I think i'm Gonna Cry [Part 1]

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

Teukie POV

I sighed, just because we're Korean does not mean our lives should be just like the dramas. I hid my face in both of my hands. Kyung's been through too much.

I felt tears streak my cheek," Kyung-ah...wake up.." I grabbed her hand gently and whispered softly," Kyung Kyung Kyung....you've always thought it was weird how I always said your name three times whenever I saw you...but it's because when I first met you..."

Flashback

"Ah so one for Hyukjae, the other for Junsu and one for m-" I sang until I saw a lost little girl sitting on a bench. I peered at her face which was covered by her black hair, cute girl. Pale Korean skin, fairly big brown eyes, short, shoulder length hair , dressed in a  sapphire sweater that was maybe a size too large and blue jeans. Probably only six or seven maybe. I cautiously walked over to her, I don't want to look like a child predator or anything," Anyonghaseyo." I said in a cheerful voice, sitting next to her.

She jumped and bit and blink at me," Anyonghaseyo." She repeated bowing to me at a 90 degree angle. What a polite kid.

"Are you lost?" I asked. She bit her lip nervously and nodded. I gave her a friendly smile," I'll help you!" I exclaimed.

"Kamasahamnida!" She said bashfully with a small smile.

"Ah so, what's your name?"

Her smile grew wider," Kyungsoon imnida!~" She sang.

I chuckled," I'm Jung-su. If you want you can call me Teukie."

"Teukie?" She tilted her head to the side curiously," Teukie oppa?"

I smiled," That's me!" She smiled back and paused when she saw the buns in my hands. She blushed when her stomach started to growl. I laughed a bit," Are you hungry?" She nodded slowly and I handed her a bun,"Here, eat it."

"Kamasahamnida Teukie oppa!" She said , bowing again before eating. I smiled, ah she's so cute.

"Hmm.. so who did you lose?" I asked.

" I lost Dino oppa." she replied.

"Dino oppa?"

"He looks like a dinosaur so I call him Dino oppa."

"Oh~ I see. He's your brother?"

"Ani, Dino oppa is just a family friend."

"Ah~ So where did Dino oppa go before you lost him?"

She paused," Hm.. he was with his friends ..at the..at the.. playground!"

I smiled and ruffled her hair with my free hand," Arasso, so let's go to the playground."

~~~

"Teukie oppa, are you an angel?" She asked.

"Hm? What makes you ask that?"

"Teukie oppa came and saved me when I was lost!" She grinned.

I cracked a smile," then yeah. I guess I am an angel."

"Teukie oppa~ If you're an angel then where are your wings?"

"I'm a fallen angel. I lost my wings. the day I get my wings back is the day I go back to heaven."

"Then I don't want Teukie oppa to get his wings back!"

"Why?"

"I don't want Teukie oppa to leave!" I smiled at her and then paused when we got to the playground. Her small hand in mine still," Oh ! There's Dino oppa!" She exclaimed pointing at the back of a boy.

I smiled, bent down to her level and let go of her hand," Now you be a good girl and don't go wondering away from Dino oppa now, arasso?" I stuck my pinky finger out for her.

She smiled and hooked her pinky with mine," Arasso Teukie oppa!"

I patted her back," Bye Kyung."

"Bye bye Teukie oppa!" She said and jumped on me, giving me a hug before running off to the boy.

I smiled as she ran towards him. Ah so cute. I looked at my watch. Oh crud! Hyukjae and Junsu are still waiting for me. I sprinted off for the train stop with two buns in my hand. Ah maybe since they're three of us we can share..

Flashback end

I sniffled and wipe the tears off my cheek with my sleeve," I gave you that third bun that would have been mine without thinking about it. I don't regret it, and for some reason years later when we met again. I guess I started saying your names three times because of the first time we met...Kyung Kyung Kyung...I think I'm gonna cry even more if you don't wake up soon." I whispered before pecking her forehead in a brotherly way and then left the room.

