It takes some Convincing

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

Kyung POV

"Ah, I see.." Hankyung muttered," Do you plan on ever going back?"

I shrugged, " I..I don't know yet. I just need some time to cool off."

Hankyung smiled, " Okay. You can stay as long as you want." He patted my back and walked over to the kitchen, " Fried rice sound good?"

I grinned, " YES SIR!"

~~~~

I fell back in my bed, luckily, Hankyung has a guest room. I snuggled myself in a ball under the blankets. Did I do the right thing? Well, if I moved in with any of my friends in SK I'm pretty sure they would guess that I'm with UKISS most likely. I can't and don't want to go back home to my parents place. So now I'm gonna live with Hankyung for a while. I sighed and then drifted off into dream land.

~~~~

Hankyung POV

"Yo' is Kyung there?" Heechul asked me, we're webcamming right now. I nodded. Okay yes, Kyung usually goes to me because she knows I won't tell the others about stuff but they need to at least know that she's here. Heechul let out a sigh of relief, " Oh good, she's safe."

"I'll try to get her to go back." I reassured him, I sighed, " Ah or I could just keep her with me forever~"

Heechul snapped, " Oh no you don't! We're all so miserable without her~"

I chuckled, " Arasso. I know."

"Try to bring her back ASAP?"

"Okay. I'll see what I can do."

~~~~

Jonghyun POV

I walked into Kyung's room. It's been a week already...and it's been hell. We're all so miserable , depressed and angry. I gently touched the walls of her room and I waked around. She scent lingering in the room.I miss her so much. I know I was such a jerk to her..but..I had my reasons. I laid down on her bed and started tearing up. I miss her so much....I love her so much...I need her so much...

~~~~

Another second passed, another minute passed, another hour, another day,another week and soon a month. I feel like dying. She's still not back. What's worse is that even though she's not here, she had a cake delivered for Sungmin hyung's birthday. He bawled his eyes out. She really never did forget about our birthdays did she? Se Kyung and I have grown distant, and I could care less. Right now all I care about is Kyung. All I care about is my Kyung. I call her phone everyday, I text her everyday, but I never get a reply.

Was I that big of a jerk to her? Just one reply would make me happy. Key is just pissed at me 24/7 because he thinks I'm the reason Kyung left, and I think it's all my fault too.  My phone started ringing, I felt my heart skip a beat. What if it's her?! I looked at the caller ID and my heart sank. I threw my phone at the wall. I'll probably regret that later. It's just Se Kyung calling me again. I honestly didn't even want to date Se Kyung in the first place!!! I only did it because he forced me into. Ugh, he's constantly threatening to hurt my true yeobo if I don't do as I'm told, and yet the things I'm told to do hurt Kyung. That bastard..

I just love her so much I think my heart is gonna burst outta my ribcage. Kyung, I love you so much.

~~~~

Kyung POV

"Kyung, what would make you go back?" Hankyung asked me while we were eating dinner.

"Hm...are you sick of me already? " I joked, " I could go move out and move in with Jay if you want me out that badly."

He laughed, "No, I love having you here! It's just..." He paused, " the others are really upset. It's been a month already Kyung. Isn't that enough to make them realize how much they need you?"

I thought about it, " There are some ways that they could get me back."

Hankyung smiled and leaned into closer to me ," How so?"

I smiled, "Well for one, that has gotta go. She can't come over anymore, she can't have a key to our dorm, etc."

Hankyung cracked a smile, ah I love how he doesn't pester me about my language...most of the time, " Anything else?"

"Hmm.. I want to know how much they miss me, like sending me a video of why I should come back or something like that. "

"I'll keep that in mind. So are you planning on just celebrating your birthday with me this year?"

I frowned, " Ah honestly, I want to spend it with all the guys. Even SHINee who forgot my birthday last year." I sighed, " I really miss them..."

"Then go back to them!" Hankyung exclaimed," Like, I'm not trying to kick you out or anything, but look. All of you miss each other, just end it by going back to them."

I sighed again, " I just don't think they miss me at all....They're probably fine without me. After all.... there's always Se Kyung to easily replace my role." I shook the thought off, " Ah they don't miss me at all. I bet none of them miss me. Especially Jonghyun," I paused at the thought of Jonghyun, I miss him so much...., " He's probably the happiest person now that I'm gone."