Seungho - First Night

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You sat on the bed twisting the wedding ring on your finger. Just this morning you and Seungho had promised eternity to each other. You smiled at the memory, your cheeks a little sore from having smiled so much already that day.

You then looked up to see Seungho shrugging his jacket off. Thankfully you had both thought to change into something more comfortable before traveling to the resort so you weren’t stuck in your fancy clothes the entire evening.

“You looked beautiful today Jagiya,” he said, turning to look at you.

You felt your cheeks redden as you stood up to wrap your arms around him. “You looked pretty good yourself.”

Seungho chuckled. He leaned down to kiss you softly on the lips. His kisses quickly heated up, making you nervous. When the two of you had started getting more serious, you told him that you wanted to wait until you were married to have . It had taken him by surprise, but he respected your choice.

“Oppa…” you said softly, pulling back. You looked down, feeling unsure of yourself. “Can I have a couple of minutes to get ready?” Seungho nodded and let go of you.

You rushed to your bag and pulled out one set of the lingerie that you had brought with you for your honeymoon. You took it with you to the bathroom to change, stopping to lean against the closed door. You the soft, lacy fabric. You were becoming more nervous by the minute. Seungho certainly didn’t scare you, but you couldn’t deny your nerves.

You changed into the lingerie, tossing your clothes into the corner and putting on a silky robe to cover yourself. You took a deep breath before opening the door. You peeked out to find Seungho standing with his back to you, looking out the window. When he heard you emerge, he pulled the curtains closed and turned around to face you.

His eyes scanned your robe clad body. You walked towards each other, meeting at the end of the bed. Seungho leaned down to kiss you again. This time, he let the passion build more slowly. You wound your arms around his neck to pull him closer to you. His hands rested on your hips. You could feel the heat from them through your robe.

He reached between you to untie your robe. It slide from your body, leaving you in only your lingerie. You blushed when you realized how exposed you were and instantly jumped onto the bed to hide under the covers.

“What are you doing?” Seungho laughed. He climbed onto the bed after you, pulling down the covers in the process. “Don’t be scared Jagiya, I won’t hurt you.” You relaxed a little as he moved to hover over you. You stared into his dark eyes, reaching up to his cheek with your fingers.

“I love you Oppa,” you said quietly.

“I love you too Jagiya.” He leaned down to connect your lips once more as you readied to give yourself completely to your new husband.