~~~

Heechul POV

I walked into the room after Teukie hyung left with puffy eyes. I'll try hard not to cry. I hope I don't. My heart sank when I saw Kyung, it just hurts to see her like this. There's wires everywhere, bruises and cuts on her skin, bandages, etc. It breaks my heart. I leaned against the door and just stared at her. I closed my eyes and sighed. Why does all the horrible that can happen in someone's life happen in her's? she's such a good person, she doesn't deserve this. I ran my hand through my hair and opened my eyes to see Kyung again. I gulped as I slowly walked over to her, sitting down in the seat Teukie had been sitting in. How nice of Teukie to make the seat warm for me.

I chuckled a bit to myself. Ah just a small joke I guess. I moved the stray strands of hair on Kyung's face out of her eyes," How much longer do you want to sleep Kyung?" I asked her," It's been a week now. Hyung Seok's getting better every week, will you do the same?" I paused," Kyung, you stayed with me when I got in my car accident. You delayed going to campus for me. So I'm going to do just what you did for me." I forced a smile on my face that she couldn't see," I'll always be right here just like you were for me."

Flashback

"Kyung, you really didn't have to do this." I muttered quietly.

She pouted," Yes I do! College can wait, it's already been waiting for like 2 to 3 ish years. It can wait a little longer."

I sighed," Kyung..."

"Blah blah blah~ I'm not going to listen, I'm staying with you and that's final.Nothing is going to change my mind Heechul oppa."

"Ah is this what I get after teaching you how to burn annoying girls?"

"No and yes. "

"Hm.. how so?"

"I have to stay with Heechul oppa because oppa is one of the most important person  in my life."

Flashback end

I flicked her fringed bangs gently and let a small smirk creep on my lips," And I'm going to stay with Kyung dongsaeng because dongsaeng is one of the most person is my life."

~~~~

Hankyung POV

I cracked a smile after I threw Heechul out of the room. Almost literally.We promised to let each other have some 'one on one' time with Kyung but he refused to leave. I can understand him. I don't want to leave Kyung either, I want to stay with her until she wakes up. I sat on the metal hospital chair next to her and sighed, rubbing my temples.

"Ah Yun..you make me worry about you so much." I muttered. My eyes followed to the end of the bed as I looked at leg that was almost broken. Kyung must be pretty upset that Taehyun broke her 'Never broken a Bone' record.

Flashback

I groaned as I got up while Kyung grinned," I win again Hannie."

"It's scary how such a little girl can flip someone years older and taller than her." I muttered.

She giggled," This little girl has not broken a single bone in her life either!" She exclaimed proudly.

"Ah I think I might have broken one because of you if we keep practicing like this.." I groaned while rubbing my back like an old man.

"Eh?! Really? I'M SO SORRY OPPA!!" She shouted.

I cracked a smile,"No, I was kidding."

She punched my arm," Aish don't scare me like that. "

I chuckled," I think I'll be cracking bone jokes at this girl who has never broken a bone before then." I pretended to laugh hysterically," Get it?"

She raised an eyebrow," Uh..no."

I ruffled her hair," Good because I didn't either."

Flashback end

"Ah but it seems like now that record has ended. Well I can still crack bad bone jokes at you though." I cracked a smile and punched her arm lightly. I love this girl.

~~~

Yesung POV

"Kyung~" I sang as I opened the door," Look who came to see you ~" I smiled holding up my pet turtle,"Ah sorry it took me awhile Kyung-ah~ they wouldn't lemme bring in the turtles." I set my adorable turtle on the ground and sat in the metal chair. Oh~ It's so warm. I smiled and touched Kyung's philtrum, "Ah you look so peaceful Kyung yet so old...and don't get me wrong, you're young," I sighed," Ah you have to take care of a bunch of people. Twenty to be exact, sure you take care of the UKISS boys too but it's us. It's SHINee and Super Junior you take care of the most. It must be tiring. Taking care of 20 kids." I laughed a bit, " It must have been tiring waking up early in the morning to cook us all breakfast, spending maybe hours making a boxed lunch for each of us, staying up late cooking dinner and waiting for us to get home."

"Stop talking to yourself!" Someone shouted as they walked past the door.

I laughed a bit," Ah Kyung was it tiring? Is that why you look so old now? Ah," I frowned," It was probably lonely too. Staying home alone, waiting for one of us to get home to spend time with you, especially when Jonghyun started dating Shin Se Kyung. It must have been really lonely for you. I should have been the first one to realize that..Being lonely was the reason I brought my turtles in the first place.."

