Seungho - Testing Patience

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You happily curled up against your boyfriend on his bed. Seungho had a night off and had invited you over for dinner and movies. The other boys were going to be gone all night so it was a good opportunity to spend time together at his dorm.

Seungho set up his laptop so you could watch the movie on it. He got up to turn the light off before sitting next to you on the bed again. When his arms moved around you, you were paying more attention to him than you were to the movie. One of his hands mindlessly ran up and down your thigh during the first 20 minutes of the movie. You leaned against him more, eager to have as much physical contact as possible.

His hand moved from your thigh and around your stomach and waist. You couldn't take it anymore. You flipped around in his arms and attacked his lips with yours. You felt him smirk and you realized his hand hadn't been moving without purpose.

"I wondered how long it would take for you to cave in." He whispered. Seungho's lips moved down your neck, stopping at the spot that always got you to moan. His hands caressed down the sides of your body. He moved his leg between yours and you rubbed up against him, trying to get friction. He groaned and his hands shifted down to pull your top off.

Before he removed it though, you suddenly heard the voices of the other boys. Seungho bolted up immediately and helped fix you up before he went out to see why they were home already.

"Hyung! Our recording finished early! Isn't that awesome?!" You heard Cheolyong's voice clearly, even from this far away. He and Changsun had been at the recording studio tonight, but apparently it didn't take as long as they expected.

"What were you doing hyung?" Changsun's voice sounded a bit teasing, as though he already knew.

"I- uh... I was watching a movie."

"Oh!! I want to watch!"

"Actually it is just me and-"

Cheolyong suddenly hurried down the hall and into Seungho's room. He stopped when he saw you and greeted you. You were close with the boys so it wasn't awkward to see him. Cheolyong plopped down next to you. Changsun and Seungho followed in after him. Changsun smirked when he saw you. Seungho sat on your other side, grumbling a bit. Changsun settled down as well and Seungho hit play.

You leaned back to settle against him again, trying to calm your body down. After what happened earlier, all you could think about was what you and Seungho would be doing right now if Changsun and Cheolyong hadn't come home.

When the movie finally ended, you were ready to pretend to be tired to kick the two of them out. Your body was still burning and you needed Seungho, badly. You stood and stretched a bit.

"I'm really tired Oppa, can we go to sleep?" You pouted a little, trying to show the other two it was time for them to leave the room.

"Oh yes, of course. You guys should go out or something. We aren't much fun." Seungho said, pulling you into his arms and patting your head like he was soothing you to sleep.

"No! Let's watch another movie!" Cheolyong whined. "It isn't late yet at all!" He was right. It wasn't even 10 pm yet.

"Movie? What are you guys watching?" Sanghyun had just gotten home and found you all in Seungho's room. He came in to see what was going on and next thing you knew, you now had three annoying boys to try and kick out. They started another movie and you sighed. Seungho gave you apologetic look before kissing your forehead.

Near the end of the movie, Byunghee got home and joined. You felt like you were about to explode. All you wanted was to rip Seungho's clothes off right there. You didn't even care if the others watched at this point. Seungho clearly wasn't understanding the situation you were in.

You decided to make him understand. While the other boys were focused on the movie, you slide your fingers gently around Seungho's inner thigh. He instantly tensed up and turned to look at you. He gave you the "what do you think you're doing" look, but you didn't care. Your hand continued higher. You lightly traced your fingers over the bulge that was now forming in his pants. He was trying to control himself, but failing miserably. Seungho pushed your hand away and moved to turn the computer off just as the credits started rolling.

"Alright, time for you all to go."

"Aww come on hyung!"

"Let's play a game or something."

"No, it's time for you guys to go." You said sternly. Cheolyong's eyes widened, then he put on a pouty gave.

"You don't like us anymore do you?" He pretended to cry into Changsun's shoulder. Byunghee exchanged looks with Sanghyun.

"I think you're going to take advantage of our hyung if we leave. We have to protect him." Sanghyun said and they all quickly surrounded Seungho. You knew they were playing around but you were about to snap.

"Seriously guys, it's time for you to go." Seungho had his leader voice on now. The boys turned around. Byunghee got the hint and started shoving the boys out of the room. They complained the entire way but as soon as the door was closed, Seungho locked it and hurried to you. He pushed you down on the bed and climbed over you, picking up where the two of you had been interrupted earlier.