and learning martial arts with him.

I miss Eunhyuk's dancing and gummy smile.

I miss Donghae's five year old antics and his sweet laugh.

I miss Siwon's Shibrows and his love for religion.

I miss watching dramas with Ryeowook and his innocent self.

I miss Kibum's killer smile and boxing with him.

I miss Kyuhyun's witty mouth and evilness.

I miss Henry's cheeks and spending time with him.

I miss Zhoumi's long legs and his gentleman yet somewhat diva ways.

I miss my dorky overprotective brother, Jinki.

I miss everything about Jonghyun's affection and voice.

I miss Key's nagging and diva ways.

I miss Minho's teasing and his hyung-.

I miss Taemin's aegyo and smile.

I miss them all damn it.

Hankyung walked into my room, sat next to me and pulled me into a comforting hug while I bawled my eyes out.

~~~~~~

Jonghyun POV

I want her back now. I want her to be right next to me right now. This is too much to stand.

"Hyung, you should come out to eat." Minho sighed, shaking my shoulder.

"No. I have to wait for Kyung to come back."

"Hyung, Kyung wouldn't want to see you like this."Minho reasoned.

"I'm not going anywhere until she gets back. Now get out." I heard the door open and I moved the blanket to see who it was. I growled, " Se Kyung, get out of my sight. I've already told you, we're through. DONE. Get out, I told you to never come here again."

"Oppa, I don't get why you broke up with me so suddenly. We were and still are perfect for each other!" She exclaimed," We're meant for each other!"

"No we're not." I hissed, " You stop playing nice. I know what you did. Get OUT. NOW."  I covered my head with the blanket again,but peeked out just to say one last thing, " Get out and never come back. It's already hard to pretend we're still dating for the public."

Se Kyung pouted - not ever so cutely, Kyung's pouting is way~ cuter!- and left the room, left the dorm and left the building.

~~~~~

Kyung POV

"Hankyung, I don't know what to do anymore!" I sobbed, hiding my face in my hands.

Hankyung rubbed my back, " It's okay Kyung, go back. Go for it."

"But a part of me doesn't want to! It's like I'm arguing with myself! I feel like I'm going insane."

"There there Kyung. " Hankyung sighed, leaning his head on mine, " You're a smart girl, you'll figure this out. Give it some time."

I sniffled, " This whole time, from the instant I got my ticket, while I was on the plane, I kept thinking about it. I thought I was doing the right thing but now.." I looked up at Hankyung, " I don't know anymore..."

He gave me a small smile, " You'll figure it out. Don't worry."

~~~~

^-^ Ah I usually update twice a day but it's the second week of school an I've been getting quite a bit of homework, -___- It's all cuz of my advance classes. Kyung misses a lot of people but if I were to list everyone that would take a while xD Uh, so Kyung might be coming back soon..that is if you flood this with comments ;D Everyone's comments mean so much  to me :D They make me laugh so much xD Subscribe and comment!~