Flashback

"Ddangkoma~! Aish where did my turtle go?" I shouted, scratching my head as I walked around the building.

"Wait one minute please!" A girl's voice shouted from behind me. I turned around, cute girl. Hair tied in a messy high bun, a cute white apron around her waist covering her dark blue jeans ,  a yellow t-shirt with a dark green vest and..A TURTLE IN HER HANDS.

"DDANGKOMA!!" I exclaimed.

She panted and handed my precious turtle," Here..you go..."

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!"

"Ah..it's nothing..Omo, you're Yesung from  Super Junior right?" She asked when she got a look at my face.I forced a smile and I knew what was coming next. Things like ' Ah Yesung Oppa!~ I'm a big fan~ Where are the other members? Is so and so with you, where is so and so.'  She smiled," I'm a big fan oppa! I LOVE your voice!"

I paused, slightly shocked," O-oh thank you."

"It's so beautiful! Ah I should have known this turtle was Yesung oppa's!" She sighed but then smiled again," Anyonghaseyo~ Kyungsoon imnida! I'm your new cordi by the way."

I like this girl already. She'll be an amazing cordi for us.

Flashback end

I sniffled, "I got Ddangkoma because I was lonely. I know how it feels to be lonely, I should have realized it sooner. Kyung-ah, mianhae. But when you wake up, I'll make sure you won't be lonely anymore. I'll try my best to stop you from feeling lonely, please. Wake up."

~~~

Shindong POV

I frowned," Kyung, you're the fighter. Wake up." I don't like seeing this. Kyung's in a coma, and everyone's just heartbroken. It's weird without Kyung at home. No one to serve us breakfast with a smile, no one waiting for us at home with delicious food after a tiring day, it's weird. I hate it. I just want things to be okay.

Flashback

"Oppa! Try this for me!" Kyung pleaded," Please~"

"Ah Kyung, I'm full." I sighed, rubbing my stomach.

"Please please! Shindong oppa is the one with the best taste buds, only Shindong oppa can be my official taste tester!" She pouted, and when she does it's super cute. Her aegyo surpasses Sungmin's and Taemin's combined.

I sighed," Don't use aegyo on me!"

"Because it works right?" She laughed and brought me another piece of cake," So...how's this one taste?"

I chuckled and took a bite," Great."

She playfully shoved my face in the other direction," Don't talk with your mouth full!"

Flashback end

"I would do anything to have some of your cooking right now Kyung. Wake up, for all of us. We miss you so much."

~~~

Sungmin POV

I pouted," Oh c'mon Kyung! I'm using aegyo~ You love my aegyo~ Wake up ad see me being cute!" I slouched in my seat and crossed my arms," Ah c'mon...I taught you aegyo, martial arts and you surpass me in both," I pouted even more," Aish Kyung! Hurry up and wake up. It's killing us all and maybe even the whole kpop industry! Ugh Kangin too! It's killing him on how he can't come and see you! But really.." I bit my lip," We want you to wake up Kyung. I miss you. I miss you a lot dongsaeng. "

flashback

"Ani! I'm cuter!" I pouted.

Kyung stuck her tongue out at me," Teukie oppa said I was cuter~"

"Kyuhyun said I was cuter."

"No I said Kyung was." Kyuhyun muttered as he walked past us with his laptop in his arms.

Kyung burst out laughing," Man, Sungmin oppa~ If you want to see who's really cuter," She smiled," We should go on Strong Heart and have an aegyo contest."

"Aegyo contest?" Jonghyun asked when he walked into our dorm," Dang Kyung would win."

"Oh no she will not. I will be the winner of the aegyo contest." I smiled and winked at her.

Flashback end

I forced a sad smile," Kyung, wake up so we can have that aegyo contest."

~~~~~

I lied haha, Last chapter will not be 120, I planned for it to be the last but it doesn't seem like that will be happening. I'll just give you a heads up two chapters before the last for some announcements. Might take me a while to update because the chapters will be longer than usual.  Anyhow next two ( maybe) chapters will just be in different POV's with flashbacks, basically learning more about the past a bit. Talking to Kyung, pleading her to wake up etc etc. I think that's it~ Subscribe and comment~ Ah ps keep suggesting titles haha, I'm cluelessfor the title of the sequal  :p