Seungho - Protective

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You smiled, looking around your apartment. You finally had time to get it all cleaned up and you were happy with the results. You only had dusting left to do, but you wanted to start dinner first. Once you had gotten pregnant, Seungho had insisted you quit work and stay home for your health. You appreciated his concern, but you were getting rather bored just sitting around the house all day. Cleaning at least gave you something to do.

You went into the kitchen to get started. You began gathering ingredients, but one of the cans you wanted was on the top shelf. You stared up at it, hoping that somehow you would be able to will it down to you, but no such luck. Instead, you got a chair and pulled it over to stand on. Climbing up, you reached for the can and then leaned down to put it on the counter.

Just as you were about to get down from the chair, you heard a gasp. You turned and found Seungho staring at you with wide eyes. He obviously had just gotten home. He hurried over to you and carefully helped you down from the chair.

“Jagi, what were you thinking? What if you got hurt?!” You stared at him in shock. He had never really liked you climbing up like that, but he never made this big a deal of it.

“I just wanted to get this can down so I could start dinner, that’s all.”

“You’re supposed to be resting. Pregnant women shouldn’t be working so hard!” He then paused while looking around the apartment and sighed. “Did you spend the entire day cleaning again?” You nodded hesitantly, not wanting to be scolded. Seungho sighed again.

“Jagi, I know you get bored just laying around and that you want to do things, but please try to rest a lot too. I don’t want anything to happen to you or our little one.” His hands moved to your stomach. “You two are the most precious things in the world to me and I couldn’t live with myself if something happened to you.” You smiled at your husband while moving your arms around his neck.

“I promise I’ll be careful Oppa. But don’t worry so much. I know what I’m capable of doing.” Seungho stared at you a moment longer before nodding. He helped you prepare dinner and carried the bowls of soup over to the table for you. You sat down and Seungho dug into his. You stared at yours for a moment before deciding you didn’t want soup. Seungho noticed that you weren’t eating and looked up at you.

“What’s wrong, baby?”

“Oppa can you please get me some Chinese food? I’m really craving it all of a sudden.” You pouted at him and Seungho sighed. He looked up at you and nodded. He kissed your forehead on his way to the door.